Subliminal Talk
Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) (/Thread-Achieving-Nirvana-w-DMSI-V2-4-5-5G-Rape-Me-My-Friends-I-m-not-the-only-one)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-05-2016

(09-05-2016, 10:27 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: That she is arguing with you is not a good sign i habe this on all attraction subs with healing in it, but we will see how 2.4 is compared to 2.3

Some history:

We've always been a semi-explosive couple. We've argued more than most our whole relationship. In the "major" areas of life, we are highly compatible. In other areas - not "deal-breaker" areas - we differ in opinion quite wildly. There are also many rule #4 issues at play in our relationship. I may have to ask Alpha360 to further enlighten me one of these days.

In this case, I think another change in my perceived value has her feeling "smaller," and she either needs to take me down a peg, or needs me to reassure her. I just wasn't in the mood this morning to reassure her. And sometimes a person needs to suck-it-up and figure out how to value themselves.

She went upstairs to sleep for a few hours, and after giving me a sullen look, we're back to being "just fine." She's talking to me, and hasn't brought up what happened this morning.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 09-05-2016

(09-05-2016, 10:27 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: That she is arguing with you is not a good sign i habe this on all attraction subs with healing in it, but we will see how 2.4 is compared to 2.3

Actually it is a good sign. It just isn't what you want or expected. She is sensing more value and alha,and shit testing.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Dzemoo - 09-05-2016

(09-05-2016, 12:35 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Actually it is a good sign. It just isn't what you want or expected. She is sensing more value and alha,and shit testing.

I want sex nothing more nothing less easy sex... What I learned from dmsi 2.3 you dont need to be high value and alpha to get women u just need to be man to women, being an alpha male will just make it harder to get women and sex the truth is game is easy and i also start to believe this alpha male thing i a pua concept like everything else

And i did alpha subs 3 years long 6 runs so i know what i am talking about

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 09-05-2016

(09-05-2016, 12:45 PM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 12:35 PM)Shannon Wrote:

I want sex nothing more nothing less easy sex... What I learned from dmsi 2.3 you dont need to be high value and alpha to get women u just need to be man to women, being an alpha male will just make it harder to get women and sex the truth is game is easy and i also start to believe this alpha male thing i a pua concept like everything else

And i did alpha subs 3 years long 6 runs so i know what i am talking about

So is that a testament to how powerful 2.3 is irresistibly how much you are misunderstanding what it is to be alpha?

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Dzemoo - 09-05-2016

It just makes no sense to me to say she will shittest you if she see high value and alphaness in you, its the same as saying poeple will try to fight you if they sense you are strong and dangerous, no they will fight you if they sense you are weak, so will a women shittest you if she sees insecurity and incongruence if she sees high value she will sleep with you without problems...

Also you always say we have to unlearn pua concepts but you use pua concepts all the time like shittest and high value etc..

(09-05-2016, 01:16 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: It just makes no sense to me to say she will shittest you if she see high value and alphaness in you, its the same as saying poeple will try to fight you if they sense you are strong and dangerous, no they will fight you if they sense you are weak, so will a women shittest you if she sees insecurity and incongruence if she sees high value she will sleep with you without problems...

Also you always say we have to unlearn pua concepts but you use pua concepts all the time like shittest and high value etc..

Two things.

First, you're trying to apply logic inappropriately. Your logic regarding shit testing would be correct if we were talking about men, but we are not. We are talking about women. And the fact is, women do not apply logic like men do. You have to understand that she is not thinking the way you do. Your thinking is only going to make sense for understanding men. Women do shit test you more the higher value they percieve you to be.

And as for pua concepts, shit testing and value isn't a "pua" concept, it's a concept tje pua community has used heavily. This stuff is hundreds of thousands of generations old, and pua didn't Invent it. They just recognized it as useful and capitalized on it.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - AwesomeYoungDude - 09-05-2016

i agree with Shannon. This is good for 2.4. Immediate Mrs RTBoss saw our Man as higher value. RTBoss I call you "RTBoss the Wise" in my journal. Maybe it "RTBoss the Great and Wise". I continue to follow you posts with interest.

AYD

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - SargeMaximus - 09-06-2016

Sorry if this is derailing your topic RT,

@ Shannon via the discussion between you and Dzemoo: Have you read about Bonobo monkeys at all? Apparently they have more in common with us than Chimps and in their society, sex is free and it's matriarchal. There's even been some studies (I've heard) that show that the most alpha monkeys don't get the most sex, simply the most friendly ones with the most female friends do.

Have you considered that this could be a way to improve DMSI? Looking at the "sex issue" as from the Bonobo paradigm (friendly sex) instead of the Chimp paradigm (Alpha sex).

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 09-06-2016

(09-06-2016, 05:20 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Sorry if this is derailing your topic RT,

@ Shannon via the discussion between you and Dzemoo: Have you read about Bonobo monkeys at all? Apparently they have more in common with us than Chimps and in their society, sex is free and it's matriarchal. There's even been some studies (I've heard) that show that the most alpha monkeys don't get the most sex, simply the most friendly ones with the most female friends do.

Have you considered that this could be a way to improve DMSI? Looking at the "sex issue" as from the Bonobo paradigm (friendly sex) instead of the Chimp paradigm (Alpha sex).

I'm a couple steps ahead of you on this, actually. I have been researching and experimenting with this for several months now. The results, while not conclusive, do point to a definite difference in the approaches, but I can't say that one is better than the other. They both get results, but they get different results because they affect different groups of females. As far as I can see, the chimp model seems to be affecting those females who are genetically, if not subconsciously (or even consciously) seeking reproduction, while the bonobo model seems to be pulling those females who are interested in sex for fun, and FWB sex.

The difference seems to be in the perceived threat level, with, ironically, the "threat" being... impregnation! So those females who want that, respond to the chimp model, and those who don't, respond to the bonobo model.

I'm not using the alpha/chimp model in DMSI. I'm using a model that is closer to the bonobo one, but still is it's own approach. It is closer not in that it is matriarchal in paradigm, but in that it is not presenting sex as a reproductive "threat". In other words, DMSI focuses on making sex the goal, but the sex is not specified as reproductive, so it can be taken by each female according to her desires, and therefore affects both types. But, since it is not specified, it seems to be more effective for "sex for fun" than "sex for procreation".

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-06-2016

(09-05-2016, 03:59 PM)AwesomeYoungDude Wrote: i agree with Shannon. This is good for 2.4. Immediate Mrs RTBoss saw our Man as higher value. RTBoss I call you "RTBoss the Wise" in my journal. Maybe it "RTBoss the Great and Wise". I continue to follow you posts with interest.

AYD

Thanks for the accolades, man. I'm definitely following your journal, as well. It'll be nice to see how the program affects another marriage.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - SargeMaximus - 09-06-2016

(09-06-2016, 06:00 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 05:20 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Sorry if this is derailing your topic RT,

I'm a couple steps ahead of you on this, actually. I have been researching and experimenting with this for several months now. The results, while not conclusive, do point to a definite difference in the approaches, but I can't say that one is better than the other. They both get results, but they get different results because they affect different groups of females. As far as I can see, the chimp model seems to be affecting those females who are genetically, if not subconsciously (or even consciously) seeking reproduction, while the bonobo model seems to be pulling those females who are interested in sex for fun, and FWB sex.

The difference seems to be in the perceived threat level, with, ironically, the "threat" being... impregnation! So those females who want that, respond to the chimp model, and those who don't, respond to the bonobo model.

I'm not using the alpha/chimp model in DMSI. I'm using a model that is closer to the bonobo one, but still is it's own approach. It is closer not in that it is matriarchal in paradigm, but in that it is not presenting sex as a reproductive "threat". In other words, DMSI focuses on making sex the goal, but the sex is not specified as reproductive, so it can be taken by each female according to her desires, and therefore affects both types. But, since it is not specified, it seems to be more effective for "sex for fun" than "sex for procreation".

This is awesome! Now that you bring that up, I remember a 45-50+ GILF (seriously, hot as f*ck. grey hair was the only indicator of her age) who was flirting with me when I was in construction one time (she was the home owner's wife). Anyhow, I remember in conversation she asked if I ever wanted kids, and I said no. To which she replied "That's good." lol. At the time I thought maybe it's because she wanted my kind out of the gene pool, but with her flirting it's probably because she didn't want to get pregnant but wanted to f*ck.

So yeah, very interesting indeed. Glad you've been thinking of this stuff too. I have no doubt you'll achieve DMSI's results with such an open mind.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-06-2016

Man, it's been a rough day!

I woke up not only tired, but wanting to go back to bed. Normally when I wake up tired, I get up (knowing I couldn't go back to sleep if I tried) and get some coffee in me. Today, I could have easily rolled over and slept a few more hours. I felt like I had taken a bendryl or some other anti-histamine sleep-aid. I hadn't. And that was after getting at least 8 hours of sleep, and normally I only get about 7.

I started my loops before bed. I listened to 2 loops US speaker -33ish dB before finishing with 3 loops TS at 11 out of 15 clicks (even maintained ASRB with a deft sleep phones switch-a-roo!).

My son was a major handful today, and to top it off, my wife decided today would be Day 1 of potty-training. I thought it was early to start (he's not even 2 1/2), but out of nowhere yesterday, he exhibited a ton of interest. He did really well today, but it was like every 15 minutes he wanted to go pee!

As the day went on, I started to feel immensely irritable and slightly depressed. I wasn't sure if it was my mood that tanked my wife's mood, or if she was just tired and stressed out by our son's insane energy today. Neither of us felt like doing anything, or going anywhere - but she managed to get out to the grocery before noon. (LOL, the cats are meowing - wanting fed - and she just snipped, "Get outta my way, I'm done with everyone today!")

I had a client tonight - the older lady who's responded unfavorably (in my eyes). Nothing inappropriate today, but she was all smiles and very interested in what I did over the weekend. She usually doesn't ask about me, and just talks about what's on the TV or herself. So that was different. I also had her squat today to a bench, and instead of doing it properly (she's been squatting properly for years) she allowed her knees to collapse and touch - very chastely. I had her correct that, and she acted like she had no idea she was doing it.

Right now, having just ate a gigantic meal - patty melt, fries, and another cheeseburger in addition - I feel waaay better. I'm awake, positive, what-have-you. My feet have actually started tingling as well.

I'll likely go with 5 TS loops on sleep phones tonight. We'll see what tomorrow brings. I have a happy hour meetup at my favorite sushi spot with a couple of 26-year-old lady friends. One is actually super-cute, and I haven't seen her since my wedding 4 years ago. Should be an interesting time.

Lying here in bed started TS loops on sleep phones, loud.

Having a few skippers - skipping heart beats. They make me cough. I've had maybe 5 so far. Not a big deal. Feet are tingling... almost a slight burning sensation. Was getting a slight headache before starting, and it's now gone.

Forgot to report that after finishing loops in the middle of sleep last night, I was on fire. Sweating, so hot I had to lay on top of my sheets.

Hey RT just wondering: does your wife know you're running subs at all?