Subliminal Talk
Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) (/Thread-Achieving-Nirvana-w-DMSI-V2-4-5-5G-Rape-Me-My-Friends-I-m-not-the-only-one)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-20-2016

(09-19-2016, 06:30 PM)ShanghaiKiwi Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 09:45 AM)RTBoss Wrote: ...If it truly gets to that point where I actually scare myself, I'll drop the program and go back to E2 immediately.

Maybe you should take up the 'Increase Your Sex Drive' sub or 'Female Orgasm Enhancer' for your wife to hear. Those might be more appropriate for a monogamous situation, as they influence your wife directly.

I'm taking DMSI specifically because I'm looking to end my marriage (and reenter the market), not salvage it.

I own 'Increase Your Sex Drive.' I haven't tried that, yet. I may resort to it in the future, but I'm actually pretty satisfied right now (thanks to DMSI). I'm also looking for the internal changes 5.5G has to offer for reasons I've previously stated.

I'm nowhere near needing to salvage my marriage. You may not have been implying that, but I want to make that clear. We're in family-building mode right now. I bitch about our relationship from time to time in my journal for the sake of being completely forthcoming and transparent, but I love her - no one else - and I'm committed to our vows. To this point using the program, I've never felt any kind of impulse to initiate or accept a sexual encounter with anyone outside of my marriage.

My dad always said, "You can look, but ya can't touch." I intend to do just that.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - eternity - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 04:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: Lack of motivation is akin to a child refusing to do anything but lay on the floor. Nothing gets accomplished. It's an often effective way of resisting.

interesting! From what you've said about resistance before, and that it requires a lot of energy to do so, has the subC evolved alongside 2.4's new technology, and found a way to resist that doesn't cause exhaustion?

I experience the lack of motivation as well, but attributing it to resistance was the last thing on my mind--- i'm not tired, i'm not depressed. just plain lazy.

but now that you mention it, i guess it is resistance. it would explain not wanting to be out and about to increase the chances of running into women which would push to achieve the goals of the program.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - chaosvrgn - 09-20-2016

Lack of motivation is also often caused by fear. At least, that what it was in my case. An intense fear of failure preventing me from taking action.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-20-2016

5 loops TS, 12 clicks of 15, VLC player.

Had sexual dreams intermingled with "bro" dreams (men paling around and showing respect) but I don't remember specifics. Got to the gym with little issue today, probably because my wife accompanied me. Plenty of cute/attractive women but no major IOIs of note.

Went to the water fountain with my son after the workout. There was a large middle-aged roid user right behind me. I held my son up to get a drink. When we were done, Mr. Roid asked, "Can you pick me up next?" Awkwaaaard.

Went to lunch, ran some errands. Saw women I found attractive, but no IOIs. Felt really tired as well. Normally workouts make me feel better, but the mental fatigue just washed over me.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Have at ye - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 10:20 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Went to the water fountain with my son after the workout. There was a large middle-aged roid user right behind me. I held my son up to get a drink. When we were done, Mr. Roid asked, "Can you pick me up next?" Awkwaaaard.

Dear goodness, JC, and all the apostles... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 06:01 AM)eternitys_child Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 04:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: Lack of motivation is akin to a child refusing to do anything but lay on the floor. Nothing gets accomplished. It's an often effective way of resisting.

interesting! From what you've said about resistance before, and that it requires a lot of energy to do so, has the subC evolved alongside 2.4's new technology, and found a way to resist that doesn't cause exhaustion?

No. Even if it were "evolution", it would not be evolution, but learned behavior. The fact is, there are other explanations for lack of motivation as well. Simple lack of available energy based on focus subconsciously of a task at hand is a good one. Those prone to respond with resistance via lack of motivation are going to do it from the get-go, and the rest are unlikely to start. Resistance styles depend heavily on the two factors I described, and especially personality.

Quote:I experience the lack of motivation as well, but attributing it to resistance was the last thing on my mind--- i'm not tired, i'm not depressed. just plain lazy.

but now that you mention it, i guess it is resistance. it would explain not wanting to be out and about to increase the chances of running into women which would push to achieve the goals of the program.

Very possibly.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Dzemoo - 09-20-2016

I know its not your plan but running attraction subs for a long time like me will make you completly obesessed with women, i want to jump off from this boat and run something else but i cant,

Its like i never have enough

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 09-20-2016

I love it how you always assume that your experience will be the experience everyone else has, Dzemoo. As for "can't"... yes you can. Press "stop" on your player. Voila, done. That's a cop out.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Dzemoo - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 10:41 AM)Shannon Wrote: I love it how you always assume that your experience will be the experience everyone else has, Dzemoo. As for "can't"... yes you can. Press "stop" on your player. Voila, done. That's a cop out.

Haha i love it how you interpret everyhthing i say in a negative way and no cant its the same with smoking

The man who says he can do something, and the man who says he can't are both right. You will free or limit yourself according to your beliefs. "Can't" is always a negative and self limiting belief. You can do anything that you allow yourself to do, and set yourself to doing with sufficient energy, motivation, focus and determination.

And as for interpreting everything you say in a negative way, it's not everything, and it's not interpreting. You are in fact being negative in that post, and in those beliefs.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - ShanghaiKiwi - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 04:41 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I'm nowhere near needing to salvage my marriage.

Hey that's awesome mate glad to hear it! Apologies for reading my own situation into what you had written and not having read the whole journal.

(09-20-2016, 11:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: The man who says he can do something, and the man who says he can't are both right. You will free or limit yourself according to your beliefs. "Can't" is always a negative and self limiting belief. You can do anything that you allow yourself to do, and set yourself to doing with sufficient energy, motivation, focus and determination.

And as for interpreting everything you say in a negative way, it's not everything, and it's not interpreting. You are in fact being negative in that post, and in those beliefs.

Yeah because i dont want poeple to think iois and butt presentation are big things when the goal is sex its still a long road from there

I closed numbers in two minutes and had them talking about relationships but then blocking ne half an hour later

Sexual arousal will never be enough to make most of the women sleeo with, its status whats makes them want to sleep with you

We are not to the end goal yet. There's a ways to go. But one does not walk a mile in one step.

I believe that status is part of the solution, but not all of it. I will be ramping up status and celebrity effect in 3.0, but even 3.0 likely won't be the end of development. We will need to fine tune and tweak all those additions.

I agree though that when it comes to getting to sex, nothing counts but sex. IOI'S and numbers don't mean jack when the end of the day comes, if the goal is sex.

At the same time, they are all indicators of advancement towards the goal.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - ffaux - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 10:31 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: I know its not your plan but running attraction subs for a long time like me will make you completly obesessed with women, i want to jump off from this boat and run something else but i cant,

Its like i never have enough

It's probably because women are not really what you're looking for and getting them isn't resolving the insecurity inside of you that's driving your behaviour. This is the reason I've always suggested for you to do a healing subliminal. For example, for myself personally, I'm discovering that low self-esteem is driving my obsession with women. What's going on inside of you, you will need to figure out yourself.

In fact, I hypothesise that this is where Shannon will actually end up with this subliminal program. I think the end state of this subliminal will be to figure out what insecurities drive the intense desire for sex (loneliness, low self-esteem, status anxiety, etc.) and resolve those at the same time.