Subliminal Talk
AM6 second coming - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 second coming (/Thread-AM6-second-coming--7963)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: AM6 second coming - Life - 10-29-2016

These people are full of shit and you'll deal with a lot of them unfortunately. I did the wrong thing by being a monster becoming like them to take them down. This is wrong, just be yourself regardless

RE: AM6 second coming - SargeMaximus - 10-29-2016

My cousin is like this but as I get more developed he's starting to get passive (without the aggressive).

I agree with Big Boss.

RE: AM6 second coming - blackwing Z - 10-29-2016

(10-29-2016, 02:13 AM)Kol Wrote: day 16

Met up with some people up yetserday and one of them seems to to be seriously treatened by my vibe, causing him to compensate and going stronger Amogging, as if he is desperate to keep his place in the pecking order. Its all subconscious but the passive agressiveness that came from him was off putting to me. There is a agression response under the hood, Im really no longer am going to put up with this stuff. i can ignore it and redirect my attention for whats more benefitting for me, whats making my life better instead of reliance in an way to have the circumstances being okay.

One part of me is about calling him out on it, the other part of me is already indifferent and moving.

Others in my circle are picking this behaviour up aswell, like, its some darker behaviour he is displaying which is noticable. maybe, because of some tragedy in his life or something that made him tumble the edge, and thus processing it.

Changing dramatically as of late, like, serious reality bending shifting and evolving.

You have just blown my mind with this. It now makes sense when people say there is no such thing as ALPHA in humans... But they just dont understand the human type of alpha. Its the one who can bend the reality the most, if that kinda makes sense. Its so cool to hear about these kinds of things

RE: AM6 second coming - Life - 10-29-2016

You should read 20 universal laws, its about being soulful

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 10-30-2016

day 18

Lots of flashbacks today, very reactionairy, disrespect is being over aswell and have 0 tolerance to it. getting aware of many patterns of impression. Slight things and memories are ticking me off only to return to a sort of blissfull knowing all is well state, all; is working out for me. Pretty rollercoaster like, its taking me on a loop. The whole bs of "I am a women, I can be bratty and rude"is nothing but a sort of demolishion project right now if it pops up and will meet an nuclear atomic bomb. GTFO with that shit, no care who or what she is.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 10-30-2016

(10-29-2016, 05:47 AM)Big Boss Wrote: These people are full of shit and you'll deal with a lot of them unfortunately. I did the wrong thing by being a monster becoming like them to take them down. This is wrong, just be yourself regardless

I'm aware of this but right now I am reactionairy and it wouldnt take much to lash out and unleash raging hell on them, even tho my past experiences with this shit has shown only misery in all of this. No longer taking that path, life is to much fun for that.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 10-31-2016

I realize I have certain internalized taboos in my mind and facing them easily can flip the script. Kept being called sir as of late more. Socially more savage and open aswell as flirty. Hold still some fears, might be the sub digging them up and make me face them..like frosted, I seem to hold certain beliefs around confrontation like a automatic trigger response. Respect goes up aswell.

Having another girl pretty much mirroring me and qualifying like mad and sticking up like she respects me like crazy. Its unreal almost. Feeling like a leader aswell in such situations like a alpha lion ( leader of man protector of loved ones ) many other people tend to respect me in a way pedestaling me.

Also some people seem to imitate my behaviour like its serving like a mirror or something. Strange. See
Seems common with other users aswell.

When unshackling happens I experience an sort of ancient self awareness or some sorts. Energetic bigger then my body, rooted in something more ancient. Knowledge being downloaded from some sort of supra consciousness. Tapping in is easy and it feels very blissfull. Its expansive in nature and felt beyond human.

Curious if Blackwing Z has something to add about this.

Had some dream involved reality being old vibration and interpretation and it broke. Renewal?

More thoughts fill now which would break some rules here. Might chime in the astrology thread.

RE: AM6 second coming - blackwing Z - 11-01-2016

(10-31-2016, 02:41 PM)Kol Wrote: When unshackling happens I experience an sort of ancient self awareness or some sorts. Energetic bigger then my body, rooted in something more ancient. Knowledge being downloaded from some sort of supra consciousness. Tapping in is easy and it feels very blissfull. Its expansive in nature and felt beyond human.

Curious if Blackwing Z has something to add about this.

I had this similar feeling yesterday but couldnt put it into words. I felt very "PURE", or like the very essence of life. Another way to put it, is picture Yami Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh... I dont know if you remember the show.. but he was very calm and powerful.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 11-02-2016

yeah I remember the series. It does comes close, it has similarites with arash dibazar's explanation when he had that birthday boy video of his and explains it in depth, with the whole body speak and him not being the body and stuff. It felt like that.

ION:

Had an anger outburst of frustration which directly shifted to relief and sureness.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 11-02-2016

Been thinking about dominance and how people respond to it. Remember pre-AM run that there was some supplication in my behaviour due dominance due the intensity of it. Seems when Im in a bad mood people tend to react to this because of the intensity. Feeling pretty much navy seal respect wise like and showing in my bodylanguage which is maturity. Also more options in many areas in life. More developed. Strong impulses.

Im lesser reactive and tap into new stuff and patterns and currents. Basically getting the juices to flow and tapping in momentum.

Nofap day 3/4. More social and fearless. Having vision and purpose. Strongly masculine.

RE: AM6 second coming - blackwing Z - 11-02-2016

Arash Dibazar... He was definitely right about one thing.. Attractive is something you ARE, not something you DO.
(I do think we are going to be at a much higher level though).

Also, im around day 3/4 nofap. It definitely feels right.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 11-04-2016

I want to run DSMI. Am makes things very easy and clear. Experience some sort of confident hunter mode as of late, like, blonds do it for me and confidence and worthiness is channeled in and so it becomes clear and just childsplay.

Just read barba's post about the assgrabbing worth mentioning and boosting confidence. Very good. Asc and AM have caused this aswell. Aloof and assertive. Fun times. No single care in the world. Mundane at its best. Giving a slight spanking bulletproof.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 11-05-2016

day 23

reading body language becomes very easy nowadays, in split seconds. Also, women are the same when reading them, hearing them, same patterns, its like hacking their being.

RE: AM6 second coming - Dr. Strangelove - 11-05-2016

Spot on.

You've got talent for communicating to the point- you say in 1 sentence what would take me 3 lol.