Subliminal Talk
Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal (/Thread-Baby-This-is-Ignition-Ampers-d-s-BASE-2-1-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 03-03-2017

Stage 6, Day 9,

I've moved on to the finals in my singing contest. We're down to 12. I think I might win this thing.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 03-07-2017

Stage 6, Day 13,

Today, I've had the most demoralizing day; it's nothing to do with circumstance, but just frustration with life.

My cognition shot down to near zero, I'm emotionally all over the place, I can't focus for more than 10 seconds, I'm thinking over my life; I'm reaching 25 years old and my life hasn't accounted for very much. I've had things that I want to accomplish that are not working out. Singing is still an easy thing, my writing is progressing at a glacial speed, and I'm most of the way through the BASE subliminal without having made a dime directly from it. My job is decent, but my manager is crazy and I'm running 5 projects at once.

I just want to vent a bit. I hope that I'll wake up in a better mood.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 03-12-2017

Stage 6, Day 19,

My cognition is mostly back; I'm in the first couple of days of my vacation, and it was my birthday a couple of days ago.

I've set up the LeadMagnet system on Amazon, LeadPages, and Mailchimp.
I need to optimize it to get the maximum number of leads.

I will also set one up for guitar playing, as that will probably build a bigger list.

There's a part of me that's given up on trying to build a business; it's so much work for so little reward (from my experiences in business). I'm hard-set on the paycheck, but that means mediocre life, access to mediocre women, no freedom, etc. I look forward to changing this belief soon.
I also need to work

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 03-14-2017

Stage 6, Day 21,

I finally 'got it' when I was doing my singing practice. I took a step back and looked at when my voice flipped specifically; then, I used the vowel modifications from my vocal course and applied it to my deeper bass voice (i.e. I brought down the vowel modifications). With some struggle, my voice became a single note with resonance and that chest-voice ping.

It will take some work to build this coordination and apply it to songs, but I'm on the right track.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 03-21-2017

Stage 6, Day 28,

I should run this subliminal a few more days to offset the 3 days I've missed during my vacation.

- I kissed a girl last Monday and freaked her out, even though she showed me all the signs of interest-; she seemed to have deleted my number lol
- I bought a few hundred dollars worth of clothes that weren't too expensive and fit great. I should go on a few stints each year to upgrade my wardrobe.
- I launched my free ebook on Amazon, Nook, Kobo, but Amazon is holding it at 0.99$ until I report the free pricetag on other sites. This is important to create more profit.
- I'm about to work on building a guitar business by using the same strategy above.
- I'm halfway through Chapter 3 of my second draft; the book looks radically different so far, and I already have ideas for my 3rd draft, which will take much less time.
- I didn't win the singing contest finals, but my performance was good. I'm looking at a bigger contest in my area. They're accepting video entrees up until July.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - cataleya - 03-22-2017

Hey how is you 100day challenge going? I remember you saying you signed up. I mean... we obviously see how it is going since you are documenting it here Big Grin What I meant was...was signing up for the challenge worth the money you paid for it?

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 03-24-2017

Stage 6, Day 31,

Interesting. My run is ending earlier than expected. My first run was worse than expected.
I'll talk about it soon; I might do a couple of extra days.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 03-24-2017

(03-22-2017, 03:46 AM)cataleya Wrote: Hey how is you 100day challenge going? I remember you saying you signed up. I mean... we obviously see how it is going since you are documenting it here Big Grin What I meant was...was signing up for the challenge worth the money you paid for it?

Hey, it's going well. I did a lot of stuff I otherwise wouldn't have.

- Participated in a singing contest and reached the finals
- Finished a first draft for a book and will likely finish the second draft before the end
- Improving my voice
- Taking German lessons, and improving my German language skills every day.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 03-25-2017

Stage 6, Day 32,

I'll give some final thoughts for my first run.
Without a doubt, my life leveled-up during this run.

At the start of this run (September 18, 2016), I didn't have much going on:
- Working 40-55 hours/week as a dishwasher at minimum-wage; it was busiest during the summer, and hours were going down to 30.
- No job prospects, despite education, and worried that I would have to contend myself to dishwashing for a long while.
- Not much motivation to change my situation, although I was reading and learning a lot

A lot has changed in these 6.5 months.
- I started a full-time salaried job in November 2016, paying more than double the wages at 35 hours a week, with benefits.
- I've been tracking my spending, and I'm relieved that my savings are growing
- I bought a new laptop after getting my first paycheck; that same day, I paid off ALL of my student loan debts
- Soon after getting my job, I started writing a book. I finished the first draft at 105K words, and am now 1/4 through the second draft, with promises of finishing that draft before April 15. I think that I could finish the entire book before June 30, as each pass-through is quicker.
- I wrote 2 mini-books that are working their way into Amazon
- I've been working hard at German everyday
- I auditioned for a singing contest, with advise against doing it from some family members. I got through the finals and got to the finals. I didn't place, but I feel as though I grew to meet the challenges therein.
- My opera classes are going very well; my teacher treats me as a prodigy, and she had me take classes with another teacher while I was out of town. This guy loved my voice too, and had me again the next time I was there. I'm going to have another teacher, who is more my voice type, starting in July.
- My new job was a 9-5 job, a step up from 5-close-type job, meaning that I could dedicate more time to Jiu-Jitsu; my skill shot up, as I was going 5-6 times a week.
- After seeing some shit go down at the bar, I started taking up Muy Thai, which I was doing 2x a week, but I've been slacking at it.
- I took two short vacations, fully funded and determined by me
- I bought a car, and paid it off completely; I dealt with some idiot backing into it
- I've upgraded certain elements of my wardrobe
- I realized that I have plenty of material to start a guitar business, and potentially make more than my current job (or just supplement my income);
- Near of the end of this stage, people seem to be a little scared/nervous around me. I ultimately want to fix this, but it might be an element of authority.
- Very little negativity; I just realized that I don't get swept up in anger, jealously, or negativity. Sometimes, annoyance, but it's much less than it was before.
- My memory is still good; my MLS 5G run was not affected by running BASE (which also has MLS). But, I'm using a bad nootropic for me (CILTEP), so it's not as good for my cognition as on aniracetam; I was on fire. I might try piracetam once I use up all the CILTEP.

But, there are certain elements where I'm not satisfied with my run:
- I didn't really start a business of any type
- With my guitar business material, I've been procrastinating with doing it. I don't know why.
- I still let myself get distracted; this problem doesn't seem to have resolved itself
- I haven't made any money from business ventures, which is the ultimate point of this subliminal program
- I've been pulled away from practicing guitar, and I need to force myself to play at least once a week to make sure that my skills don't degrade themselves. This is bad because I don't want my reputation to be affected in a guitar business.
- I've become a bit of a pussy, and I've become more reclusive and un-opinionated. I think this is because I'm ultimately dependent on the paycheck. I've had a dry-spell this entire run.

If you would have told me that my first run was actually 'Life Tune Up 5G', I'd be apt to believe you, as it sorted out the circumstances of my life, without bringing me materially closer to financial independence. Nonetheless, I'm ultimately satisfied with the results, and I'll need to run this once or twice more before I make a conclusive decision.

I'm likely to run DMSI 3.1 after taking a week to cool off.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 03-25-2017

I just bought some SONY in-ear earphones that go up to 24kHz, just in case my current earphones weren't doing the trick. I don't have the box anymore, but I think I remember it said 20kHz.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Zane - 03-25-2017

Congratulation on completing ur BASE run. I love how u give summary after running every subliminal.

(03-25-2017, 05:37 PM)Zane Wrote: Congratulation on completing ur BASE run. I love how u give summary after running every subliminal.

Do you love it enough to +1 my rep? Smile Smile

Just kidding. But seriously

I'm a couple of hours into Stage 7, and I'm suddenly fired up to set up my lead page for my guitar business, taking plenty of action. Interesting.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 03-31-2017

(03-25-2017, 06:16 PM)DanAmerson Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 05:37 PM)Zane Wrote: Congratulation on completing ur BASE run. I love how u give summary after running every subliminal.

Do you love it enough to +1 my rep? Smile Smile

Just kidding. But seriously

LOL You actually did it!