Subliminal Talk
AM6 second coming - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 second coming (/Thread-AM6-second-coming--7963)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-12-2016

GSF is bringing some stronger anger hopelessness guilt to the surface. The kind of insidious anger and hatred that consumes me from the inside. My mind is conjuring all kinds of scenarios atm yet expressing is like a lock down. My whole body trembles and my heart aches. My solar plexus is also active. I only want yo curl up and breakdown. Its making me nauseous ( US playing )

Anger just beneath the surface.

Validation seeking and pleasing behaviours is something empathized last few days, a red treat and no wonder these nice guys patterns being dealt with/destroyed cause intense turmoil. Depressing but worthwhile. And I fucking hate to temper this shit down. I hate these patterns of excuses and raionalizing/softening and justifying. It enraaaages me. I fucking hate it! No more nice guy cleanse the fucking system!

Unexpressible anger is the worst IMO. no outlet to be found for it right now. Just wallowing consuming. No lashing out. Done with the false fronting. Its been a issue for way to long tho I know its my own judgment in this.

Sudden urge to want to run WM2 because I deserve those bitches and being a pimp. Also increase pump and dump king attitude. Very shallow perhaps as I might keep some orbiting but am very self focussed. New territory. It comes with AM. Expecting some good manifeststions up following days. Flow eith anger and transcend it. Anger ally. No putting up with disrespect or doormat shit aswell. Like a fucking alpha male aphex. Money is covered.

Lets get fucking real.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-13-2016

Day 30

The rage comes and goes. Intense depression spells, anger, hopelessness. Thoughts and mood is flippant as fuck. Bouncing from heing pretty happy and fine, only to flip on a single mental image back into 'burn all down' rage mode. Also hostility towards my father is back in a sense of feeling used in ways. Seems like old crap is weeded out and dying.

This bi-polair shit is way to ridiculous. Not letting this shit ruin my day as I am blessed in countless ways. Just a break from all like taking some women with me to some high value displaying event would be nice. Well thats new, aswell as labeling neediness for sexual stuff is a fear response in some cases.

Life as Im currently living closes off and is ended.

Off to get some food and enjoying the value of creation (supply/demand) of money around me Life aint that bad.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-13-2016

With each issue I'm facing im becoming better and grow stronger. Such as having a good cry. Dealing with self imposed taboo's is satisfying.

Edit: scrap all that brings health down. Might even go freaking vegetarian at this point of the sub. Nutrition key role now.

Social circle also is something re-occuring. Cleaning up my life as of now. Before was more lone wolf kind of stuff but now social circle is dominant becoming. When pulling a girl social circle would be the next step. More on the same level stuff kinda. Want to create a social circle of savages kings and skillfull people with whom i connect. Not some guys that are all awkward and shit which scares the girl away. Its investment for myself. Like you become the sum of people you hang out with. If people dont buckle up and remain frozen its affecting me aswell.
Naturally wise.
The story telling yourself is major influence. My playfullness returns. Mindset is a strong player. Each story I tell influences me on some level.

Tip places; create lockdown. Have those places under your thumb. Social status 101. Be familiar yet keep moving. Become involved yet seek out new places and grounds to keep yourself moving and fresh.

RE: AM6 second coming - blackwing Z - 12-14-2016

(12-13-2016, 08:53 AM)Kol Wrote: With each issue I'm facing im becoming better and grow stronger. Such as having a good cry. Dealing with self imposed taboo's is satisfying.

Edit: scrap all that brings health down. Might even go freaking vegetarian at this point of the sub. Nutrition key role now.

Social circle also is something re-occuring. Cleaning up my life as of now. Before was more lone wolf kind of stuff but now social circle is dominant becoming. When pulling a girl social circle would be the next step. More on the same level stuff kinda. Want to create a social circle of savages kings and skillfull people with whom i connect. Not some guys that are all awkward and shit which scares the girl away. Its investment for myself. Like you become the sum of people you hang out with. If people dont buckle up and remain frozen its affecting me aswell.
Naturally wise.
The story telling yourself is major influence. My playfullness returns. Mindset is a strong player. Each story I tell influences me on some level.

Tip places; create lockdown. Have those places under your thumb. Social status 101. Be familiar yet keep moving. Become involved yet seek out new places and grounds to keep yourself moving and fresh.

Im still in process of building a social circle. This is beyond important for a man to work on. I literally cut everybody off besides for like 4 people and family. I cant tolerate bums/losers anymore. BUT I did make one awesome acquaintance, and one AMAZING new buddy. They are worth more than all the bullshit friends I had before. It is literally all positivity and success with this guy.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-14-2016

Yeah I agree on that. Im starting to become a social butterfly on steroids. Still some shit in my psyche due to isolation of last few years but AM steers me to the highway back again. Lots of people I know and easily connect with aswell as some new people.
-----------

Lots of dragons and demons are slain translating physically. Getting done with it once and for all. Not giving a fuck anymore, neediness destruction will ramp up attraction. Fears are being removed.

Re-occuring scenarios of the gf from a friend of mine. Militant one and sexual shaming one. Im all for primal seduction and the kid is a 4/10 max but things she is the shit. Now it comes down to my own issues but there is lots of anger surfacing towards her. No issues with blowing her out and minimizing her at all. Tired of so many things atm its fucking me up. Tired of negativity aswell. AM is purifying me right now like its some dark night of the soul.

Otherwise I am the shit.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-15-2016

Day 32. end day

Had some strong glimpses of the full potential of this stage yesterday evening. Business, manifestation, the fire and momentum felt effortless in the inspiration fest that went on. Highly excited about that. Abundance mindset glory. Made me think and strongly feel my competence and confidence, aswell as value and worthiness. Being more selective in my thoughts. Definitely and attitude thing to do so. When things seem to be less clear I remain open for something even better to inspire me.

Writing down skills, where to improve and what can be better from a place of liking to do so. Also what I enjoy and like.

Still having some patterns of perfectionism and very high standards. Feel strong polarisation and dislike being told what to do. Assuming the prize naturally wherever I go. Fuck you money is definitely something pleasing in my mind. Abundance mentlity and mindset. Writing down my dreams and send the requests to the universe.

The process and journey; attitude of being highly succesfull. Its truly exciting to have this strong drive inclination passion and love for it. Determined focus decisiveness. Hustle. Now I'm open for aquintances connections and contacts with all. Its in my blood and those that say 'its untealistic' can go fuck themselves. I know it is possible and so be it. So it is done. Hustle is in my blood. No more victim mindset.

Letting the sub do its thing. Someshst appreciating for what is surfacing as it will be improvement like that even tho it is brutal at times and causes me to ask some deep questions around neediness, confidence, nice guy patterns, blue pill symptoms and chronic patterns turning me into mush such as reactionairy patterns aswell as blocks.

Embrace conflict, dont shun away from it.
Dont shun away from cutting off people that influence negatively. Fear based stuff. Its something I struggle with for a while/some time. Guess emotional pain is something being dealt with and come out eventually on the other side. Surround with succesfull people. Their vibration will influence also in ways, just as hanging around with loser guys will mess with your own energy and vibration in some shape or form. The being the sum of the 5 most close people. GSF all the way!

Edit: something profound about being in the now and visualize from there and manifest the feelings of it inside. Now my kingdom rises and inspiration flows. Like a fucking multimillionaire.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-16-2016

Stage 4 SM lead in kicking ass in a good way. I feel like the absolute prize. With power and alpha comes the territory but remember Dzemoo's words that alpha's dont talk about women but have women.

Had some fuck me moments in traffic already. This 17 y/o ( estimated ) threw fuck me eyes at me and I created this seductive moment along with it.

Gym girl 7/10 went pretty much close as much as she could in covert ways. Would fuck her senseless. Lost count on the nofap as AM has brought this to 0. She went all bouncy and in my field. Very primal. Like positioning in my presence on purpose

Get so nice manifestations and confidence highs like the post sex threesome goggles. Also some guy gave me some protein drink that didnt sell according to him. Lots of double digits and synchronicities going on.

Feeling very powerfull high status and financial succesfull. Women automatically gravitate to this. Way more outgoing and social. Powerfull in mind body and core also, being a savage is allignment. Not nicey nicey but rather congrugent with Alpha.

Other girl I commanded like a dog brought along like some sort of walk or some shit. Yanno, the kind of "the dog has to be walked 3 times a day to wee and poo" she enjoyed it. Makes me wonder if they have complexes or some shit, daddy issues and how many walk around wanting be told what to do. Giggling. Last girl I had was pretty much borderline nympho in that regards and went mental afterwards when we broke up.

Memories memories...

Have some event later this night and might aswell fuck some girls. Feeling like a absolute pimp and boss. Hormy as fuck

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-18-2016

Day 3

Not feeling like writing much nowadays but living. SM lead in clearly works. Also strong drive succesfully. Mindset is succesfull yet allowing it is something not always happening

Frame strongly. Not tolerating negativity. Seeing guys displaying this directly as low value. Positive energy abundantly from myself. Attraction. Strong attraction occipies my mind. If she shit tests I do what I want as it is nature for me. She reaches hand, I go for the kiss without thinking twice. Not always, this triggers lust in her and me holding frame. It was a natural following and effortless. Pushing lips forward but cheeky not closing that deal. Dont give her what she want, especially with some acting all though. Makes them fall into trance and puppies. Seduction is mindless now. Eye contact->blank->primal 100 succes. Similar to snipering. Also dangling feet of women and pointing towards me, giggling with the last one. Her bf went all chode like passivly silent. Unapologeticly sexual. Closing the deal.

People directly shut up when talking. RSD jeffy style also comes to mind as of late. Digging it.

Very purposefull. Will look into shark tank.

Feeling like a absolute boss. Attitude is more witty, challenging, ruining shit without giving a fuck. Assuming directly interest from women aswell which plays in my mind. Im seeking the challenge and going further more and more. Kissing is just that, kissing. Nothing serious just playfull. Want to go further on that and know its easy fun and possible. Pretty arrogant.

Talked 2 days ago with another entrepreneur and felt good. Socially fluid. Alcohol makes me freaking bold as fuck. Having thoughts around narcissism but it feels simply shallow and surface-ish.

In the mood for a hate fuck. Tension is great embrace cobflict. Its all opening thrown at me. Inner game is elite. Abundance. Just the level of being affected and getting numb to it. Rather seductive and sexual. The whole 'oh she was a bitch' fuells me in ways. Otherwise it feels like a confidence isdue. Self sabotaging tend to surface as well today/tonight like chode like behaviour.

These subs make us elite. Gladfully understanding inner game and facing issues and garbage patterns.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-18-2016

+ each new idea is propellored extremely un-containable urge.
+nice guy stuff/morals I used to have are filtered out even if it is offensive to the public or any sorts. IDGAF about societies rules in that regard. Extreme? IDGAF. Primal. Want to keep this edge. Its giving me life.

RE: AM6 second coming - blackwing Z - 12-18-2016

Dark night of the soul~ thats one way to put it haha

Nofap is a MUST on this journey. ONE HUNNIT PERCENT. I can't wait for the fitful nights to start again. It is so great to just FEEL.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-19-2016

Yeah I agree, nofap fuells the subliminal radically.

--------

SM3 has to be nuts considering this 'only' to be the lead in. Fell asleep eventually after my mind flooded with all kind of sex scenarios and urges.

Hitting slight resistence expressing itself in fear.

RE: AM6 second coming - Blacksheep - 12-19-2016

(............)

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-20-2016

Awesome.

----------

I seem to be amidst big changes, confidence dip and entitlement dip yet the total disregard of the girls frame is accepted mentally. Also notice how I have high expectations towards myself. Cycling between wanting to throw my phone against the wall mixed with depression and hopelessness. I really dont give a fuck about the girls frame at all. Just surrendering her to mine. Then its a closed deal. Gravitating towards 9's and 10's as I tend to view myself so.

Its all fuckery around and tend to push own boundaries a bit by field testing and experimenting which is funny as shit.

Also the guys some girl hook up with lower their value like in my eyes like 'you really could get someone better'. Not from a jelous or needy frame, rather me being the best choice and tied in my own sense of value and status.

Edit: Opening left right centre isnt any issue for me ( if so, fine, more power to me then, gladly facing it) only the warm up is at times a wall I hit. Now, this is exactly the thing working on currently. More becomes clear as to root of it,or, atleast this helps me heal and grow. Knot in the stomach stuff.

RE: AM6 second coming - blackwing Z - 12-20-2016

I've broken my phone last month or so, by throwing it at the wall lmao. I even broke my laptop screen one time by throwing my phone at it. I COMPLETELY get it. But I decided one day, to work on that and NOT get to that mental space.

Good news is, you are alive and FEELING. Not many people even feel, they're too drugged out.

Somewhere I came across this tactic, where if you feel an intense bad emotion, think of the opposite

If you hate, think of somebody you love instead or someone who makes you happy.

If you are down, think of good times.

If you are scared, remember something brave you have done in the past.

Also one thing --> just because you are best choice, doesnt mean she will perceive it, you have to communicate it. There have been many time in my life where people tried to lecture me on topics that I am a master of far superior to them lmao... As I sit there like "Really? cmon man" lmao

You have definitely come across this, its just a good lil reminder