Subliminal Talk
AM6 second coming - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 second coming (/Thread-AM6-second-coming--7963)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-03-2016

Day 19

Feeling like a absolute boss. Very strong core, lots of beliefs surfacing which are then shed off. In a whole place, like a lion being the king and centre of his tribe.

Beauty doesnt phase me at all like it used to do and am entitled and agressive. For some reason the things I read from Sick's posts are suddenly integrating in my being and core in terms of game and being played over and over like some blazing wild and trailfire.

Focus is very much on myself. Many things are gaining momentum such as passion skills interests and business. Interest in dressing better and gaining own sense of style. Second round AM is a must.

Congrugent in many ways yet at times still in my head like 'old patterns'. Overal slight disinterest in women or people in general. More of a 'I acknowledge you now get on to business' many tiny profound shifts happening. Sense of abundance clicking further in. Confidence high. Seduction is no problem. Interest in pheromones is there aswell as re-organize my home. Strong shift of seeking up ths fringes and all that involves power and masculinity has my attention including roids for example.

RE: AM6 second coming - blackwing Z - 12-03-2016

My second run is starting to feel like this. Arash has such dope insights on how to act with all this new power.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-04-2016

Yeah Im curious to see how your run will unfold this round blackwing Z

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-04-2016

Natural meets resistance. And I mean anger resistance placing oneself amidst the war of it. Confidence kicks in deeper.

I can approach easily and is a matter of mindset. Yet this 8/10 that walked her pup and gave multiple looks, I was to angry and frozen to do shit.

Some deeper stuff regarding multiple leads ( pump and dump basically right now ) and kingship and spreading the seed of me on a level is primal. Still want to smash walls in as off now and am arrogant and cocky and not giving a single fuck. Kingship on ancient level.

- mental developments taking place. Focussed mind and masculine diving into. Ancient king vibes all around. Brute force and SM lead in stage 4 will accelerate me even more primal and animalistic. Libido is dead and flatlining which might be one of the sources of confidence dip and agression. Comes down to mindset. Circumstances dont fucking matter. Within becomes without.

My dressing is more edgy like and IDGAF about anyone or anything atm, dress code and shit. Basically being outcast mode right now.

RE: AM6 second coming - blackwing Z - 12-04-2016

Ancient King vibes is exactly how Im feeling right now.

Man, Im excited AM6 still reinforces that type of feeling.

I'm excited for every day of this run.

Try a morning ritual, if you haven't already. It is mind blowingly great.

Also, what you think of diamond mind?

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-05-2016

I havent payed for access to diamomd mind, yet have watched some videos of arash putting it forth.

The sub strongly boosts morning rituals from my experience aswell.

Self honesty is a good fucking drive if it is fuelled with a agressive pointer out. Not where you are where you want to be? Focus on that shit. Excuses are over and done. Sexlife carreer whatever. My mind is warping and shedding and changing shifting one after another and it is glorious.

Confidence is a sure key. I am aware of certain patterns in my psyche and some brakes, which, when focussing, stiffles me physically. Like being more bold and harsh at times which would fuell the polarisation/attraction pike a primal dance. If this conjures some big bad wolf imagery so it is. When I am in set its playfull toying around ass slapping king of the jungle stuff. Im overthinking this shit.

Im all out and about from now on. No matter what I am the king and prize and focus is lots on myself. Earn it.

Ps; watching some mystery infield stuff atm

RE: AM6 second coming - blackwing Z - 12-05-2016

Man, I love you. I don't know a single person in real life like you :/

Im actually gonna get the Mystery Method book and just go over the BASICS.

I already spent the last fours years figuring out girls on my own, and I see that Arash is a genius, so is mystery... but very few actually understand it well. There are levels to it.

EDIT: Damn though, Mystery figured out the concepts, but he sure as hell isn't applying them that well. Arash like completely blows him out of the water.

Yeah the guy has some depth and dignity, all could be part of game tho. His playing the field being open and giving girls missions to get cigarettes is something appliable for me. Its group opener, connecting and isolation all in one. I feel like a fucking machine picking up effortlessly like its downloaded in my brain translated to direct understanding.

Arash and mystery are 2 different worlds/experienced/guys for me. Like 2 different branches having their own brand and ways.

RE: AM6 second coming - blackwing Z - 12-05-2016

Oh definitely different. I like Arash a million times more, but the foundation still is Mystery Method. It's the structure everybody copies.. it's just truth. I think it's like 6 steps, right? and survival and reproduction value, and a few other core principles...

Im gonna buy Diamond Mind soon.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-06-2016

Its been a while since I looked into the mystery method. Im more of a agressive guy now, raw primal. Yeah I know about the concepts of opening comfort escalation seduction etc but something solid and profound is in my core, something more...idk, natural. I view myself as the prize naturally now which could be that im not about those systems anymore. I feel I have my own system now. Better not end up like that krauserpua guy and friends lol. There are enough things out there already in terms of systems pua and the such.

Gonna stick to no fap, outgoing, listening the sub and embracing my edge and agression and focussing on uplifting myself more in many areas of life. Having this pretty much sorted out already. Life is there to be lived. Highest passion excitement and what not.

To come back to mystery. The SMV, pre-selection, skills and comfort and what not DO make sense and have been proven through experience. Now, I feel entitled to have the girl I desire yet simultaneously dont care. Survival and reproduction is obvious aswell is plate spinning. It becomes more of a sheduling and management thingie when having multiple plates.

Stage 3 makes me incredibly soevereign and autonomous independent ready to forge a new empire and creation.

Looking forward to your experience with diamond mind.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-08-2016

Day 25

Big bad wolf vibes dominance and agression coming out. Recognize the root of blocks going on which are rooted in GSF ( obvious pattern is onvious ) stemming from childhood trauma. The gold if this is disrooted and pchanged will be awesome. I feel like the centre and the prize to which all lead.

Multiple plate sense is turned upside down to new civilisation proportions like some mayan/aztec/egypt sexual thing or some sorts. Deep rooted stuff. Totally turning me upside down scrambled like shit lmao

A king has his reign, soevereign and self mastery. Creating and responding. Not reactionair.

How Im viewed is empathized. Laughing NGAF goes as far as it goes till you cross a line and all credit is gone. Be polarizing and instilling attraction through escalation. Some avoidance patterns surface. Self respect and respect chime in.

Might aswell run AM a 3rd time.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-09-2016

day 26

total breakdown of old self. GSF surfacing strongly and facing the patterns. my whole body feels pretty vibrant and shaky. very deep stuff being digged up. cornered at this point. shimering of potential when I was 19 years old. Masive headache.

ION, acceptance is playing a big part. I have this fear that when I let go of the old, that I limit myself or something, while, when I "cross over"so to speak, let go, its actually limitless. Self acceptance issues which make sense. My mind is totally flustered and whooped at this point, tired as fuck.

Edit1: anchoring to my root chakra caused me to have a duh moment. Agression, sexuality, drive confidence all root in there. Aha moment and noted it down.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-12-2016

Day 29

Interesting deeam about Discovery ( Shaun michael ) who displayed alpha male qualities while being at some sort of club with a hot blond women who basically was horny as hell. Lots learned or maybe some programming has become obvious. Also the guy smoked. It felt like some sort of download dream, an observe and integrate.

To sort it out
-money
-looks
-smelling good
-having multiple businesses from an creator point thus becoming momentum
-being social calibrated and in control ( self mastery ) such as speech eye contact carying myself high value. Being instead of conceptualizing/limiting.
-dressing well.

Realize how much is being able to being done right now in these departments. Having things going on for yourself directly makes you stand out and inproves mood drastically aswell as self perceived value.

Entrepreneur spirit is back ignited aswell clearer then ever due to clearing perhaps and due self work. Cibrational an clearer match.

Another dream was involving shopping for some style yet ended up in some antique store and obtained a new fragrance there for 16 bucks which was rather a more "old alcoholic" one and had a boozy vibe to it and looked like a bottle of jack daniels. Did somehow ended up with another higher range fragrance in price which is fine and of no concern abd seemed to have stolen it in some way.

Having high hours put in result in me feeling nothing in the long run. Socially im really fluid as of late.