Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.01A TESTING - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.01A TESTING (/Thread-DMSI-3-01A-TESTING)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: DMSI 3.01A TESTING - Shannon - 12-19-2016

CAN DO.

RE: DMSI 3.01A TESTING - AlphaScorpio - 12-19-2016

(12-19-2016, 11:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: CAN DO.

Hey Shannon any idea why my boss might be treating me differently (I know there could be a whole multitude of reasons) since switching to 3.01A? Is there anything in the script that you could see as being the culprit as I am perplexed as to why it was better on 2.4 even though 3.01A has healing and much more...

(12-19-2016, 11:51 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote:

Hey Shannon any idea why my boss might be treating me differently (I know there could be a whole multitude of reasons) since switching to 3.01A? Is there anything in the script that you could see as being the culprit as I am perplexed as to why it was better on 2.4 even though 3.01A has healing and much more...

If you are executing the script, then you are gaining in value, status and attractiveness. This means one of three things is happening in your boss's head:

A) This guy is gaining in value and status, and is or soon will be higher value and higher status than me.
B) This guy is not acting like what I perceive him to be status and value wise.
C) Both A and B.

I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

RE: DMSI 3.01A TESTING - AlphaScorpio - 12-19-2016

(12-19-2016, 12:38 PM)Shannon Wrote:

If you are executing the script, then you are gaining in value, status and attractiveness. This means one of three things is happening in your boss's head:

A) This guy is gaining in value and status, and is or soon will be higher value and higher status than me.
C) Both A and B.

Hmm, yeah might explain why my other colleague (workshop manager) was trying to amog me and became insecure... I guess as I become more congruent with DMSI there will be less of these types of reactions.

(12-19-2016, 01:36 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 12:38 PM)Shannon Wrote:

C) Both A and B.

Hmm, yeah might explain why my other colleague (workshop manager) was trying to amog me and became insecure... I guess as I become more congruent with DMSI there will be less of these types of reactions.

Unless having an employee who out-ranks his "superiors" socially, sexually and so forth has the reverse effect. But I suspect it will not.

RE: DMSI 3.01A TESTING - AlphaScorpio - 12-21-2016

OMG just realized that about 75% of my listening has been on DMSI version B -___- no wonder I haven't felt much healing...

RE: DMSI 3.01A TESTING - AlphaScorpio - 12-22-2016

So going to make 100% sure that I am running DMSI Hybrid 3.01A from now on...

I ran 3 loops of 3.01A TS last night and woke up this morning with less of a headache, my cold is slowly getting better now I can feel my body fighting it back but I want to make sure it's dead by not doing anything too strenuous yet.

I actually had some dreams last night for once.

I vaguely remember what happened but one I was in a king's hall and there was a dinner party type thing and I went and spoke to the king to ask him if I could do something (can't remember exactly) but he denied me, I remember feeling angry.

In the other dream I was driving with my dad in the car and we came up to some lights and I saw a motorbike go past my window, it stopped at the lights, then another car came at the motorbike from side on and smashed into it, the motorcyclist went flying off his bike and then everyone kept driving along as if nothing happened, in the dream I was screaming at this injustice and felt burning anger towards the car that hit the bike as it just kept driving ahead of us.

I also was recording my sleep sounds and heard that I slept talked and snored! I NEVER SLEEP TALK! I said this exactly "No, Dad that's my money" My voice was quite different to how it is in real life, I was speaking a different accent weird lol.

RE: DMSI 3.01A TESTING - AlphaScorpio - 12-24-2016

Back on 3.01A Hybrid for past 3 days, Noticed no effects at all.

RE: DMSI 3.01A TESTING - AlphaScorpio - 01-03-2017

Hybrid Ocean Surf FLAC @ 3 Loops

These past couple of weeks I've been feeling absolutely terrible, verging on suicidal thoughts terrible.
So depressed feels like I'm going back years to when I was in my room with no job doing nothing. I don't know what this sub is doing but I feel almost no joy in life atm. I've been angry, sooo angry towards my family and myself. Never felt this bad even on AM5/6

EDIT - Noticed a few physical symptoms, Pain in my heart, like a dull grinding ache that comes and goes, had it for about 4 days, It's gone now. Feelings of rejection are some of my deepest issues and I think DMSI has triggered it. I literally flipped out when I felt it.

RE: DMSI 3.01A TESTING - Shannon - 01-03-2017

(01-03-2017, 02:21 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Hybrid Ocean Surf FLAC @ 3 Loops

These past couple of weeks I've been feeling absolutely terrible, verging on suicidal thoughts terrible.
So depressed feels like I'm going back years to when I was in my room with no job doing nothing. I don't know what this sub is doing but I feel almost no joy in life atm. I've been angry, sooo angry towards my family and myself. Never felt this bad even on AM5/6

The bigger the reaction, the deeper and bigger the healing and clearing going on.

Do you feel like you're making progress?

(01-03-2017, 02:36 AM)Shannon Wrote:

The bigger the reaction, the deeper and bigger the healing and clearing going on.

Honestly, I don't feel like I'm making progress, whether I come out of the depression and healing stages stronger is yet to be seen.

(01-03-2017, 03:00 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote:

Honestly, I don't feel like I'm making progress, whether I come out of the depression and healing stages stronger is yet to be seen.

Is it a steady state or is it getting worse over time?

(01-03-2017, 03:08 AM)Shannon Wrote:

I was speaking to my parents who mentioned I had been getting noticeably more agitated/negative for the past month. I'd say yeah it has been getting steadily worse.

(01-03-2017, 03:24 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 03:08 AM)Shannon Wrote:

I was speaking to my parents who mentioned I had been getting noticeably more agitated/negative for the past month. I'd say yeah it has been getting steadily worse.

And you're using A, and using it 3 loops a day?