Subliminal Talk
AM6 second coming - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 second coming (/Thread-AM6-second-coming--7963)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: AM6 second coming - Life - 11-16-2016

Heard warm water is better

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 11-21-2016

day 6

Something very profound is happening as off late. total self acceptance and gives a feeling of being in a whole new reality, as if crossed over. It feels right yet makes me somewhat think as if I am in a sort of dreamstate of being full present, things have a more vibrant quality over them, almost dejavu with no static involved in it.. Very clearheaded and lucid. Cant pimpoint it, not going to take score further aand just enjoy this.

- laser focus and decisions, lack of decision split focus and energy and thus holda me in a place of undecisiveness and over the place. Now, I'm watching a video of arash dibazar about expansion, win-lose situations and this is directly disolved. Outlook, behaviour and attitude are something that is being straightened out.

Also, one can wear a suit and dress up anything but being Alpha is bodylanguage, attitude, demeanor and what not. Bodylanguage vibe, energy. No matter if a beta dresses up well, his status might raise a bit but it doesnt come CLOSE to being ALPHA> Fuck that shit. Bodylanguage and attitude vibrate and radiate. An alpha can dress how the fuck he wants, sweatpants even, his bodylanguage screams alpha and thus can get away with it. natural selection and privilege. IDGAF right now. Stage 3 emobdies and disembodies me, i am stage 3 incarnated right now and need no permission of anyone or anything. fuck all, in in my own game, my own world, my own reality. I decide, im my own fucking auority, find out what you are about, what your likes and dislikes are, and even if your desires and passion change ( and they will ) still doesnt make a difference or anythign about this. exporession it is, own your desires, passions, own it up. Expansion and allignment. Time does not exist, only allignment matters.

Stage 3 is glorious, I am so much beyond and above I dont even fucking know what. Its glorious, my cockyness is skyrocketing now, clearly some transitional stage but like it, lots of inspiration, forcefull attitude and just insane bodylanguage. Unstoppable. Stage 3 is truly bending everything at this point. Also recognize how it is internal, if I want to be joyfull so be it, I dont need to the conditions, conditoons are an excuse to wanting more and inner game development. This is pretty much frame at this point, being unconditional and imposing ones will on reality instead of being subject to the circumstances and conditions.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 11-22-2016

day 7

Updating my wardrobe.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 11-24-2016

Day 9.

Stage 3 seems to demand more energy source in forms of food and nutrition. IOI's increase aswell causing a chain effect. Feeling good overal. Diving into quantum physics.

Just back from the dentist. Older woman gave serious IOI's and talked lots in a relatable way.
Other assistent at the checkout had dreamy eyes interacting. Another gave compliments and took the time and gave covert pussy display.

Attraction = attraction. No matter what. even when doing nothing, people seem to attract to begin with, no matter if smiling or not or whatever. Pretty much stepping up my game in this and very self supporting and confident. First round AM just brought up pair with people, second round, redefines me and makes me standing out, round 2 seems to be the actual AM buff up.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 11-25-2016

day 10

had a dream I was at some home with some girls and Vince kelvin was there aswell. Lots of thunderstorms, preperation and very dark as if a need to get out of it. Can't recall it fully. Woke up very much calm and without neediness and just beig present as it cleared up something very profound. Feels significant. Sun is full shining right now and going to hit the gym in a hour.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 11-26-2016

day 11

Decided for now to play the sub only at night as trickling streams and the ocean wave track. Its all mating ritual, it starts before the interaction, even before eye contact. Each encounter is a seduction oppurtunity, no hold back, but simply primal level seduction and mating dance initiation. Not giving a fuck at all, pretty much sex, game, clothing and deep psychologial changes are taken place, transformative even. The whole nice guy thing is directly erased through this by understanding the deep processes of sex, the ability to assume what works and runnng different game styles through experience and testing in the field. Focus on this makes my dick/crotch tingle with anticipation to begin with. Agressive in body language and eye contact is flawless. Turning it all into game. Lighten up.

The talk in communities of peacocking or to not peackcoking or whatever, to dress sharp or to stand out, the necessaries or unnecessaries talk is all drooling drivelous bullshit.Only I can walk this path and only I can test this for myself, whatever works, works, no limitations to impose on yourself.total disregard of social norms. perhaps this gets interwoven with the sigma type of person, whereas the alpha might care about status and the such, the sigma takes it a step further and becomes truly subversive, laughing the alpha in his face. Pretty much fuck all attitude as of NOW. Let the SJW, those who hold on social norms and programming, and all those still in the structures cry and fall apart and set yourself free.

No responsibility for anyone. No qualification to anyone. Nothing to prove, nothing to hide. Openly agressively sexual. I believe from the posts of sick on the forums, aswell as dzemoo there is lots to learn from aswell as experience and in field hunting. The more I write about this, the more I become ablazed and agressive and inspired.

RE: AM6 second coming - blackwing Z - 11-26-2016

(11-21-2016, 12:43 AM)Kol Wrote: day 6

Something very profound is happening as off late. total self acceptance and gives a feeling of being in a whole new reality, as if crossed over. It feels right yet makes me somewhat think as if I am in a sort of dreamstate of being full present, things have a more vibrant quality over them, almost dejavu with no static involved in it.. Very clearheaded and lucid. Cant pimpoint it, not going to take score further aand just enjoy this.

- laser focus and decisions, lack of decision split focus and energy and thus holda me in a place of undecisiveness and over the place. Now, I'm watching a video of arash dibazar about expansion, win-lose situations and this is directly disolved. Outlook, behaviour and attitude are something that is being straightened out.

Also, one can wear a suit and dress up anything but being Alpha is bodylanguage, attitude, demeanor and what not. Bodylanguage vibe, energy. No matter if a beta dresses up well, his status might raise a bit but it doesnt come CLOSE to being ALPHA> **** that shit. Bodylanguage and attitude vibrate and radiate. An alpha can dress how the **** he wants, sweatpants even, his bodylanguage screams alpha and thus can get away with it. natural selection and privilege. IDGAF right now. Stage 3 emobdies and disembodies me, i am stage 3 incarnated right now and need no permission of anyone or anything. **** all, in in my own game, my own world, my own reality. I decide, im my own ***** auority, find out what you are about, what your likes and dislikes are, and even if your desires and passion change ( and they will ) still doesnt make a difference or anythign about this. exporession it is, own your desires, passions, own it up. Expansion and allignment. Time does not exist, only allignment matters.

YES! This is LIFE!

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 11-28-2016

Stage 3 day 13

Conflict is pretty much rearing it head in the form of anxiety attacks and depression dips. Overal stage 3 is contrasting, very high and dips at times. Nothing I can't handle tho. Taking a break from everything. Going to quit smoking aswell. Trucking on. Listening at night aswell as some at the day. Getting aprox 12 hours + in still.

RE: AM6 second coming - Life - 11-28-2016

I don't know how you do it but it seems like the growth leads to being more solid on stage 6

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 11-28-2016

Yes, stage 3 is the core stage of stage 6 according to the decription. The outcome will be golden. Stage 6 was polishing first round around. Multiple run throughs will sort this out for me, more and more solid with each run. Some hardcore beliefs are challenged it seems and unrooted.

Edit for references: I seem to get some insight in the resistance department and anxiety which ties in with rule 4. Invite and transform it, feel and release it.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 11-30-2016

Day 16

Starting to break more away from structures inside and more dominant sexual. When rocking a girls world she becomes obsessed with your dick. As it should be. Authoritarian dominant traits start to shine through with a very forcefull sense of power which give a slight tense facial expression. Empathizing on clothing better. Going out no big deal. Entitlement begins to shine through aswell and able to just adopt anything including some matador game yet the sub itself is enough like it has some sense of 'purity' to it to the concept of alpha. Less shunning violence if it will occur all part of it while physical defense was shunned before due to trauma. I can see some over the edge going with this in becoming someone picking fights and what not like some catch up process but release and embrace is what im going with for now. Annoyed and iritated.

Creating myself in a sexual light. No fap again day 2.

Self image of being a king with a dark twist of badboy antisocial hints and doing whatever the fuck i want to do including mission and inspiration. Sharp sense.

RE: AM6 second coming - blackwing Z - 11-30-2016

Gotta HAND it to ya, no fap is pretty HARD