Subliminal Talk
AM6 second coming - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 second coming (/Thread-AM6-second-coming--7963)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-20-2016

Yeah, I know what you point at and am familiar with it. Boils all down to the path of least resistance. Sometimes thinking good while having mych of negative momentum going on is a to big of aquantum leap and backfires into more resistance.

Stage 4 makes me cocky as fuck. Bulldozing whats surfaces one after another like a snowball on the loose.
The best choice is solid in my mind. Im totally outa this world. Fundament to further game growth.

Tomorrow is about to get fun. Be pimpin in all areas brah. Nice to know how to tune into what I want. Nothing will stop me.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-21-2016

Not really a idea of where Im standing only that my business vibe is skyrocketing and deep game installment takes place. Now intimate eye seduction and penetrating their mind naturally is a easy deal aswell as exactly knowing ASD and going around that. Having more stuff coming up. Agression comes back aswell. Investment mindset aswell as traveling. Destiny and creating myself. Centre of my reality. Abundance is clearly manifesting aswell internally. Part of me wants to have the ground on which I walk to be worshipped, seeing the melting in their eyes, bodies going numb and primal lust. End of this run im lightyears beyond in clarity. Seems some deep stuff is worked on.

Im looking flushed and having a strong glow/aura. Internally catches up. Also fears expressing themselves in eating habits and smoking, realizing the improvement there. Journalling sheds light and helps working through the issues. Strong decrease in negativity.

Gsf seems to work deeper issues, such as smiling behaviour. Back at no-fap again. Old patterns where triggered so exposure is king.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-22-2016

Having some depression going on and it sucks. Im my mind im this highly sexual guy and even resonate with agressive julien blanc game and frame, and I dont care if people hate me or nything, I gladly take that shit to a new extreme, yet, today its just depression session. Chatted some women up, pierced her eyes with mine and she kept engaging, only to have check out girl engage closeluy afetrwards, maybe its so sort of resentment expressing itself in some shut down like "wtf girl, i dont want you, gross". Its just not me to be this shut off, after having a mental vision of an girl fucking her anal and just animalistic. Its like, I want but some inhibitions keep me off. Makes me think about last couple of years wasted and some shit. really tempted to burn all the safety nets and fall backs, and to go fully selfmade. pushing all away. It seems to be tied to my sexuality aswell, re-engaging perhaps? idk. something feels off, like having this myriad of things going around, holding back expressing this dominant get who and what I want whenever I want, like some strong mis-allignment and locks that just dont click.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-22-2016

I can see everything fall apart and become a machine in terms of seduction. Let go,flow,natural dominant frame. I zone all the bs out and get into the core of hers, disregarding whatever it might be and being fuelled by succes. I pierce right into her and through her in her essence. Its all going way deeper pleasantly.

Currently hit with the flu and some mental sluggish. Procrastination def is not fully out of my system and it seems grounded in fear of lack of direction yet some habits/choices are not serving me well. Like; I give this up and then what.

The whole male/female dynamics are empathized in a profound sense.

RE: AM6 second coming - Life - 12-22-2016

Lmao reading what you posted is so relatable but the funny thing is that even though you're sick and don't know what the fuck is going on (mental sluggish) it will all come to mean something by the end of the program I keep thinking about how much we as men think about sex and bedding a woman when in reality that's probably only a tenth of what life really is. Godspeed brother

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-23-2016

(12-22-2016, 03:42 PM)James Bond Wrote: Lmao reading what you posted is so relatable but the funny thing is that even though you're sick and don't know what the **** is going on (mental sluggish) it will all come to mean something by the end of the program I keep thinking about how much we as men think about sex and bedding a woman when in reality that's probably only a tenth of what life really is. Godspeed brother

Im starting to see the light in that. Its there but more integral and less of giving a crap as well as raising ky status.

+ killed it at the gym like a madman.
+ inspiration flowing
+ socializing is easy and effortless. Rather interest then fear at all.
+ feeling different overal.

Woke up with the one sentence "I am a MAN'

Met with a guy from my old gym and noticed how he reflected composure and 'having his stuff together' entrepreneur aswell. Been a while. Old gym us losing customers fast, some new facility will be opened soon. Naturally assuming centre through my bodylanguage and being like a king.

Chatted with girl at the gym and noticed her tattoo's. Closing would be certain if pulled it. Know my points in that. As soon as eyes meet its a done deal. Good to know my edge is still there and that being bodily seductive frame is still there. Guess my experiences in the path have strongly contributed including my last. Knowing hair play and sexual turn on points when locking eyes and penetrating the mind.

Everything is a opener. Tatt's on fingers are a sure escalation. Reading body cues improve. Strong self focus.

Many things are tracable back to GSF. deep changes taking place. New glimpses of becoming a machine and self validation and created. Being self created makes me much more attractive and comfortable with myself.

Notice also how my focus can morph into tunnelvision obsession like blocking rest slightly out. Choices are there. Like James Bond said, its like a tenth of what life really is. Life giving perspective

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-24-2016

day 9

Some deep things are touched upon. \nreakdown and depression session, yet shimering under the surface is gold. Its worth it in the end and my worl view seems to be seriously challenged, some strong nice guy stuff l"seeing the world through rose glasses" layers, I now know this was Always there yet now it is pronounced and its making me shaky as hell, and my subconscious is rebelling against the programming. Had some glances at the gym, this girl kept throwing glances while chatting with some other guy, yet the depression did override me escalating into down talk and resentment towards myself. To unroot this stuff is some serious prgress and profound helpfull.

validation vs validated.

Notice an lack of congrugence going on of who I am like having this solid persona and brand, which, now, makes me think how this somewhat affects me as if I have nothing to show for. Possible some deep changes in the self image department. Many fears are crashing in aswell as uncertainties worries and the such about my life and life itself.

Confrontation is low at this point, there seems to be a similarity iand overlapping going on, coming from the same source. ffs, I have had blowouts and they only fuell my game and shit and make me laugh like lmao jeffy style and shit, but wtf.

Still killing it at the gym, training becomes really agressive as of late.

O.A.P.N ( on a positive note ) I starting to find my own charatcristics, traits and style. Im feeling way different and cant pinpoint it. cool.

Edit 1: nootropics have my attention.
+ stack up on vitamins
+ stack up on omega fish oils
+ stack up on more brainfuel
+ stack up on zma bcaa

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-24-2016

I will run DMSI after this run is completed.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-25-2016

Neediness is obliterated strongly. I am the shit. Whatever. All external attachments stripped of one after another making me the prize like some spotlight shining on me while naked. Strong feelings are stirred up aswell.

Went out to get some stuff and thought by myself 'you know what? Fuck this. Im a guy im awrsome. Deal with it. Im here to ruin shit and being a playfull guy'

Now get imma van.

On another note. SM lead in seems to make women disarmed and open in my presence. I just have almost no interest like before this neediness collapse. Radical changes happening expresding also in somatic ways. This girl at the gasstation reacted all receptive. Its making me depressed as fuck lmao. Inner and outer dont match at all. External it seems to be strongly congrugent attraction like some honey on my body and what not. Internal there are strong resistance responses. Fucking kill me.

My voice has dropped 2 notches. Totally focussing inwards like some ritual trial. Non serious in ways which seems weird as my expression is low and slightly closed off in ways. Im feeling lightyears more mature. Calling some guys out on their stuff around approach like giving them some mission. The dissonance is strong.

Funny shit now im writing about.

Tbh it feels like the becoming real stage and being stripped merciless.

RE: AM6 second coming - Frosted - 12-25-2016

Yeah sometimes it seems like the outer is doing better than the inner for me :/. Sometime during my current AM run I just stopped focusing on external results and only on internal.

Hearing you on that one. Its almost trance like for me at times.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-26-2016

Feels like my presence seduces and many chains broke as of now. Incredibly self secure and validated. Way beyond anything. My eye contact feels intensely sharp. Fully present and charged. Can do it with just this sub. Infectious sexuality and magnetic. Its a new life. Powerfull. Only need AM.

RE: AM6 second coming - Life - 12-26-2016

Inspiring posts. Happy holidays to you guys