Subliminal Talk
Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal (/Thread-Baby-This-is-Ignition-Ampers-d-s-BASE-2-1-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-20-2017

Stage 2, Day 25,

I did two webinars today. I've got 6 so far. Halloween is 103 days from now; I think I will start the challenge after this weekend is over, making it an exact 100 days. Halloween has some significance for me, since my first day at this new job was on Halloween. And so, I'd like to accomplish this goal, namely, work in my field and start a new job, before then. I will have to rocket through these webinars (free) and online courses ($) to update my resume. I contacted a lady in charge of this platform, and she told me that it's completely fine to include these on a resume. I don't think that that many people are doing what I'm doing, so I can see differentiating myself from others in little time.

Did BJJ today for 1 1/2 hours; I am tired and need to crash. Funny how that is happening at 10:45 pm, and I'm completely willing to go to bed, whereas it used to be at 12:15 am.

My phone-tripod adapter arrived today, so I spent some time practicing potential songs. I think I will be livestreaming on Monday.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-21-2017

Stage 2, Day 26,

Did one webinar today. I was able to do some work, but my focus is dulled. And, I feel like my intellect is not as sharp. I wasn't very motivated, and I was distracted at every turn. I slept fine though.

I'll be starting the 100 Day Challenge this coming Monday. That makes 100 days before Halloween.

I hope to do two webinars tomorrow.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-22-2017

Now that everybody is jumping ship from DMSI to MLS 5.5, I'm wondering whether people got the results from DMSI they were looking for.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-22-2017

Stage 2, Day 27,

Woke up. Went to voice lesson, which went very well. Got back, ate quickly, went to BJJ. Got home, did chores. Listened to half a webinar. Sister visited, I cooked supper. We had cousins and uncle visit. My cousin and her boyfriend wanted to go to the drive-in, so I went. It's now 1:40 am.

I'm not holding this against myself, since the challenge starts on Monday. I have to be ready to give a stream on Monday night. I think I have my 4 songs prepared.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-23-2017

(07-18-2017, 08:15 PM)Zane Wrote:
(07-18-2017, 07:29 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 2, Day 23,

My manager is holding a grudge against me. I haven't seen her today, but she made a vague reference at it during a meeting. In honesty, I made a decent sized mistake, but it's not something that's worth 'not getting over until you're 105'. Anywho, I'm making moves towards learning a lot about RD stuff. And I think I'll be resetting the challenge as of Thursday.

I think the fact that most of my jobs have had cuntyy managers is a sign; it means that I should tread my own path. Hopefully, my RD job doesn't follow this same pattern; the pay might be higher, but working for someone else will be challenging.

My paperback and Kindle book are available. I need to connect the two onto the same sales page. Then, I'm really, truly done with this goal, and I consider it complete. The book arriving in the mail will be the cherry on top.

I ordered a phone adapter for a tripod off of Amazon. I already have a tripod, so I can begin livestreaming as soon as I get it.

Man this is the best BASE journal.

LOL thanks. I missed this reply. Just caught it now.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-23-2017

Stage 2, Day 28,

I realize that this BASE run ends in early December.
I've outlined my list of goals for this week. I'm starting the 100 Day Challenge tomorrow, and I'm mentally prepared. There will be habits that I will need to reframe and change. That's not a bad thing, albeit inconvenient.

I'll likely need to stop watching YouTube and Facebook entirely in order to meet my goals, since I want to meet them as soon as possible.

If I can find full-time work and my own place to live, I can work to figure out my dating life, my business life, and my music career. I just want the peace of knowing that my time spent at work is actually contributing to my practice.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-24-2017

Stage 2, Day 29,

Day 1 of 100 Day Challenge. I accomplished all of my pre-determined goals for the day. I listened and notated 3 webinars, more than I expected it would be.
It feels like my relationship with my manager is strained, simply based upon emails sent back-and-forth. Funny that I'm not feeling concerned about it; I feel as though everything will work out, as long as I put in the work.

I put up a Facebook livestream and sang four songs. I recorded with my new cell phone. The video was sideways, so it looks goofy. The video quality looks incredible, but the audio is missing the bass, so it's a little tin-sounding; I don't fully sound like myself. I think I will record these livestreams and leave them on my Facebook feed, and then, during the weekend, I will professionally record audio and video on two tracks for the 4 songs; the audio will be done through my computer. I will edit the footage during the week and do a drip-release.

It seems like Facebook doesn't want you to download their videos once you've posted it there directly. That means that I will have to record files that I have direct access to.

Tomorrow is BJJ day. I have 7-8 am and 7-9pm classes. I have a strategy session with my black belt coach at 5:30pm.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-25-2017

Stage 2, Day 30,

I did three hours of Jiu Jitsu. I should go to bed soon because of this. I had a goal setting session with my coach. He strongly urged me to compete, and he'll help sort me out along the way.

I listened to 3 webinars, and my regulatory college sent me 4 correspondence pieces. I've read three of those. I'm going to spend time tomorrow updating my cover letter and CV, and then sending out applications. At 4:30 tomorrow, I have a dentist follow-up, a part-time job interview at 6:30pm, then I'll do another livestream around 7pm.

Edit: I'm noticing that I'm willing to do the things that I need to do, despite past resistance towards doing it. That's a lesson in itself; doing the thing that you dread is never as bad as the dread itself.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-26-2017

Stage 2, Day 31,

I'm getting tired out sooner and sooner. It's now 10:20 pm and I'm ready for bed. I listen to a lot of BASE, so it could be that. But, this earlier bedtime suits me for my new BJJ schedule (coincidence?).

I did an interview for a part-time RD job

I feel very tense right now, and it showed on my livestream. It it very obvious; my energy isn't flowing, and my shoulders are tight. Hardly anyone liked it, as opposed to the 20-ish people who liked the one on Wednesday. I'm becoming discouraged about my progress as a singer, and I'm only 3 days of the challenge. Oh well, I'll have to keep moving forward, listening to the subliminal, and taking action.

Ultimately, I should focus on creating full YouTube videos in order to focus on getting one song right in one take.

Only one day left of Stage 2.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-27-2017

Stage 2, Day 32 / Start of Stage 3, Day 1,

I had a second job phone interview today, following up from yesterday. It had a 3rd party, who had interviewed me a few months ago. Since I've worked on webinars in my profession, and I've done about 20 webinars in the last 10 days, she seemed impressed and much more open this time around. I might be getting this job. It's no problem, since I can work on my social media channels.

I did 3.5 hours of BJJ today. The last 1/2 hour was hard, since I started getting aches and cramps. This completely new white belt almost got a guillotine on me, and I refused to give in lol. It probably fucked up my neck a little, but that would be embarrassing.

I got some underage titties in my face, however; it was a BJJ drill where she started on mount, and she had to try to get the back or a submission. She immediately drives her chest right into my face, and rubs it against me in trying to get the better position. In fairness, she's 17.5 and very well-developed, so it was difficult to not get carried away. Age of consent is 18 here.

EDIT: Although Wednesday's livestream brought no social media results, people at my gym have been offering positive comments.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-28-2017

Stage 3, Day 2,

Hired in my field with nearly full-time hours in my field! It pays about double what I currently make! That's incredible, considering that I've set that specific goal about two weeks ago. This job opportunity find me. I now have to hit the rocket boosters a and learn a lot of things. Plus, I have to move to this city.

I also have to lay the BJJ blue belt goal to rest for a little while.

I was exhausted today. I slept fine but a lot of emotions we occurring under the surface.

I'm out of town at a family members house 6 hours away. I'll need to give my two weeks notice when I return.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-30-2017

Stage 3, Day 4,

Lounged around the family's house and had a lot of big meals. It was very relaxing. I read 1.5 books related to my field today; the first one was much better than the second. I made a 12-month plan for my stay in this different city, but who knows what will happen once I arrive?

I haven't actually gotten the formal job offer, but I was unofficially offered it on Friday afternoon, so they probably didn't finish it before the weekend. Once that happens, I'll be nicely telling my current boss to fuck off, and planning my move. It should be relatively smooth move, since I'll be doing AirBnb first, and then booking an apartment.

On the level of my personal power, I am incredibly meek and unassuming. I speak way too quietly, and people have to ask me to repeat myself, even when I think that I've spoken loudly and clearly. Stage 3 is where the 'Big-Ass Voice' module is supposed to kick on, so maybe it has to do with that.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-31-2017

Stage 3, Day 5,

I spent my train ride home doing an After Action Review of my week, also listing out my game plan for the next 12-months. I did a live-stream this evening, but it fell flat, something like a 5/10; that's because I didn't sing or play guitar for 4-days.

I received the formal offer and contract for my new job this evening, but I'm missing a couple of pieces of medical information, which I'll need to go bother my doctor to get them.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 08-01-2017

I've done a lot in relation to setting up the details of my new job. I asked about the possibility of renumeration when I'm travelling, and they upped my salary lol. But, I'm not feeling so hot right now; it's a weird hungry/bad posture. I'm not tired and I'm mentally clear, but my body is leaning forward and slouching much more than usual.

The month is anew, so I'm 'free' (in my mind) to start spending money without worrying about over-spending. I budget per month, and I ration my spending accordingly. It doesn't really matter because I don't have rent in the sense that most people do.