Subliminal Talk
Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal (/Thread-Baby-This-is-Ignition-Ampers-d-s-BASE-2-1-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 10-03-2016

Stage 1, Day 16,

I gender-identify as Oprah.

Still singing, and getting marginally better. Received my two books in the mail; excited to begin reading them, but I'd like to finish 'Rhetoric' before I give it a look.

Still working on the Superlearner exercises; creating images and grouping them together. This plays into my pMemory training, but this program is much more optimistic about the speed in which you can create and link images.

pMemory states that you must hold two objects together for 6 seconds MINIMUM, as well as have base-images - which host images - as well as connect these base images. There is also a standardized list of images for numbers from 00 to 99, for months, and days of the week. Each concept or name must have its own image.

Superlearner states that you can condition your brain to put out greater numbers of detailed images, as long as you practice. This can allow you to create 1-2 images per second, with 4 details per image. This amounts to 60-120 details of a book per minute, or 3600-7200 images per hour of constant reading. Additionally, your ability to recall and decode these images increase with practice.

I no longer give a shit at work, yet I am still as productive; nothing throws me off anyone, and my manager, despite a little mad (crazy), respects me.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 10-07-2016

Stage 1, Day 20,

My current book, Aristotle's Rhetoric; I'm 110/130 pages in, and the past 10 pages had gotten interesting, and should remain so for the rest of the book.

I had the visceral feeling of "I'm going to die someday", in the sense of my gut flora devouring my intestines from the inside out. This way interesting, but it didn't last. If I could just become motivated, a great deal of things would sort themselves out.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 10-09-2016

Stage 1, Day 22,

Finished 'Rhetoric'; it was okay. I definitely have some points that I can use for future reference. I've moved on to 'The Savage City', a book on racism. I've pre-read it (a feature of the Superlearner course) up to 210 pages (of 400).

I've noticed that I've been leaving for work minutes sooner than usual.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 10-09-2016

Stage 1, Day 23,

I actually think it's hilarious that all the people that were repeating the mantra that 'Trump is done' have to content with the fact that he knocked Clinton on her ass (figuratively) on the second debate.

Got to page 300 in the book.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Bliss - 10-10-2016

"... You'd be in jail"

Mic drop.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 10-10-2016

Stage 1, Day 24,

"When you're a star, they let you do whatever you want to them."

If I meet a woman that "let's me do whatever I want" to her, I've got myself a consenting partner. It doesn't matter if I'm a star; if anything, it'll make the women I meet MORE likely to "let me do whatever I want to them".

I can't believe that everybody else is too stupid to realize this.

[Edit: August 2018: This is an opinion that I no longer fully support. I might still have agreements with certain elements of this opinion, but not in full.]

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 10-11-2016

Stage 1, Day 25,

I'll be honest; I lost sleep over the controversy that I mentioned in day 24. Not because I'm overly committed to Trump winning the election, but because such a banal comment is being latched on to, and is used to create such faux-outrage.

The legacy news media has been framing it in the most uncharitable light, and the general population is unable to see it as I mentioned above (Day 24). This has opened my eyes to how easy it is to dupe a crowd, and that they could very easily turn the vituperation onto me, or any other political adversary.

I'm not trying to play the moral or intellectual high ground. However, we can agree that people are missing the touchstone of the argument. The media and the mass hears Trump saying: "I can get away with doing anything I want" when he says "They LET me do whatever I want" (to paraphrase). This isn't all that hard, either, which is the frustrating part.

[Edit: August 2018: This is an opinion that I no longer fully support. I might still have agreements with certain elements of this opinion, but not in full.]

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - chaosvrgn - 10-11-2016

They're also taking the "grab her right by the pussy" thing out of context. Clearly, he didn't really mean to PHYSICALLY grab her by the pussy. Was speaking emotionally, as in, "turn her on with my status and power."

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 10-11-2016

It likely was on the physical plain; it isn't incriminating in certain circumstances. However, if you consider the time dimension, as in: 'grab by the pussy WHEN? and how fast?' If the answers are 'immediately upon meeting them', and 'too quick for any person to react', then I will condemn him fully.

I'm open to hearing if his actions actually reflect his words, and whether his actions reflect a man who repeatedly violates womens' boundaries.

I'll make a final point on the controversy.

I had some time to tithe these ideas over. I shouldn't be so certain about my conclusions from analyzing transcripts of him. However, I'll give it enough time in order to figure out how his actions stack up to his words.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Bliss - 10-11-2016

The Clinton campaign/mainstream media are clutching at straws with this one. Aren't we all guilty of saying crude things in private conversations? Maybe it's because I'm Australian, I dunno. We can be a little rough around the edges sometimes.

Bill Clinton is a rapist, and Hillary threatened those women into silence. If we're talking about fair treatment of women, we can't ignore decades worth of abuse from the Clintons. I don't necessarily support trumps comments, but they're words, not actions.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 10-12-2016

(10-11-2016, 09:33 PM)bliss Wrote: The Clinton campaign/mainstream media are clutching at straws with this one. Aren't we all guilty of saying crude things in private conversations? Maybe it's because I'm Australian, I dunno. We can be a little rough around the edges sometimes.

Bill Clinton is a rapist, and Hillary threatened those women into silence. If we're talking about fair treatment of women, we can't ignore decades worth of abuse from the Clintons. I don't necessarily support trumps comments, but they're words, not actions.

I don't know; it seems like all the responses to Trump's tape take the form of "I was raped/grabbed by the pussy when I was 11, therefore Trump using the same set of words means he's a rapist."

I just read an article about rape culture. And the women who wrote the article, who claims multiple instances of sexual assault/rape, seems to think that men who brag about bedding women consensually are insulting to her.

It's apparent that Trump has no shortage of women around him, so I don't see his need to try that hard to bed women, even if he's married. But, I could've said the same thing about Bill Clinton.

I've personally said that I would fuck a given woman until 'we both died of de-hydration'. Anyone who takes that literally is assuming that I'm contemplating a murder-suicide (which I'm not). When you're shooting the shit with your good friends and talking big, I wouldn't be so quick to subjecting your words to textual scrutiny.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 10-12-2016

Stage 1, Day 26,

Well, I slept 12 hours last night (2am to 2pm), which compensated for my 1 - 1 1/2 hours the night before. This explains my compunction yesterday; I feel that I have a more leveled-head today.

I wrote a transcript for a video from a YouTuber political pundit that I really respect; his main selling feature is that he's able to turn on the camera and speak on a topic for 15-30 minutes, easily. It led me to wonder what he's doing, thus I transcripted a 15-minute video of his, with the intention of later analyzing the logical thread throughout the text. This will play nicely into my book on Rhetoric.

I will do this for some of his other videos.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 10-14-2016

Stage 1, Day 28,

Slept another 12 hours last night. I feel like it's BASE seeping in, but nothing has been going on.
I could practically consider this stage as a write-off, unless this is more foundational stuff.

Wrote another transcript for the sake of learning the rhetoric.