Subliminal Talk
AM6 second coming - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 second coming (/Thread-AM6-second-coming--7963)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 03-14-2017

Had strong burst of feeling king of the world and expressing it aswell. People seem to fall in my frame because of it like flocking around a warmth source like moths. Being so socially open is oretty awesome. A less dark and stern NGAF, rather in the moment. Nofap pays off. Forgetting AM is a training set aswell lmao

Also, edge comes back, wittymess comes back. Responses come back. Edge as in absolute dominance like a subconscious field of power, aura and somewhat 'low-key' yet very intense. The beast is loose by now.

In some ways I miss my darkness. Something telling I suppose like very dormant kind of healing yet active. Just the straight up leading without any strings interfering

Looking back on old posts about nice guy dominant traits and its being killed of as of NOW

Everything is possible. Life is lit as fuck!! I can do all and be all right now if I put my mind to it.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 03-16-2017

Tense and agressive. My game better then previous realized.

I actually begin to develop a strong desire to connect at all which is huge for me yet a painfull something. Going to the deep end. Im really questioning alpha and feeling at this point. No wonder I want to cry again at this point. It feels pretty intense as an deep build up. Being genuine caring.

Had tye same a couple of days ago where certain music makes me feel certain ways. A good cry would be great.

Also, when watching actors they do cry at times in series. Yet its about owning ut and not be ashamed about it. No matter what. It feels...lonely. good stuff as it does gives me something badass in my own sense. Guess im integrating things.

Edit1: Im so euphoric its not even funny, like my mind is somewhere else and my body oozes sexiness and rawness. other part of me is aloof, very professional. Nofap is really hitting off this time. Im feeling totally badass and just plain old wild, rebellious and seductive, conquering the world shit, and its only ever improving, increasing an growing strongly. somethign tells me that this sub can go way more strong, like extremely more. I have no clue how far this sub can bring me in this ultimate being of myself.

Ultimately, game is more then women and women dependent. Its like hacking the matrix at this point in all, deepening, style, abundance. Like fun unattached. Its making tests and shit irrelevant and rather a dance or some shit.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 03-17-2017

Still working through stuff. Its a matter of time and allignment. To exhaust that part that clings and slowly Im growing more sure, clear and certain. Attraction is attraction, and in my first run, I remember Sickologist's words still. It all makes sense and I seem to untangle many things like headphone wires getting uncrossed.

Nofap might play a strong role aswell in this. Pretty good yet feeling mental tiredness aswell. Quitting many addictions. Getting clean in multiple ways.

RE: AM6 second coming - kalmah0804 - 03-17-2017

How many days left do you have on the program?

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 03-17-2017

5 days left.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 03-18-2017

Mindfog, lock-tired and dominating thoughts. I feel reverting back while yesterday evening my game was top notch julien blanc style

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 03-19-2017

Observing so weird tendencies in myself. one is RSDjeffy keeps shit real. yeah rsd and stuff may cause mindfucks and shitg, but i take what I want from it, the asshole, ruin shit kind of attitude, being in the moment present. Intent is strongly. I care to much still. to much caring sucks strongly, old patterns and behaviours yet more relaxed. perhaps the last few days do cause neediness to surface. As soon as i somewhat sink back in this shallowness, it gives a whole new perspective and confidence rush.

Im starting and suspecting girls dont know love, they rather enjoy the high. super weird stuff and pretty much bleak. Its taxing me hard these last few days, like constant mindfog going on, or some sort of neediness, worry and all other crap. I am reflecting back on how I once was in terms of savagery, and now it sucks, like being in a box/cage and what not, constant feeling tired and stuff.

I really would hate to lose my social skills and socialability.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 03-20-2017

euphoria strikes again. Im also setting myself back on track in strong fashion. been thinking about the "i hate you/I love you"dynamic and feeling cold and almost narcissistic in demeanor now.

Also, there is tons of oppurtunity over tekst to escalate, to push pull and play cocky/funny, while before i was clueless, im withdrawing investment in a way. If I lose, so be it, to much investment is just fucking me up and messing around with my head for a bit, like, getting in this fucked up beta routine. I do have a fear of losing attraction, yet the investment became ridiculous, something to keep in mind. Just, don't forget as my interest can wane pretty quickly to an extent, like I'm absolutely aloof and simply not caring, while I do want in ways. Its a 2 split way for me. I enjoy it, its great training, but dont want to avoid, whioch can be pretty much be rooted in fear.

I notice my stance is getting wider, my IDGAF is getting stronger. Also, notice a pattern of becoming more in the moment/present and aware of my stance/bodylanguage further. The pattern of the sub clearing up more and more, like it sort of ramps up the layers, and then dissolves it, only to deepen and ingrain it further. I still have patterns going on that somewhat trigger me at some points, like a slight way of losing touch with myself ( even after 2 damn runs of Am, this still is present )

My attitude overal is even in new places "guide/lead her, use the environment, kill it, no bs is relevant, escalate, push pull, act cocky funny, being this and that and what not" I simply want to broaden my expression, my testing, my skills and charisma. At times I really feel to closed off, which resonates with me being alpha and non caring, alooof and distant even ( hit a nerve ) as being somewhat of a lone wolf/loner, and in ways I still am coming to terms with that ( selfacceptance, perceiving myself coming of to harsh, yet my core is solid as fuck ). Its not the end of the world, its transformation of me and the world simultaneously. An can't be bothered feeling, while another part of me conflicts with that. Socially I want to evolve further, as I have sevefral years of isolation. I also recognize everything as a affirmation suddenly. I have the power.

Just reclaim back my frame and upper hand. its seductive in itself and feels like that, it feels damn good.

To come to dreams, they can be used, hinted at to start a convo. also, my dreams have been ery weird and blurry, yet also somewhat cross-overish with real life events, such as the girl who has a date with me tonight, aswell as some other stuff. conjuring make outs and even thinking about them, integrates it in my arsenal. I also dreamed about julien Blanc, wtf.

I want to run DMSI, andf otherwise I will run AOS 2.0 4G after this. Time for some fucking sexiness.

I do also recognize the anger in this run as I am coming to an end, slight snappy, bitter sometimes and cold. Something that was reported aswell in other journals. I do aswell have my asshole side re-emerge again, but this time its a more liberated kind of asshole, yet want my cockyness back aswell in full expression without having fear lingering around or any egg-shell situations. Its making me pissed.
edit1: Im feeling waaaaay more outgoing of a sudden. I understand several patterns in myself that seem to hold me back in ways, like romance, while attraction goes way more deep, primal. Investment is a thing, like, when understanding the push-pull dynamics. I for some reason have several beliefs and convictions that do somewhat conflict with the sub strongly. its almost like a mental lockdown if it happens. yet, when going cold and bordering cruel and asshole-ish, it all seem to be so liberating. Also, setting frame and boundaries and saying no is powerfull stuff. Like, it spikes it further.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 03-20-2017

Post date high. Lotsa escalation. Understanding dynamics, push-pull, fantasy trippin/selling, spiking, holding back power increase attraction all along with a predatory sense to me. Not a clue where this comes from, its next level disinhibition and line crossing and my agressive cocky entitlement grows with the second.

Involving is key even if behaviour comes out. I flip the script, learn a shitton and move on. Instant learning.

Also understand no fear. None to fear. Nothing matters at all profoundly, giving it a brual edge in all of this. Like a dark ruthless truth in being. It only gets more and more

Fuck shit up is the motto. No safe play. Also, all bs drops off nothing matters frame is set, alpha is this. Im living my world/life/reality and nothing affects me. Makes me pretty dark in advance aswell. Understand attraction as being established. Doing kills it, its like a constant doubt down play and instilment. Fuck that shit. Assume it directly from the start like a hardwired belief. As soon as this ingrains its like an open game and no doubts are there.

Some alcohol in my system so rambling on, on this shit. Simply stating some stuff here and it keeps building, growing, acknowledging. Its being the sole ruler of my own movie and living life to the fullest. Embracing it all. Everything is possible. Could be partly AOS which I played today while thinking it was AM. oh well. No wonder. Lol.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 03-21-2017

Its set. I will run DAOS 4G after my AM run. Its calling me to do so + already got it on my pc. Next will be get it on my phone. 8-12 hours minimum. I want the sex craze to come out including the sexual banter. Matter of time before it will crush old beliefs. Its all self improvement anyways. I know im sexual as fuck. Getting insight in desperation/neediness and erasing such notions at all. Being more congrugent instead of wanting to much as thats submitting. Keep the upperhand. Shes attracted already, now let her come ( in all ways )

Having strong julien blanc/rsd tendencies coming out including jeffy. IDGAF. next I will test the "get in her head" eye thing by holding it until she cant contain herself ( keep talking while doing this, override, bring about )Fun stuff. Notice strong disinhibitions, laptop/travel life and knowibg how I want it and bring about it. I like the holding back/quivvering thing with a smirk on my face until she begs for more. Covert escalation in little things yet remaining frame is my thing.

Fuck MSM and demonization. Wreck the world. Frame is where its at. Shittests are non existent yet everywhere. Test me! Counter and deflect it i look damn good in the mirror aswell. Now inner game matching this 10 mindset. If she is I'll be an 11.

Reason to run DAOS is to become more sexy, irresistable, having them come by touch of me. Pretty badboy-ish. Shitton of understanding like a rollercoaster ( language/NLP) and realisations. Becoming further liberated. Language and seduction. Aswell as a avalanche of confidence, cockyness smirkness. Be the player.

I just want my textgame to become good. Like actually getting skilled in it. I know I have it and releasing other stuff around it would be great, thus becoming a machine Fuck going stale. For some reason I get apathic around it. Suspecting shame and fear in it, roots at it are surfacing

Working through some heavy stuff. Resistance still happening. Idk why. I see the light in a AM way aswell. Bring it!!! Im well deserving.