Subliminal Talk
Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) (/Thread-Achieving-Nirvana-w-DMSI-V2-4-5-5G-Rape-Me-My-Friends-I-m-not-the-only-one)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 10-10-2016

(10-10-2016, 10:53 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 07:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: I have been truly astonished at how powerful and effective the multi-threaded active manifestation script is in DMSI. I used it MAYBE 25 hours tops, total, and it manifested five different women into my life. Three of whom are currently attempting to find ways to bed me.

Was this technology in every version of DMSI?
This sounds great I hope I get that kind of result too.

Yes.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 10-12-2016

Since I haven't started V2.5 (due for release late today), I'll post yesterday's experience here, with a few additional comments.

Going on 3 days with no subliminals. I was just falling asleep on my couch yesterday when someone knocked on my front door. I got up and answered (normally I'd just ignore it if I don't want to be bothered), and it was a super cute petite redhead selling TV/Internet services.

I bit, just to spend some time outside with her. There was instant chemistry. We got on great. It came out that I'm married, she has a kid and a boyfriend - I'm sure I brought it up to either 1.) Instantly cockblock myself, or 2.) Both #1. and see how she'd change her behavior after finding out I'm married. Her behavior didn't change much, she was still bubbly and flirty. She had a bar piercing in one ear, and multiple tattoos. I wouldn't have ever seriously dated a chick with a bunch of tatts - not my thing - but when it comes to flings, no problem. I think I read a statistic that chicks with tattoos are more prone to having a ONS. She asked what I do, and gushed over it, and started to say she was only doing what she was doing because that's how Mark Cuban started out, and she wants to be an entrepreneur, etc. Near the end, she had windshield wiper legs going pretty good.

After shaking my hand, she started walking away and just kept on saying things, like, "Well, I hope you have a great day...Oh, and, tell your wife I really respect her profession, oh, and...giggle...so nice to meet you!...::walking backwards now, and still smiling::"

Perhaps it was a manifestation. With the realization the energy sourcing/flooding wasn't working well with V2.4, I wonder what good energy sourcing would bring. Guess we'll find out.

I wasn't surprised to learn that the energy sourcing from V2.4 modeled poorly in the long term. I never got heated, my hip pain returned, getting wood was normal rather than excessive. I can't wait to see how V2.5 goes with a multi-threaded multi-source energy sourcing. I look forward to the aches and pains going away again, not-to-mention seeing some sex flushes!

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - 4Kingdoms - 10-12-2016

(10-12-2016, 07:41 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I read a statistic that chicks with tattoos are more prone to having a ONS.

I don't remember the source I got my information from? I recall that people that get tattoos are more prone to risky behavior or willing to take risks.

Many articles like this if you search...
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/women-tattoos-sleep-man-date-study-article-1.1353842

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 10-12-2016

Psychologically, the more tattoos a woman has, and the bigger, more colorful and more prominent they are, the more likely she is to be emotionally damaged in ways that results in lowered self respect and sense of self worth. There is an exception, but even that has some issues.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 10-12-2016

(10-12-2016, 04:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: Psychologically, the more tattoos a woman has, and the bigger, more colorful and more prominent they are, the more likely she is to be emotionally damaged in ways that results in lowered self respect and sense of self worth. There is an exception, but even that has some issues.

Interesting. There were 3 that were visible. These were pretty colorful.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 10-12-2016

More tattoos generally means more DTF. More colorful same. More prominent... bigger...

But not DTF just anyone.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - SargeMaximus - 10-12-2016

I approached a woman the other day who had a full body tattoo (she told me Wink ) but she was with her dad and in a rush.

Had great energy tho.

Full body tattoos generally fall into four categories.

Category 1 is the artistic one, which is where the woman gets a full body tattoo that is unusually high quality and genuinely of significant artistic value and merit, which is usually colorful. Almost always, this woman will only allow one specific artist to "paint" on her "canvas", and that artist will be a genuine Master at what s/he does. These women usually have higher self esteem and self respect and self value than the others having full body tattoos. They are usually tattooed more as a way of making themselves a unique work of art than to express pain and damage. These women tend to be considered very high value and will be highly sought after and challenging to interest or impress.

Category 2 is where she gets a full body tattoo that is aimed at communicating herself to the world, which is usually also a way of dealing with or expressing her pain and damage. These will be without significant artistic value, and are usually chaotic and jumbled. They may be done by more than one artist. These women are typically (but not always) seriously damaged emotionally and are frequently either strippers or ex-strippers.

Category 3 is the "I got so many tattoos that they became a full body tattoo". Usually very emotionally damaged.

Category 4 is the full body tattoo that includes head/face and hands... Those people are usually very... unusual. Usually they have a single theme for their tattoo, like jigsaw puzzle, or some other pattern.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - SargeMaximus - 10-12-2016

This woman's tattoo was a single thread (branch?) of vine.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - eternity - 10-12-2016

i guess i'm a category 1 guy Cool

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 10-13-2016

DMSI is still affecting my day-to-day, in more obvious ways than during the run.

A fit chick at the gym picked up an item I dropped, and gave it to me with a big grin on her face. In a gym environment, that's pretty big since everyone walks around with their head down and earphones in.

Horniness has returned, tingling feelings in my "crotchal" region. I also feel the tingling in my feet and hands, like the first few times I ran V2.4.

Went to a country club with a client. The women (employees) are always cute. Lots of giggles, smiles, and treatment like *I* was the guy with all the money.

Had sex with my wife last night, pretty easy to get it. Also lasted long enough to give her a body-wracking orgasm. So that's good.

*End of journal*

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - bits - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 05:30 AM)RTBoss Wrote: DMSI is still affecting my day-to-day, in more obvious ways than during the run.

A fit chick at the gym picked up an item I dropped, and gave it to me with a big grin on her face. In a gym environment, that's pretty big since everyone walks around with their head down and earphones in.

Horniness has returned, tingling feelings in my "crotchal" region. I also feel the tingling in my feet and hands, like the first few times I ran V2.4.

Went to a country club with a client. The women (employees) are always cute. Lots of giggles, smiles, and treatment like *I* was the guy with all the money.

Had sex with my wife last night, pretty easy to get it. Also lasted long enough to give her a body-wracking orgasm. So that's good.

*End of journal*

Do you still feel like DMSI is affecting your wifes ease/frequency of orgasms?

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 08:46 AM)bits Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 05:30 AM)RTBoss Wrote: DMSI is still affecting my day-to-day, in more obvious ways than during the run.

*End of journal*

Do you still feel like DMSI is affecting your wifes ease/frequency of orgasms?

Yessir. The problem lately had been I'd beat her to them, lol! Last night, within 60 seconds, she was in O-Land.

Crazy manifestation today. Today at the gym I was looking around for one of my wife's coworkers. Wasn't there. Then, I thought of one from some of the nurse parties we used to go to, who I always thought was extremely hot. I literally thought, "Man, it'd be awesome to run into her!"

Took my son, and wife, to a local pumpkin patch that has an amazing amount of things to do. It's become so big, it's almost like a theme park. Who do I run into? You guessed it. We didn't speak, her D-bag husband was with her (he is seriously, seriously intimidated by me). Has to be one of the most insecure dudes I've come across in a long time. Anyway, I just skirted 'em, smiled a knowing smile, and went along my way.