Subliminal Talk
griffin in Nepal, DMS 2.4 is crazy - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: griffin in Nepal, DMS 2.4 is crazy (/Thread-griffin-in-Nepal-DMS-2-4-is-crazy)

griffin in Nepal, DMS 2.4 is crazy - Griffin - 09-17-2016

Hello everybody,
i'm from the Netherlands, but i have been living in Nepal for 4 months now, i will go back in 1 month.
writing in english is not my strong suit, i dont see the mistakes i make because of dyslexia and english is not my native thong, but is speak it almost Fluently.
i hope you understand...

subs i have done:
ASC which is amasing and convinced me.
then i started E2 that i used for 3 months
i started the sub when 2.2 came out i think.
im now ofcourse on 2.4 now.
i read almost all the topics on dsmi and today i had a urge to post and now i will try my best for this topic..

DSMI experience:
i see loads of travelers, and i am like famous in the town, because i have been here for so long i know a lot of locals and travelers, and i considers them all my friends, if i walk trough the street of 2klm it will take me 3 hours sometimes because i talk with loads of people.. wich i greatly enjoy
when i was staying a guest house i met this nepali girl, she was cute but thin, almost no ass, but see was so into me that i could not ignore it... soo i dated her for 2 weeks and had loads of sex.. which is weird because nepali girls dont do that before marriage, see told me see had sex once before but it might be because i told her i dont want to have sex if she is a virgin, but well see told me see had sex but i dont know i might have taken her virginity...
i felt bad... i wasnt that attracted and she was looking for a husband/boyfriend, and i was leaving in 2 months, but i made it clear that i just wanted to have fun... she agreed...

we broke up, beacuse i dont cheat.. ever.. one of my life rules
and there were loads of other beautiful girls that were traveling
i have soo many IOI's its crazy.. i am very bad at escalating though... but its getttin better because they are approaching me also so i can learn trough that..
i had loads of things happening but my memory is not serving me..

the most fun thing will be that if i go back to holland every body will be like WTF ii have to go to nepal too!

thanks for reading if you have any thing to ask, i will awnser!

cheers, Griffin

RE: griffin in Nepal, DMS 2.4 is crazy - Griffin - 09-17-2016

i was very introverted this evening... while being with a lot of people
maybe some hits from some Spanish girls 5/10
not interested at all ...
it was raining and nobody else was coming to the cafe, so i maybe i became introverted to let them be attracted... i dont know why but i do this a lot with girls that im not interested in..

RE: griffin in Nepal, DMS 2.4 is crazy - Griffin - 09-18-2016

today was fun but in terms of manifestation its not that good yet, not that beautiful girls and when there was one she had a boyfriend... been happening a lot... could this also be a form of resistance?
i still noticed that the aura affected the girl with the boyfriend, but because a boyfriend is like a no go for me the aura might have dropped..
but nice weather and good day overall.
going to a very nice party with beautiful views 360 degrees around. going to sleep there also so who know what might happen..