Subliminal Talk
AM6 second coming - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 second coming (/Thread-AM6-second-coming--7963)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 11-11-2016

Day 28

4 days till stage 3.
Carryimg myself high value is important. Not from a reationairy standpoimt, rather it saves lotsa bs. Disrespect in my house? Leave. Idc who she is or what it was, being disrespectfull meets a respond. No beta doormat. By holding myself pro and king is part of being packleader. Without leadership/boundaries one cannot establish strong frame nor will there be respect + there is more drama. If she bs'es, be harsher. It creates chemistry by polarisation and having views and standards. Being to tolerant in behaviours results in being treated in bs ways. Good reflection in this. Its an weeding out. Learning through experience. More experience and being amongst people teaches this. Eventually its easy to see it coming from afar. Its not much difference, same responses packaged only differently. Its almost like mindreading.

Nowadays i screen on vibe almost. Like there is a certain energy that turns me on and triggers interest. Aura perhaps. Confidence is key role in many ways. Being connected with confidence and worthiness.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 11-12-2016

Cleaning out lots of upbring garbage and limited beliefs. One of them in terms of money. Its all emotional stuff in the end but I hit some deep root and now new energy flows through my system like a raging bull breaking through walls like a stormram ( the hades bull from God of war would be a good analogy ) Inner views keep morphing. Ecstatic work, almost manic in ways it keeps coming.

I remember Ive been raised in poverty mindset. More expensive stuff was looked on and drilled in my psyche as something bad. Its like disrooting my whole upbring now. No wonder I feel shaky and unstable currently yet doing very well. Being the creator of my own reality.

Want to scream holy sh*t and release this wholly transformation. Bouncing off the walls and inner screaming in ecstacy and delight.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 11-12-2016

Notice aswell that coming to the forums shows a strong shift in my behaviour like a forcefull bull and dominant in body language. Interesting to see.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 11-15-2016

day 32

It either attempts of being amogged or qualification from some guys. My presence seem to be somewhat cause others to lash out in emotional ways, in forms of attempts to shame in covert sexual question remarks. Its funny when you are comfortable in it that they get disarmed directly through calm demeanor.

RE: AM6 second coming - Life - 11-15-2016

You're so fucking feminine Wink haha

RE: AM6 second coming - blackwing Z - 11-15-2016

Do you even AMOG bro?!?

Why don't you try to mess around with people. Crack some jokes at their expense. Just as an experiment of course ;P

I don't believe in this sitting back and taking their shit philosophy. I like teasing people about stuff irl.

RE: AM6 second coming - Life - 11-15-2016

I was amogging babies 24 years ago, you don't know???

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 11-15-2016

Its definitely something thats of a red thread in it all. I have been badboy route before shutting them down at ease and due some digging that takes place in this stage I tend to lose my edge at times. Like, only staring in the eye turning guys into puppies. 1st round AM brought this about aswell, including some line crossing as fsr as it exists. Playing around with it as of late. Sounds like bragging in my head right now. Maybe its due work at stake idk.

Banter and dominance used to give me some life and sitting back taking shit is out of character for me. It actually is vitalizing to throw some edge in it and amusing.

RE: AM6 second coming - blackwing Z - 11-15-2016

Yea, like today there was one guy trying to AMOG me at gym today. I just kept away because I didnt care. But then I was like fck it. I literally walked right into him and he had to move out of my way, putting his head down and all. Then I walked over to his wife and slapped her on the ass. LOL JK about the last part.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 11-16-2016

Officially started stage 3 as of now.

RE: AM6 second coming - Dr. Strangelove - 11-16-2016

(11-16-2016, 01:50 AM)Kol Wrote: Officially started stage 3 as of now.

Enter the Big Guns. Good luck.

I dont recognize my former posts haha

RE: AM6 second coming - blackwing Z - 11-16-2016

STAGE 3! You gotta update your name tag.

Also, am eager to see how you do.

Do you use any supps/vitamins for brain energy/capacity?

My friend keeps telling me about one that makes your IQ go up 20pts. I'll get back to you guys on that.

Currently only fishoil caps and vitamines, and drinking enough water.

Stage 3 is promising.