Subliminal Talk
Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) (/Thread-Achieving-Nirvana-w-DMSI-V2-4-5-5G-Rape-Me-My-Friends-I-m-not-the-only-one)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-06-2016

(09-06-2016, 08:58 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Hey RT just wondering: does your wife know you're running subs at all?

Yep, and oddly doesn't ask what I'm running. Even when I ran E2, she just referred to it as my "noise."

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-06-2016

Last post, then I gotta hit the hay for real.

I've been having blasts of love welling up within me, a few different times while holding my son, another time while looking at my wife when she was nose deep in a book, and another while holding my favorite cat. Overwhelming blasts.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Chris P. Bacon - 09-06-2016

(09-06-2016, 09:03 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Last post, then I gotta hit the hay for real.

I've been having blasts of love welling up within me, a few different times while holding my son, another time while looking at my wife when she was nose deep in a book, and another while holding my favorite cat. Overwhelming blasts.

Interesting.

I have been feeling like DMSI would help me on a few levels, and I have been thinking about running it after E2 is finished, whenever that is.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Inconceivablezen - 09-06-2016

(09-06-2016, 06:20 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 06:00 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 05:20 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Sorry if this is derailing your topic RT,

@ Shannon via the discussion between you and Dzemoo: Have you read about Bonobo monkeys at all? Apparently they have more in common with us than Chimps and in their society, sex is free and it's matriarchal. There's even been some studies (I've heard) that show that the most alpha monkeys don't get the most sex, simply the most friendly ones with the most female friends do.

Have you considered that this could be a way to improve DMSI? Looking at the "sex issue" as from the Bonobo paradigm (friendly sex) instead of the Chimp paradigm (Alpha sex).

I'm a couple steps ahead of you on this, actually. I have been researching and experimenting with this for several months now. The results, while not conclusive, do point to a definite difference in the approaches, but I can't say that one is better than the other. They both get results, but they get different results because they affect different groups of females. As far as I can see, the chimp model seems to be affecting those females who are genetically, if not subconsciously (or even consciously) seeking reproduction, while the bonobo model seems to be pulling those females who are interested in sex for fun, and FWB sex.

The difference seems to be in the perceived threat level, with, ironically, the "threat" being... impregnation! So those females who want that, respond to the chimp model, and those who don't, respond to the bonobo model.

I'm not using the alpha/chimp model in DMSI. I'm using a model that is closer to the bonobo one, but still is it's own approach. It is closer not in that it is matriarchal in paradigm, but in that it is not presenting sex as a reproductive "threat". In other words, DMSI focuses on making sex the goal, but the sex is not specified as reproductive, so it can be taken by each female according to her desires, and therefore affects both types. But, since it is not specified, it seems to be more effective for "sex for fun" than "sex for procreation".

This is awesome! Now that you bring that up, I remember a 45-50+ GILF (seriously, hot as f*ck. grey hair was the only indicator of her age) who was flirting with me when I was in construction one time (she was the home owner's wife). Anyhow, I remember in conversation she asked if I ever wanted kids, and I said no. To which she replied "That's good." lol. At the time I thought maybe it's because she wanted my kind out of the gene pool, but with her flirting it's probably because she didn't want to get pregnant but wanted to f*ck.

So yeah, very interesting indeed. Glad you've been thinking of this stuff too. I have no doubt you'll achieve DMSI's results with such an open mind.

I like this shift in your thinking Sarge. You're searching for proof why things ARE working. In the past, you had this destructive skepticism where you were always searching for proof why things would NOT work out.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - SargeMaximus - 09-07-2016

(09-06-2016, 09:00 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Yep, and oddly doesn't ask what I'm running. Even when I ran E2, she just referred to it as my "noise."

That is odd. You think she'd connect the two. Or at least wonder if the "noise" is causing the changes. I wonder why she doesn't notice. Naturalizer maybe?

(09-06-2016, 10:39 PM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 06:20 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 06:00 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 05:20 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Sorry if this is derailing your topic RT,

@ Shannon via the discussion between you and Dzemoo: Have you read about Bonobo monkeys at all? Apparently they have more in common with us than Chimps and in their society, sex is free and it's matriarchal. There's even been some studies (I've heard) that show that the most alpha monkeys don't get the most sex, simply the most friendly ones with the most female friends do.

Have you considered that this could be a way to improve DMSI? Looking at the "sex issue" as from the Bonobo paradigm (friendly sex) instead of the Chimp paradigm (Alpha sex).

I'm a couple steps ahead of you on this, actually. I have been researching and experimenting with this for several months now. The results, while not conclusive, do point to a definite difference in the approaches, but I can't say that one is better than the other. They both get results, but they get different results because they affect different groups of females. As far as I can see, the chimp model seems to be affecting those females who are genetically, if not subconsciously (or even consciously) seeking reproduction, while the bonobo model seems to be pulling those females who are interested in sex for fun, and FWB sex.

The difference seems to be in the perceived threat level, with, ironically, the "threat" being... impregnation! So those females who want that, respond to the chimp model, and those who don't, respond to the bonobo model.

I'm not using the alpha/chimp model in DMSI. I'm using a model that is closer to the bonobo one, but still is it's own approach. It is closer not in that it is matriarchal in paradigm, but in that it is not presenting sex as a reproductive "threat". In other words, DMSI focuses on making sex the goal, but the sex is not specified as reproductive, so it can be taken by each female according to her desires, and therefore affects both types. But, since it is not specified, it seems to be more effective for "sex for fun" than "sex for procreation".

This is awesome! Now that you bring that up, I remember a 45-50+ GILF (seriously, hot as f*ck. grey hair was the only indicator of her age) who was flirting with me when I was in construction one time (she was the home owner's wife). Anyhow, I remember in conversation she asked if I ever wanted kids, and I said no. To which she replied "That's good." lol. At the time I thought maybe it's because she wanted my kind out of the gene pool, but with her flirting it's probably because she didn't want to get pregnant but wanted to f*ck.

So yeah, very interesting indeed. Glad you've been thinking of this stuff too. I have no doubt you'll achieve DMSI's results with such an open mind.

I like this shift in your thinking Sarge. You're searching for proof why things ARE working. In the past, you had this destructive skepticism where you were always searching for proof why things would NOT work out.

Really? Wow, I hadn't even noticed.

Thanks. Smile

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-07-2016

Really odd sleeping experience.

First, I woke with the thought, "And now it's done." As soon as the thought was there, the trickling stream stopped. The loops were finished.

I also remember three dreams, all violent. Only 2 had women, and there was nothing sexual.

First dream I was in a Subway sandwich shop - or something similar. I wanted a footlong on wheat. The bread was lined up so that the first row only had a 6" wheat, the next row was 12" white bread, and then there was a 12" wheat. The girl - tall, skinny, short hair (all things I'm not very attracted to) - said that she couldn't make my sandwich b/c all she had was 6". I told her to take the other 12" wheat. She said that was for the next customer that asked for wheat, and that b/c I wanted wheat I had to use the 6". I was furious. It didn't matter how much logic I used, they refused to accommodate me. The male employee and a male customer attacked me at that point, and I beat the shit out of them both. I kept smashing my fist into one of their noses until blood gushed everywhere.

Second dream I don't remember much, except I went after a kid who was screwing with me and I essentially choked him out when I found him. It was a weird dystopian-future thing.

Last dream I was driving a chick around in a sports car, in the streets of a futuristic version of the city I live in. There was a tornado wreaking havoc in the distance, and the sirens were going off. I could see it as I drove, and I remembering being in awe of it, but scared as well.

Woke to my fail-safe alarm (which meant I slept in very late, for me) and still pretty darn tired. Lots of heat overnight whenever I woke here & there. No covers. Also, I woke to a text cancelling my happy-hour meetup. One of the girls is sick today.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - chaosvrgn - 09-07-2016

(09-06-2016, 09:03 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Last post, then I gotta hit the hay for real.

Yep, having the same effect. Pure gratitude and happiness for just living. I'm getting this weird, slight headache that comes and goes, though. Only when the euphoria hits.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-07-2016

(09-07-2016, 09:53 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:

Yep, having the same effect. Pure gratitude and happiness for just living. I'm getting this weird, slight headache that comes and goes, though. Only when the euphoria hits.

Yeah, I saw that. I wonder if anyone else is getting it.

I sure could use the euphoria you're getting. I feel like I'm in a cocoon of resistance. I'm changing deep, and I want to stay in the house while it's happening. I haven't ventured out but to get drive-thru since starting 2.4. I'm going to have to do it soon, but everything in me is keeping me home. I'm tired, short-tempered, and experiencing waves of depression. Along with the depression has come a feeling of loss - specifically with women. I'm finding that whatever is killing neediness/giving an IDGAF attitude others describe is leaving a real hole in me. I didn't realize how focused I've been on using women as a day-to-day distraction mechanism from whatever problem I have with my feelings of satisfaction from all other areas of my life.

No interest in going to the gym, mowing my lawn (which needs it pretty bad), and I seem to be doing the least I can/have to do to get by right now. I'm looking forward to napping while my son naps today. If I didn't know something deep was going on directly related to the sub, I'd feel like a real loser right now. But if this keeps up, I'm going to have to explain to my wife what's going on. Not sure she'd buy any of it, though.

This is gonna be a deep experience. I just told myself, while feeling this undesirable state, that "this too shall pass." I wonder what's on the other side?

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 09-07-2016

What is on the other side of the mountain between you and achieving your goal?

(09-07-2016, 02:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: What is on the other side of the mountain between you and achieving your goal?

I'm wondering the same thing.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 09-07-2016

(09-07-2016, 02:28 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 02:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: What is on the other side of the mountain between you and achieving your goal?

I'm wondering the same thing.

Seriously? The answer is in the question. Lol

Eh, I took it differently - like what is it you're really wanting out of this thing. Clearly "you (me)" is the constant. Clearing away the BS blocking that light from shining fully is the ultimate goal. I'm talking more literally, examples, whatever. I get the figurative.

Anyway, mood is better today at this point than yesterday. My wife and I were discussing dinner. She wanted Chipotle, but I was like "Ok, no guac. You get guac on your burrito bowl, and chips & guac and it add like $6 every time." She gave me the lower lip/sad lip thing. I say, "Well, if I'm going to go I better put on some deoderant, this shirt is gettin' ripe!" She wrinkled her nose so I jokingly raised my arm and blew air toward her. She then says, "Well, that's no way to get sex from me!" I was genuinely surprised (since we're done "trying" for the month). I said. "Oh, we're havin' sex!? Alright!" She says, "Well, not if you're going to do that, not exactly the way to turn a lady on!" So I say, "Fine, guac it is!"

Anyway, this is as close to initiating as it gets from her! She has also been in a great mood around me today.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Duke.Togo - 09-07-2016

(09-07-2016, 04:42 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Eh, I took it differently - like what is it you're really wanting out of this thing. Clearly "you (me)" is the constant. Clearing away the BS blocking that light from shining fully is the ultimate goal. I'm talking more literally, examples, whatever. I get the figurative.

Anyway, mood is better today at this point than yesterday. My wife and I were discussing dinner. She wanted Chipotle, but I was like "Ok, no guac. You get guac on your burrito bowl, and chips & guac and it add like $6 every time." She gave me the lower lip/sad lip thing. I say, "Well, if I'm going to go I better put on some deoderant, this shirt is gettin' ripe!" She wrinkled her nose so I jokingly raised my arm and blew air toward her. She then says, "Well, that's no way to get sex from me!" I was genuinely surprised (since we're done "trying" for the month). I said. "Oh, we're havin' sex!? Alright!" She says, "Well, not if you're going to do that, not exactly the way to turn a lady on!" So I say, "Fine, guac it is!"

Anyway, this is as close to initiating as it gets from her! She has also been in a great mood around me today.

My experiences with DMSI have been really similar in many ways to yours and chaosvrgn's. My results with the sub have been more like a delayed response, but I think that's due to just the way my brain is processing this information.

Seeing as how things are moving towards an uptick for you and Chaos, I am really hopeful that I experience similar feelings in my reality.

All the same, this sub is seriously kicking my ass in a gentle way. Not sure if that makes any sense.

Love reading your journal brother.

My wife and I were watching TV after putting my son down for the night. She suddenly stood up and stripped her pants off, and then walked around wearing just her thong. I watched her, and she watched me watch her. Then she requested a full body massage and went upstairs.

It's about 2 hours since I finished a big meal, and my feet are vibrating off-the-charts. Warm, but heat isn't consuming me. Tonight my the palms of my hands are vibrating with energy sensations as well.

Time to go see what the sex-performance scripting/aura does on this version.