Subliminal Talk
AM6 second coming - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 second coming (/Thread-AM6-second-coming--7963)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 09-21-2016

day 11

Aware of procrastination. aware of the solution. Feeling powerfull and like a boss. many more changes are happening all over the place. going with it. grooming attention is big aswell. socializing and social calibration aswell as confidence get a boost.

realized still traits of listening to much to others, which confuses, but the realization gets profound.

strong desire to run sm3.

surge of sureness and desires peak to conclusion.

people around me aswell as myself are more open. this one lady kept talking and showed signs of attraction. like, I told her 3 times I was going home but she kept talking and sticking around.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 09-22-2016

day 12

to much comfort kills attraction. girl I spoke/chatted with told me "well, guys like you use women for other things..." felt some sexual undertones toward it. Notice im beginning to see myself as very high value till the point i'm to high value for some girls, thus cusing me not to act.

procrastination is killed off further. This run has clearly a deeper impact then my first run.

Lots of headaches as of late till the point making me nauseous. made me think about the mentioning of chaosvgrn and his reporting of having headaches when running AM6.

social anxiety or whatever doesnt make sense anymore, like, I don't get it anymore as to why it exists ion the first place or why it is, I dont understand

having re-occuring thoughts of not knowing who I am

Just read about names from RTboss and Shannon and several things involving value make me click. its a attitude shift towards possibilities. also tipping expands social gathering lockdowns of places. make it a habit.

starting to see the power this program can cause the listener to attain. Very powerfull program.

Feeling and looking way more mature. not much emotion in my face yet enjoying myself. respect from other people also grows more, the aura seems to project just fine. had this blond checking me out multiple times from afar. bodylanguage is also mindblowing.

RE: AM6 second coming - Life - 09-22-2016

Does it feel like six months ago starting for the first timeSmile

(09-22-2016, 11:51 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Does it feel like six months ago starting for the first timeSmile

Yes but more brutal at the same time like many things are placed under a loop and things are dug out more. Feeling way more bold and agressive in bodylanguage and presence.

----------------

Had some guy qualifying himself to me obviously like I was a leader. Some blond girl and I held eye contact and she looked for a second time. Another older guy/father kept initiating conversation. Writing this spikes me somewhat as it triggers some very powerfull overload responses. Best to let it do its thing. Resistance maybe. Good stuff. Letting go equals progress.

Everywhere I go I am the leader. I dont put up with people deciding for me even if it is a act of help. Its disrespectfull to begin with. I am clearly abundant.

Choices purely based on myself instead of others. No wonder I experience blocks. Gratefull and clearly now. The gates are opened.

Pretty much dominant. One hell of a other side outcome I am predicting. I might actually die some times during this run to rise up from the ashes renewed.

Noticing some powerfull shifts in my writing.

RE: AM6 second coming - DisneylandUSA - 09-22-2016

(09-16-2016, 10:39 AM)Kol Wrote: Field of attraction widens and broadens yet my standards go up aswell. voice is projecting stronger and it gets only more intense. abundant in mindset easily.

Second Round of AM V6: Sounds like you are seeing faster results at the Beginning while on the 'Second Round' of Alpha Male. Shy

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 09-23-2016

Yes, way faster.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 09-23-2016

My bs tolerance is and was reduced to zero. Very productive and straight forward sniper vision, no distractions. pretty intolerant to many things till the point of slight paranoia.

laser focus.
social media is directly blocked out drastically but not fully.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 09-24-2016

Day 14

People follow me and initiate conversation, wanting to know me better. Still at times suspicious and slightly feeling paranoid of certain cues and vibes.
Feeling increasingly powerfull and abundant.
Accepting myself as a sexual man and seeing myself as so
Boosted self image. Directly seeing myself as very looking good in the mirror and reflection
Increasingly outgoing
Headache.

Working on gratitude. Making it to big of a mental concept. Its something to be honestly feeling. Nothing broken nothing to be fixed.

Addictions and habits are easily decided to be quitted over.
Thinking/reviewing feelings is currently causing intense response translating into overwhelm, stage 1 tend to deal with fear and calms/assures me realizing this. Set and let go.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 09-25-2016

seks drive is getting increasingly boosted, go get programming kicking in. had a dream revolving almost only aorund sexuality and road blockage. time to get shit done.

planning on running SM3 after this run if an upgrade hasn't be released by then.

EDIT: considering going out for few days straight and just expeiment, confidence is pretty high and my consideration for girls/women is pretty low (?) in that regard that abundance kicks ind eep. Just for the sake of self development. pretty much fed up with tameness and being de-fanged

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 09-27-2016

day 18

I notice how sex has a pretty dominant role in my mind/life yet was oblivious to a certain point. Guess some resistance is being removed. Intention awareness.

attitude gets definitely more bold. Also having strong urges to run Sm3 and having an sort of craving to an sort of damon salvatore on steroids kind of vibe, mysterious, dark, seductive, no bs, just sex incarnated and being hypnotic through gaze and drawing in through bodylanguage.

went out in a more serious not so much social mood and this one girl at the checkout was very submissive in her bodylanguage, blond, nice tits, generally sexual vibe around her and probably knowing it. looking constantly down, opening me. feels weird to write about it but my bodylanguage feels pretty much mindblowing. its the kind of mood sarge has written about in his journal, atleast, i imagine it being that.

feels weird to write about girls, will probably refrain from this now, also an growing distate towards beta behaviour, feel like manning up atm, weeding out all kind of stuff and setting boundaries and standards. aswell as having the upperhand in things through sheer dominance and presence

notice i care less about healing at all

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 09-28-2016

I feel like i cross over again in this "asshole" frame like as I somewhat did late in my first run, yet dont seem to care at all about this.
Stronger interest in pheromones aswell. notice im growing more colder and less empathic, its lots stronger then my first run. Feel attraction and hook ups are become inevitable, also get aware of my limitations and being able to shed them, this freedom and growth this will give will be new territory, like setting me apart from many and on a more darker path feeling wise. the limitations also have its roots in upbring, society and other sources. truly an set apart,

an strong urge to just do, no longer questioning, an rather singular laser focus go get it without anyone telling me what to do or not to do.

The fires of entrepreneurship are re-lit aswell, working for some "boss" is far outside of my reality.

Strong urge to dress more bad boy-ish aswell. something is telling me this run will give lots of clarity in several areas such as purpose. also, will probably journal not as much as I am aware as to what the power of thoughts and beliefs are and there is probably some fear around it.

truly revolutionairy sub. also looking way much more mature and having this vibe I cannot pinpoint.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 09-29-2016

day 19

AM starts to feel more integrated as in an action and let the sub guide behaviour and set and forget, its all becoming accepted now. dress well, eat well, go after what you want to, flow state. excuses are killed off further. building further from where my last run ended.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 10-02-2016

day 22

I realize how much Im still in thinking mode at times instead of connection with my core.
Socially I wont back off anymore, i stand my ground easily which make others back of slightly as they realize im fearless when this happens, slightly aggressive at times even. Some other things socially wise coming up, limiting beliefs, which cause a passiveness/lack of motivation. The sub seems to be digging pretty deep as it is something I didnt had with stage 6 of my first run.

Notice my bodylanguage is further improving. I don't give a shit about boyfriends or anything, I lock eyes and so do they, call it a dick move, I dont care at all. Im getting scanned pretty much as of late. IOI's are part of my world and so be it.

Notice a strong lack of motivation or interest to journal. Am even tempted to delete this. Feels like depression.