Subliminal Talk
Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) (/Thread-Achieving-Nirvana-w-DMSI-V2-4-5-5G-Rape-Me-My-Friends-I-m-not-the-only-one)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-08-2016

After massaging the back, I turned her over - as I did, she said, "You're only turning me over because you want to have sex with me." I replied, "Does that bother you?" She says, "No."

I gave significant praise for how her body looked, and she really loved that. In the past, she hasn't accepted my praise easily, last night it turned her on and made her beam.

Sex was great - not quite the sloppy semi-spraying that 2.1 caused, but it was great in other ways. I'll have to get a few more encounters under my belt to make a proper comparison.

Had some screw-ups with my Rocket Player app last night. I started the playlist for 5 loops of TS, and woke up an hour later to silence. WTF? I started it over again. Same thing happens. I was so groggy I just set the track to loop. I think, all said-and-done, I got two loops in with broken ASRB and then 6 more loops.

Tired this morning, but in a really good mood. I had one dream I remember from last night, and it's a WTF dream. There were a bunch of dudes walking around with wood. I was one of them. I don't remember anything other than 20 boners. Lol.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-08-2016

Wanted to note a theory, will need more testing:

I postulate that the aura is making women I (we) find sexy feel sexy - increasing their confidence to put themselves out there and thus more likely to act upon sexual impulses.

Anyone reading this, take it with a grain of salt. I'm basing that opinion on interactions with one person I know very well, my wife. I basically just wanted to note it now so I don't forget, just in case there's something more to it down the line.

In other news, went to breakfast. There were maybe 3 or 4 women I found moderately attractive. The only observation I could make is that all the women had their legs crossed high n' tight, had their hands in their lap covering their crotch, or both. The furthest person that I noticed this with was maybe 20 feet away.

Hm. Have a roofing guy at the house. Wife answered the door, I didn't even see or meet him - yet, my body heat just went up 100%. Weird. Some kind of mate-guarding thing maybe?

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - SargeMaximus - 09-08-2016

(09-08-2016, 02:11 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Hm. Have a roofing guy at the house. Wife answered the door, I didn't even see or meet him - yet, my body heat just went up 100%. Weird. Some kind of mate-guarding thing maybe?

Lol, prolly.

I looked at a guy's girl the other day and the look he gave me... wow... fierce.

(09-08-2016, 02:17 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 02:11 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Hm. Have a roofing guy at the house. Wife answered the door, I didn't even see or meet him - yet, my body heat just went up 100%. Weird. Some kind of mate-guarding thing maybe?

Lol, prolly.

I looked at a guy's girl the other day and the look he gave me... wow... fierce.

Well, dude just knocked on my door after checking out the roof (which is fine, thankfully!) Younger guy, probably my wife's age. Not a guy she'd find attractive at all, fairly rotund. He was super-nice and very helpful.

So I go to the door, as does my wife. We're standing outside, and he addresses only me. Perhaps 1 second out of every 30 seconds does he look at her. When he's finished telling us everything, he shakes her hand first, then shakes mine. She says, "Thanks!" he says, "Yup!" I say "Thank you!" he says, "Oh, my pleasure sir!"

Respect.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 09-08-2016

(09-08-2016, 09:30 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Wanted to note a theory, will need more testing:

I postulate that the aura is making women I (we) find sexy feel sexy - increasing their confidence to put themselves out there and thus more likely to act upon sexual impulses.

Anyone reading this, take it with a grain of salt. I'm basing that opinion on interactions with one person I know very well, my wife. I basically just wanted to note it now so I don't forget, just in case there's something more to it down the line.

In other news, went to breakfast. There were maybe 3 or 4 women I found moderately attractive. The only observation I could make is that all the women had their legs crossed high n' tight, had their hands in their lap covering their crotch, or both. The furthest person that I noticed this with was maybe 20 feet away.

The aura is polymorphic. It causes them to feel whatever they need to feel to make sex happen.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - SargeMaximus - 09-08-2016

(09-08-2016, 02:25 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 02:17 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Lol, prolly.

Well, dude just knocked on my door after checking out the roof (which is fine, thankfully!) Younger guy, probably my wife's age. Not a guy she'd find attractive at all, fairly rotund. He was super-nice and very helpful.

So I go to the door, as does my wife. We're standing outside, and he addresses only me. Perhaps 1 second out of every 30 seconds does he look at her. When he's finished telling us everything, he shakes her hand first, then shakes mine. She says, "Thanks!" he says, "Yup!" I say "Thank you!" he says, "Oh, my pleasure sir!"

Respect.

Lol yeah, you were definitely giving off the "I'm going to kill you" vibes. Tongue

(09-08-2016, 02:31 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Lol yeah, you were definitely giving off the "I'm going to kill you" vibes. Tongue

Haha, a smile on my face and eyeballs (Dr. Evil voice) shootin' friggin' lazerbeams!

(09-08-2016, 02:35 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 02:31 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Lol yeah, you were definitely giving off the "I'm going to kill you" vibes. Tongue

Haha, a smile on my face and eyeballs (Dr. Evil voice) shootin' friggin' lazerbeams!

Lol, I don't get the reference (never watched Austin powers. I know, I know...) but I've been on the receiving end of that look more than once lol.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - CatMan - 09-08-2016

LMAO...those movies are classics. I love each.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh7bYNAHXxw

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-09-2016

I noticed something today. My wife's back to having me drive when we go anywhere in her car. We usually use her car when we go anywhere as a family. The past few months, she's always automatically gone to the driver's side while I put our son into his car seat. Now she plops herself in the passenger side while I put him in. It's a definite change.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-09-2016

(09-08-2016, 04:41 PM)CatMan Wrote:

LMAO...those movies are classics. I love each.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh7bYNAHXxw

Sharks, and comedy, reminded me of another movie. Have you ever seen "Strange Wilderness?" Absolutely hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o79PEn8pDQ

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - ilovesubs - 09-09-2016

She is putting you in "The Drivers Seat"

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-10-2016

Decided to save my loops for today while watching college football. Speaker (3 feet away), US .FLAC, -32 dB.

I remembered two dreams from last night - they weren't sexual, more related to healing and G/S/F. First dream I helped a crippled woman - she was so tiny (like the little woman in the Guinness Book of World Records), and she wiped out in her wheel chair onto the street. I was the only one who helped her. Two beautiful young blondes were watching me as I did, and both said simultaneously, "Oh my GOD, I'm in LOVE!" (referring to me).

Second dream involved two friends (a couple) who haven't spoken to me for about 6 months. The pattern of hanging out was always him texting me, "Yo" and being persistent about getting together. The last I saw him was when I took him to a college basketball game. We had a fun time. Then, during March Madness, he uses Snapchat to send me a video of guys over at his place drinking and watching basketball - yet I never got an invite. I thought, "Now, why in the fuck would someone not invite me and send a snap showing me that shit?" Miffed, I never replied. We haven't spoken since. Of course, I've always wondered what exactly it was I did wrong. He must of replaced me with some other dude. I don't know, maybe his wife told him to stay away from me b/c she was finding herself attracted. I'll likely never know.

Clearly that situation's been bothering me. I'm not sure what it has to do with DMSI, but in the dream I called him up and he answered. The dream was so vivid, I could hear his voice, and see everything as if it were real. The phone call morphed into a video chat. He lays into me about all the shit he's been holding against me. Then his wife does the same. I don't remember the particulars, but I start apologizing for everything. Then I see they're having a party in the background, and once again I'm not invited. Fucking weird. Waking up with that dream on my mind left me feeling stressed. Last year at this time, we would have been watching the games together. Maybe that's why it's on my mind.

In other changes, I feel like I don't give a fuck about most women in general, but at the same time I'm seeing them in a more sexual light. My hypothetical willingness to bang them is noticeably heightened. When you think to yourself, "Oh, I'd fuck her, and her, and her..." That has increased to many more women than usual while I'm out. Yet, at the same time, my feelings for my wife are increasing big time. I wonder if it's the whole polymorphic aura is causing this. I hypothesize my wife needs to feel more loved, appreciated, and special to get to sex - and so I'm providing that. She walked past me on the way out the door yesterday, and I grabbed her arm. I looked into her eyes, hugged her waist, pressed my hips into hers, and kissed her passionately. She loved it. I just did it out of nowhere - automatically. She's been really happy lately. I also find that I'm reacting to her differently. Before, I may have been annoyed by her tendency to ask so many questions (especially while I'm trying to focus on something else). Now I stop what I'm doing, look her in the eye, and I calmly answer them. I feel less irritated, keep my voice calm and soft, make it clear I'm focusing on her...really cool changes.