Subliminal Talk
Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal (/Thread-Baby-This-is-Ignition-Ampers-d-s-BASE-2-1-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 08-01-2017

Jiu Jitsu class for two hours; I got a hard elbow in the back corner of my head, where it connects to my neck. Twice. I had the chills when trying to take the shower. My brain is on, but there's something making be very lazy and not willing to focus. I should sleep it off.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 08-02-2017

Stage 3, Day 7,

I'm in intense resistance right now; I have the entire afternoon to myself, but I'm not spending it learning more about my field, practicing guitar or voice, reading, or learning languages. Instead, I'm blankly staring at my laptop and scrolling through Facebook feeds.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 08-03-2017

Stage 3, Day 8,

Yesterday, I took my old packing boxes from the attic and put them downstairs. Today. I spent my evening sorting through old stuff, keeping only the contents that I will need. I halved the number of boxes I'll be bringing up. But, These are only the boxes from the attic, I need to include clothes and other materials. In any case, I might be able to fit it into a single car.

Also, with 8 days of work at my (soon-to-be) old job, I stand to earn a typical month's salary. Why? Well, on this month, there are 3 pay days instead of two. Today was one of them, so the pay reflects the last two weeks of July. Then, I start immediately with the new job, earning an hourly wage.

I'm now in the position where I can consider more in terms of charity and volunteer work. I like chaos' idea of a sponsorship for the latest MLS. I'll have to reflect on that; it would be once I've used it myself in order to justify giving it away. Further, I'm considering going for MHS first, for various reasons.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 08-04-2017

Stage 3, Day 9,

I've got this strange physical discomfort, and it's been there for this entire week. It's very distracting, and I can't focus for shit. It's hard to be motivated with these sensations. They're subtle, but they're intense. I'm concerned that it might be health-related, but it's probably not.

It is a similar feeling to what I felt with DSMI, and it stopped immediately when I switched back to BASE.

EDIT: It got a little better after BJJ. I finished 2 more modules of this online course. I have one more until I complete it and gain the certification.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 08-05-2017

Stage 3, Day 10,

All of that discomfort is gone; it must be the job, and not my body.

But, I'm still having some obstacles; my learning and focus performance are not at their best. During MLS 5G and aniracetam, I was speeding like a bullet. Now, I have problems with pulling to mind the right word, or reading a book and remembering what I was reading about. BASE has MLS in it, as well as Balance Your Hemispheres, so I'm hoping that it's resistance.

Furthermore, motivation to follow my pre-determined goals are pretty low, and I've not been productive. My brain was pretty foggy last time during Stage 3 as well.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 08-06-2017

Stage 3, Day 11,

Today was another flop. I just hung out for most of it. I did a little more packing for my move next Saturday.

I'm thinking laterally in terms of social media presence, but my executing skills seem to be quite low right now.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 08-07-2017

Stage 3, Day 12,

I had lunch with an old work friend, went to the gym, prepared myself for the new job, studied French and Italian, practiced a lot of guitar, and saw a movie.

I should be putting my nose down as of tomorrow and do a couple of important things before my move.

EDIT: I found out that I'm getting an extra 1,750$ this month, on top of all the other additional payouts I'm getting. Yeah, I'll likely be looking into getting a new guitar this month, a specific guitar that I've wanted to get for about 4 years. I should look into savings accounts and investing.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 08-08-2017

Stage 3, Day 13,

A non-day at work today. I pretty much wasted it, although I accomplished a couple of things.
When I got home, my very own book arrived in the mail. It looks really good, although the font is a tad bit grainy, and there are some very minor tweaks I would make.

Went to BJJ class. Possibly the last for a while, if I don't go tomorrow. Did a bit of packing. Did a ton of language learning. Practiced some guitar.

I'm not in this mood to excel in anything, although I know that I should. It feels like I'm trapped. Right now, I'm in limbo until Friday night. That makes about 72 hours.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 08-09-2017

Stage 3, Day 14,

Went to work, did almost fuck all, got home, had supper, did BJJ, practiced guitar.
I believe that I will begin my next 100 Day Challenge this coming Monday. That makes the 14th, and I will finish around November 25th.

I will make Goal #1: Get fully established in my new job, do any training or reading necessary
Goal #2: Launch a YouTube channel and gain 10,000 subscribers (perhaps not realistic, but an ideal goal).
Goal #3: Develop a marketing plan for my newest book and my guitar products. Create an email list, and leverage this list to make money.

BJJ and opera will go on hold for a short while. The above skills are skills that I need to develop.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 08-10-2017

Stage 3, Day 15,

I did a 2-hour orientation with my new job's supervising manager. I'm a little worried, since I'll be working independently most of the time. She tells me that it's gonna be a wild ride for about 2-3 months.

This is where I'm in a bind. I could simply wait about 3.5 months for BASE to be over, but then I'll be operating outside of the boundaries of my conscious goals (i.e. succeed at this new job), or, I could stop running BASE and start MLS for the next 3 months, and shift my 100 Day Challenge goals accordingly. I don't exactly need to run BASE at this point. But, I want to make sure that I'm not changing pace out of fear.

However, there is a lot to learn in the new job, and I want to make it as painless as possible.

Please give me your advice!
EDIT: Something that might tip the scales for me is that I'm in a rut with my singing, my guitar playing, and my language skills. Might be nice to shake it up.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Bookstacks DC737 - 08-10-2017

I would switch.

Just be warned that the "full" changes of MLS will take a while to "load."

There's intense detoxing and optimizing of your brain and body, in addition to healing. This requires a lot of energy and time and is necessary for the full effects of the program. It's not just a press play and have maximum learning speed subliminal, which is why Shannon recommends 3 months.

Granted, you'll begin experiencing some effects immediately, but even those of us with the 20+ day head start are only beginning to experience what MLS can do. On a positive note, after the rewiring of your brain, many/all of the effects will be permenant.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Zane - 08-11-2017

Dude It's just 3 months and then after that u can switch to MLS-5.5G by that time many would have completed their journey and you will know what u can expect from This sub..

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 08-11-2017

Yeah, I'm tending more towards my current sub (BASE), but I'm at the point where something could drive me towards MLS.

I hope to have a clear internal answer for what I should do by the end of the day.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 08-11-2017

Stage 3, Day 16,

Sticking with BASE for the meanwhile. The urge for MLS is subsiding. But still..

Anyways, had my last day at work; it was all very pleasant. And, it's all squared away.
Spent one hour on orientation with the corporate dietitian on a webinar.
Had family over to celebrate my last day.
They spent a few hours over and I spent this last hour packing and unwinding.

I'm putting all these boxes in my car and moving tomorrow.