Subliminal Talk
Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) (/Thread-Achieving-Nirvana-w-DMSI-V2-4-5-5G-Rape-Me-My-Friends-I-m-not-the-only-one)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-20-2016

Not women related, not sure if DMSI related.

This isn't the first time something like this has happened to me, but it's been awhile. Was getting into my fridge yesterday, and on the fridge is an address for my wife's grandfather who's been in a nursing home for the last year or so. I thought to myself, "We need to go see him. He's going to die soon."

I forgot about thinking that, completely, until my wife told me she just got a text from her mom. Her grandfather fell today and broke his hip. We need to go see him.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 09-20-2016

And soon. Listen to your intuition.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Dzemoo - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 01:18 PM)ffaux Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 10:31 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: I know its not your plan but running attraction subs for a long time like me will make you completly obesessed with women, i want to jump off from this boat and run something else but i cant,

Its like i never have enough

It's probably because women are not really what you're looking for and getting them isn't resolving the insecurity inside of you that's driving your behaviour. This is the reason I've always suggested for you to do a healing subliminal. For example, for myself personally, I'm discovering that low self-esteem is driving my obsession with women. What's going on inside of you, you will need to figure out yourself.

In fact, I hypothesise that this is where Shannon will actually end up with this subliminal program. I think the end state of this subliminal will be to figure out what insecurities drive the intense desire for sex (loneliness, low self-esteem, status anxiety, etc.) and resolve those at the same time.

Yeah i think the same too but i wonder where the low self esteme comes from when i am now more successful than years ago and have done all the subs

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-20-2016

Speaking of death, I've had some crazy fear-of-death pop up consciously the last day or so. Just remembered while thinking about this thing with my wife's grandfather.

I've had a fear of flying since a large drop in altitude I experienced as a teenager - especially the inability to control what's happening and the likely finality of any major mishap.

I was watching a new comedy last night - The Good Place - which is based on a character who just passed away. They showed people in coffins, and it freaked me out.

This stuff normally doesn't bother me in that kind of acute-sense when my thoughts go to those subjects. The abject terror I felt, if only for mere seconds, during contemplation of those things was greater than the last time I flew somewhere.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 01:45 PM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 01:18 PM)ffaux Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 10:31 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: I know its not your plan but running attraction subs for a long time like me will make you completly obesessed with women, i want to jump off from this boat and run something else but i cant,

Its like i never have enough

It's probably because women are not really what you're looking for and getting them isn't resolving the insecurity inside of you that's driving your behaviour. This is the reason I've always suggested for you to do a healing subliminal. For example, for myself personally, I'm discovering that low self-esteem is driving my obsession with women. What's going on inside of you, you will need to figure out yourself.

In fact, I hypothesise that this is where Shannon will actually end up with this subliminal program. I think the end state of this subliminal will be to figure out what insecurities drive the intense desire for sex (loneliness, low self-esteem, status anxiety, etc.) and resolve those at the same time.

Yeah i think the same too but i wonder where the low self esteme comes from when i am now more successful than years ago and have done all the subs

You can't correct an issue you don't know about. And sometimes, correcting a subconscious issue causes the conscious mind to become aware of it.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - chaosvrgn - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 01:54 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Speaking of death, I've had some crazy fear-of-death pop up consciously the last day or so. Just remembered while thinking about this thing with my wife's grandfather.

This has been happening to me too on DMSI. A LOT. It's crazy. Like, sometimes when I'm listening to the sub, I'll become extremely terrified of dying soon.

To me, it just shows how men are conditioned to fear being attractive. So much that we associate it with death.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Duke.Togo - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 05:11 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 01:54 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Speaking of death, I've had some crazy fear-of-death pop up consciously the last day or so. Just remembered while thinking about this thing with my wife's grandfather.

This has been happening to me too on DMSI. A LOT. It's crazy. Like, sometimes when I'm listening to the sub, I'll become extremely terrified of dying soon.

To me, it just shows how men are conditioned to fear being attractive. So much that we associate it with death.

I think the death aspect of it can also be metaphorical in the sense that a part of us is dying and another part is being born. That change that is occurring within us has a finality to it. Fear typically stems from change. Human beings generally fear the unknown. With DMSI we are virtually entering an unknown of some sort.

Our brains are responding with a typical fight or flight response. We have to wonder that our social programming didn't just happen in our lifetimes, but some of these behavioral characteristics have been carried over within our DNA via our lineage.

In the face of death, there is a greater rebirth that is occurring with you both.

That's an outsides perspective on your experiences.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-21-2016

Timed the 5 loops to finish so I could go straight to the gym when it'd be populated with women to do some cardio. I did 3 masked, 2 US with cozy phones. The last two I did in case I decided to go to the gym while it still played, but delays kept me from doing that.

Today, no problem with motivation to go. No fear, was even looking forward to it. Then my wife gets up, and tells me the gym is closed to replace the floor. I didn't think the cardio area was, but she insisted it was. Then I said I was going to go and check it out, and she still kept coming up with things to get me to stay home!

I went, and the cardio area was open. I also ran into one of my wife's gorgeous co-workers. I've run into her on DMSI before (think it was AOSI, actually). That encounter there was mere seconds and neither of us acknowledged each other. Today, I looked at her until she looked at me and I smiled, waved with a finger and said, "How's it goin'?" She was gave a brief smile and raised a hand back. She left shortly after that.

Other than that, ghost town. Not a glance from any of the women there. Could it be that my subconscious has found a way to stymie the program so that I can go to the gym? It's like it figured out how to shut it down, so I won't get reactions, and that way I don't have to stay home anymore. This is all just speculation on my part. I wonder how long this will continue.

I didn't feel any instance of aura projection, and as soon as I LEFT the gym I felt horny. Strange stuff goin' on.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 09-21-2016

If you did find a way to shut it down after initial engagement, you will fail at that on 3.0. Heh heh heh...

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-22-2016

5 loops, all TS, 12 clicks on cozy phones.

Slept later than normal by about 90 minutes, had a few dreams. The only one I remember I was on vacation with my wife's side of the family. We were all sharing a very large wood cabin - modern with multiple levels. Even though it was so big, my wife and I were sharing a room with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law. They were fast asleep in their bed, my wife asleep in her bed, and I was up. My son was down in the kitchen with my mother-in-law, who was very friendly. In the dream, I had to open up the doors to the outside deck, because even though the thermostat was lowered to 46 degrees (lol) it was HOT inside and I needed cold air to enter and cool down the cabin.

This dream happened after I had got up to take a leak and was radiating heat. The covers were off, and I was hot as hell. I don't know how many loops in I was, felt like a zombie stumbling around. Also had nocwood, but that may have been the full bladder talking.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-22-2016

Got my lawn mowed, showered, then ran errands to the Walmart/Lowe's/Chipotle.

No good looking women at any location. There was a high school kid, dressed nice, decent looking in front of me in line. The young Mexican chick (4.5/10) who served me says, "Are you two together?"

WTF.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - 4Kingdoms - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 01:21 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Got my lawn mowed, showered, then ran errands to the Walmart/Lowe's/Chipotle.

No good looking women at any location. There was a high school kid, dressed nice, decent looking in front of me in line. The young Mexican chick (4.5/10) who served me says, "Are you two together?"

WTF.

A younger version of yourself?

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 09-23-2016

Maybe she was interested and wanted to know...

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-23-2016

Perhaps. Didn't seem that way. She acted embarrassed for asking after he said "No," and I had given her a look like, "Seriously?" She didn't indicate any further interest if that was the case.

Had dinner last night with wife, brother-in-law, and mother-in-law. Sister-in-law would have been there, but was "On Call," for her nursing job and was called-in at the last second, so I didn't see her. Restaurant we went to was devoid of attractive women, brother-in-law was more chummy than usual. He showed me an app he's using with friend from work to play poker. I'm not a poker guy, but I could see he was trying to connect with me, which is cool. I may play, who knows. Mother-in-law was very nice and engaged in conversation, but no creepy-MIL-IOIs (yay!)

Listened to 5 TS, per usual regimen. Have to go to my wife's 10 year class reunion this weekend, so it may be interesting.