Subliminal Talk
DMSI v2.5 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI v2.5 Journal (/Thread-DMSI-v2-5-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 09-22-2016

----------

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - eternity - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 06:05 PM)Travis Wrote: Damn it.

I'm getting solid hits with DMSI, but I guess that I have clearing to do before I can approach. I catch myself not making eye contact when I get IOI's from hot chicks. There are a lot of German exchange students in town for some reason, and I've had the opportunity to approach three in two days. I just stand/sit there cause I don't know what to do.

I'm optimistic though. I bought a few products specifically about day game, and I'm going to give them a watch/read this weekend. I have tried learning game before, but when you are not getting any IOI's in your daily life, it's hard to be motivated and take it seriously. With DMSI, I know that I will have abundance, so there is much less resistance to learning the material.

For right now, I'm going to plow through as Shannon says. DMSI has changed me greatly thus far, I have faith that It will only take me further.

The way you wrote this post reminds me exactly of myself during my SM3 run. luckily though, dmsi2.4 has anti-self-cockblocking modules, so these obstacles should be overcome by the goal 2 modules

OF and E2 removed some of those self-cockblocking techniques though

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - FREAK4LIFE - 09-23-2016

(09-22-2016, 06:20 PM)Travis Wrote: I hate to post twice in a row, but I am just sitting here downtown and something weird has been happening.

In the past 10 minutes, every girl that I thought looked nice turned her head ninety degrees to meet my gaze. Lol just happened again as I finished that sentence. One girl was looking straight ahead and then violently snapped her head towards me out of no where, and that caused her boyfriend to snap his head toward me, and now they're both looking at me and damn it was awkward because they actually stopped in the middle of the sidewalk LOL

they both want to bang you?

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - chaosvrgn - 09-23-2016

(09-22-2016, 06:20 PM)Travis Wrote: I hate to post twice in a row, but I am just sitting here downtown and something weird has been happening.

In the past 10 minutes, every girl that I thought looked nice turned her head ninety degrees to meet my gaze. Lol just happened again as I finished that sentence. One girl was looking straight ahead and then violently snapped her head towards me out of no where, and that caused her boyfriend to snap his head toward me, and now they're both looking at me and damn it was awkward because they actually stopped in the middle of the sidewalk LOL

ONE OF US....
ONE OF US....
ONE OF US....

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - 4Kingdoms - 09-23-2016

(09-22-2016, 06:20 PM)Travis Wrote: In the past 10 minutes, every girl that I thought looked nice turned her head ninety degrees to meet my gaze. Lol just happened again as I finished that sentence. One girl was looking straight ahead and then violently snapped her head towards me out of no where, and that caused her boyfriend to snap his head toward me, and now they're both looking at me and damn it was awkward because they actually stopped in the middle of the sidewalk LOL
(09-23-2016, 05:48 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote: they both want to bang you?
(09-23-2016, 05:54 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: ONE OF US....
ONE OF US....
ONE OF US....

Travis, they tease because they like you!! Freak4Life and Chaosvrgn may be onto something... I'm sensing a possible ménage à trois with the girl and her boyfriend!!

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 09-23-2016

--------------

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 09-23-2016

(.....)

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - 4Kingdoms - 09-23-2016

(09-23-2016, 06:55 AM) Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 06:07 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I'm sensing a possible ménage à trois with the girl and her boyfriend!!

I don't know how I'd feel about banging a girl in front of her boyfriend/husband, LOL!

They did just stand there and stare for like 5-10 seconds. I've been sick and was trying to keep my head down and not try to hear nonsense from this dude. Didn't even think about that possibility. I do live in California so people are pretty open-minded here.

I did a ménage à trois with two sisters. Not sure if I could do a ménage à trois with another guy and his girl. So I hear you!!

Until, Freak4Life and Chaosvrgn mentioned them wanting you/fighting over you, I didn't think of that possibility either... looks like we both need to be more open minded to other possibilities!!

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - eternity - 09-23-2016

(09-23-2016, 06:57 AM)Travis Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 10:13 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: The way you wrote this post reminds me exactly of myself during my SM3 run. luckily though, dmsi2.4 has anti-self-cockblocking modules, so these obstacles should be overcome by the goal 2 modules

OF and E2 removed some of those self-cockblocking techniques though

I hope so. The more I listen to DMSI, the better my life gets. I'm gonna keep on going. You on v2.4?

yes sir, approximately 10 days in.

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 09-26-2016

------------------

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Shannon - 09-26-2016

(09-26-2016, 01:51 PM)Travis Wrote: Eye contact is killing me.

A busty blonde bombshell (seriously 10/10) walks in while I'm eating subway, looks me directly in the face and smiles. My default response is to avoid eye contact. It's the same story over and over again.

Could it be the sub? After all, women are creeped out by dudes going bug eyed and staring. I don't know if this is a problem I should be working on, or actually a good thing. I'm thinking it's a little of both.

At least I can verify that this sub works for all you guys. I'm been getting more overt interest than ever. The aura seems to be especially powerful on women who are with men.

In my experience, women are creeped out by two things.

1. Too much interest for it to be appropriate for the situation, oor how well she knows you, and

2. Guys who are too self conscious about being creepy.

Way to shoot yourself in the foot.

Good news is, DMSI 2.4's healing will help with this.

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - CatMan - 09-26-2016

(09-26-2016, 02:26 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 01:51 PM)Travis Wrote: Eye contact is killing me.

A busty blonde bombshell (seriously 10/10) walks in while I'm eating subway, looks me directly in the face and smiles. My default response is to avoid eye contact. It's the same story over and over again.

Could it be the sub? After all, women are creeped out by dudes going bug eyed and staring. I don't know if this is a problem I should be working on, or actually a good thing. I'm thinking it's a little of both.

At least I can verify that this sub works for all you guys. I'm been getting more overt interest than ever. The aura seems to be especially powerful on women who are with men.

In my experience, women are creeped out by two things.

1. Too much interest for it to be appropriate for the situation, oor how well she knows you, and

2. Guys who are too self conscious about being creepy.

Way to shoot yourself in the foot.

Good news is, DMSI 2.4's healing will help with this.

I tend to fall into number one a lot, just because I'm picky so when I find one I really like, it's rare so I tend to go all-in I guess and really like them. Getting negative reactions to that and not getting the results I want, makes me start feeling number two and I hold back and then I don't get the girl because I don't "chase" enough. Tough to find the perfect middle ground, I guess.

Good to hear DMSI V2.4 can do something about all of this. I hope V3 can do more.

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - RTBoss - 09-26-2016

(09-26-2016, 04:38 PM)CatMan Wrote: I hope V3 can do more.

A little bird told me the surprise for V3 - it will be called, "DCMSI - Developing Catman's Maximum Sexual Irresitibility!"

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - CatMan - 09-26-2016

(09-26-2016, 05:01 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 04:38 PM)CatMan Wrote: I hope V3 can do more.

A little bird told me the surprise for V3 - it will be called, "DCMSI - Developing Catman's Maximum Sexual Irresitibility!"

Sounds good to me, pal. Then I can be the one spamming likes for my post about trouts suctioning onto my johnson, haha! It'll be glorious.

I can't wait for V3, imo V2.4 has done what it can do, feels like a bit of a plateau for awhile now. Time for some more quirples, lol.