Subliminal Talk
Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal (/Thread-Baby-This-is-Ignition-Ampers-d-s-BASE-2-1-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 03-31-2017

It seems that my motivation is back down to where it was before I started with BASE.
Should I just do a 2nd run? I'm also attracted to doing a DMSI to have a good summer.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 04-01-2017

I might re-run BASE at the end of the week, if I'm not already using DMSI.

My motivation and focus are at an all-time low.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - RTBoss - 04-01-2017

(04-01-2017, 06:50 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: My motivation and focus are at an all-time low.

Hm. Might be time to run...DMSI.

Have you ever run a 5.5G sub? If not, you owe it to yourself to try it. I'd never run anything less...ever again.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 04-01-2017

No I haven't. Can you help me understand what makes the 5.5G so different?

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - chaosvrgn - 04-01-2017

(04-01-2017, 08:18 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: No I haven't. Can you help me understand what makes the 5.5G so different?

Bruh, where to start?

Power, speed, features, number of loops. The latest version of DMSI only requires 2 loops.

Once you try a 5.5g, you'll never go back to anything lower.

Ok; can you speak to its power and speed?

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - chaosvrgn - 04-01-2017

You'll notice effects within a day -- sometimes within minutes, depending on the sub. DMSI often relaxes me and puts me to sleep within six minutes.

And these effects are internal, external? What kind of effects are we talking about?

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 04-02-2017

Ugh, whatever, I bought DMSI

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 04-02-2017

I tried to download the files from Sub Shop, but I'm coming up with a 'Database Error'. I'll download it tomorrow.

EDIT: Only one file downloaded; Hybrid A. So I'll give that a listen right now.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 05-26-2017

Run #2, Stage 1, Day 1,

Hey ya'll. I'm bringing back an old journal.
I'll be running this subliminal for another run, waiting for DMSI 3.2 to come about.

I need to be thinking about my financial future, and not about foggy feelings and thoughts that DMSI thoughts led me to feel.

I'll be much less focused on the minutiae (i.e. not focusing on 10-point scales for each point), and I will look at the bigger picture; how much progress am I making? How much money am I making? How free am I?

The questions above are not final, but I should perhaps look at my life according to a few questions. Some examples:

How much money did I make this month?
How free am I?
How much of my time is accounted for?
How many active and open options do I have in my life?
How is my success in BASE affecting other elements in my life?

I think that these questions keep my life much more on track.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 05-27-2017

Stage 1, Day 2,

Here's my answer to these questions

How much money did I make this month? By the end of this month, I am set to earn 2500 dollars Canadian. This is based on 97+% active income; the rest is residual income from Amazon and Udemy.
How free am I? Out of ten, three. I have a 40 hour a week job, a short commute, and few commitments. But, then I'm throwing all my spare time into this book, and I'm waiting to complete that before I start working on passive/internet income.
How much of my time is accounted for? Most of it; I don't have a lot of spare time until I finish this book
How many active and open options do I have in my life? Honestly, very few. I've done job interviews, but I can tell that I'm not impressing them. I know a few ways that I can become a more viable employee in that field, but each one requires time.
How excited am I for the next month? The next 12 months?
For the next month; 5. For the next 12 months, 8-9. For the next month, because I will most likely finish my third draft and be most/all of the way through my book. Then, I get to go to Montreal for vacation. For the next year, because once my book is out and done with, I can put into practice all my action steps in order to make money, and I get to focus my life on other things
How is my success in BASE affecting other elements in my life? I'm not sure that I can answer this question quite yet in a positive light. But, my book has cost me time and opportunities, such as dating and passive income generation.

I've compiled the notes for the third chapter of my book. I'm happy to finish organizing them tomorrow and begin writing my third draft from there. After the third chapter, the rest of the book is more intuitive. Once my thoughts are on paper, then I can deepen my ideas.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 05-28-2017

Stage 1, Day 3,

Productive day, despite the fact that I wasn't feeling productive.

I finished compiling my notes for chapter 3 and my introduction, and I've written the first 7 pages of my introduction (of 234). Note: The introduction is much more synthetic and all-encompassing than the chapters are. I'm blowing my own mind over the ideas I'm introducing to the introduction, which changes the tone the book for the better.

I have pre-determined time in the evening tomorrow.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Blink - 05-29-2017

(05-28-2017, 08:40 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 1, Day 3,

Productive day, despite the fact that I wasn't feeling productive.

I finished compiling my notes for chapter 3 and my introduction, and I've written the first 7 pages of my introduction (of 234). Note: The introduction is much more synthetic and all-encompassing than the chapters are. I'm blowing my own mind over the ideas I'm introducing to the introduction, which changes the tone the book for the better.

I have pre-determined time in the evening tomorrow.

Just wondering. What's the topic of your book about? Not sure if you've mentioned this before, as I started following your journal maybe around your last run's stage 5 or so.

If it's too personal of a question, I don't mean to reach, and you can simply ignore this Smile