Subliminal Talk
Absolute Self Confidence: Beginning - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Absolute Self Confidence: Beginning (/Thread-Absolute-Self-Confidence-Beginning)

Pages: 1 2

Absolute Self Confidence: Beginning - Mafioso - 08-31-2016

Hey everyone, I have recently found this forum, I was amazing by the results people have had, so I finally jumped ship and begin using ASC since yesterday, and creating an account on here to keep a journal.
My goal is to run it till December (3 months), By then I will decipher my results and see if Subliminals are for me. I know I need to take action to see change, I have the intent but I lack the confidence to do what needs to be done to live a better life. I will also be doing NoFap in conjunction with my ASC run. I will be heading back to school real soon so I will be able to get a lot of feedback for my run. I am 20 years old living in Ontario,Canada.
Day 2:
Nothing as of yet, been having some thoughts about why I look for validation and why I subconsciously want it, such as through likes on instagram or views on snapchat. I wonder why should I care what other people think of me, and that me worrying about what other people are thinking about me won't help me in Life. I'm currently on Day 5 of my 4th NoFap streak.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence: Beginning - Bliss - 08-31-2016

Just wait... When you feel ASC kick in, you'll feel like a boss.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence: Beginning - CatMan - 09-01-2016

Good choice, fellow canuck!

I chose ASC 5G as my first sub long ago, as it is a tightly focused script and goal. So results typically come relatively strongly and quickly. It's the perfect sub to use first, to show you these things are real. I had doubts they were legit. You should see some obvious benefit/change in the next two weeks, if that.

Welcome to the forum!

RE: Absolute Self Confidence: Beginning - Mafioso - 09-04-2016

Thanks for the encouragement gentlemen.
Day 6:
Currently visiting family in New York, while continuing running the sub. Yesterday, I wasn't in a particularly good mood arriving to my relatives home. However as the day went on my mood improved.
Felt some anxiety upon arriving, sort of foreshadowing how the weekend would pan out. Woke up this morning after playing the sub over night, woke up tired and in a pretty bad mood. I remember dreaming about interacting with some girls and seeing a girl i was previously talking to hooking up with another guy.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence: Beginning - Mafioso - 09-04-2016

I want to believe I am confident and self-assured but something inside of me is stopping me from allowing me to 100% believe that. I still have the thought of other people's opinion and what they would say or react if i said something instead of owning my thoughts and actions. I use drugs to mask my insecurities: Alcohol,weed.... they both allow me to express myself freely and allow me to be a very social guy. Deep down inside it hurts knowing that i need the drugs to reach that level, I want to be able to be that guy without needing anything external

RE: Absolute Self Confidence: Beginning - Bliss - 09-04-2016

This program is going to show you all the reasons why you believe you aren't/can't be confident. You will find yourself focused, sometimes obsessively on your fears and insecurities. A lot of deeply buried issues will be brought to the surface to be resolved. As you've probably read by now, that's just the way it works.

I ran ASC for 90 days, if you have any questions about it, feel free to ask

RE: Absolute Self Confidence: Beginning - Mafioso - 09-06-2016

(09-04-2016, 03:21 PM)bliss Wrote: This program is going to show you all the reasons why you believe you aren't/can't be confident. You will find yourself focused, sometimes obsessively on your fears and insecurities. A lot of deeply buried issues will be brought to the surface to be resolved. As you've probably read by now, that's just the way it works.

I ran ASC for 90 days, if you have any questions about it, feel free to ask

Thanks bro, I definitely will

RE: Absolute Self Confidence: Beginning - Mafioso - 09-06-2016

Day 8:
On the way back from my trip, stopped at a rest stop, felt pretty confident ordering food, while I was waiting for my food, I glanced over and saw this cute girl with her parents ordering theirs. I was waiting attentively for my order not pay attention to anyone around me. I turn back to where the girl was, there she was giving me such strong contact, deer in headlights. I broke it off as my order was ready. My family was acting sort of weird around me in the car, I felt a different vibe.
This is pretty much it so far.
Currently on a 10 day NoFap streak so maybe it could be that or a mixture of the two. I have been listening with the equalizer on my laptop and phone set to treble booster, I will try playing it at normal. Today at work I only had the opportunity to listen to the subliminal through one headphone, As I have to communicate and be attentive with my co-worker. Don't know how effective the sub would be this way but I'm guessing it's better than nothing.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence: Beginning - Kol - 09-07-2016

ASC was my first sub. my journal is on the forums. get ready to be eye fucked

RE: Absolute Self Confidence: Beginning - Mafioso - 09-10-2016

Day 11:
Running US at night which makes it difficult to remember what my dreams consist of, however as I move on later in the day, I see something that triggers my memory and I'm able to remember.
Yesterday, I was getting alot of female attention and attraction one of my females friends who has a boyfriend was very smiley and happy around me, touching my arm and looking deep into my eyes. This other girl from Spain whom I just met really seems to like me, she was showing me something on my laptop in the cafeteria of my school, while constantly touching my hand and arm, I gotta act on this girl really getting the f**k me vibes from this girl. Feeling more grounded, still going strong on my NoFap streak on day 15.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence: Beginning - DisneylandUSA - 09-10-2016

(09-10-2016, 10:23 AM)Mafioso Wrote: Day 11:
Running US at night which makes it difficult to remember what my dreams consist of, however as I move on later in the day, I see something that triggers my memory and I'm able to remember.
Yesterday, I was getting alot of female attention and attraction one of my females friends who has a boyfriend was very smiley and happy around me, touching my arm and looking deep into my eyes. This other girl from Spain whom I just met really seems to like me, she was showing me something on my laptop in the cafeteria of my school, while constantly touching my hand and arm, I gotta act on this girl really getting the f**k me vibes from this girl. Feeling more grounded, still going strong on my NoFap streak on day 15.

Sounds like your Confidence is getting the attention of women. Great.Big Grin

RE: Absolute Self Confidence: Beginning - Mafioso - 09-24-2016

Day 23: Nothing really pronounced to report, need to increase hours although i am getting the minimmum of 8hrs at night via US. Having crazy vivid dreams, every night is something different. Most recently had a scary dream that woke me up in the middle of the night.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence: Beginning - Mafioso - 11-07-2016

Day 55: So i've been running ASC for about 55 days now. I really don't see any tangible results. I have anxiety and I rely on drugs to have good connections with people. Most of the days i only get the 8 hr exposure at night, so maybe that could be a reason why, I'm gonna try playing US at low volume instead of high. I use soft drugs occasionally like Kratom and Phenibut, mostly phenibut. I only feel confident when I use phenibut. Could drug use be harming my results with subliminals? I have been meditating for the past 2 weeks seeing in improvement in my thought patterns however. The goal was to run ASC until christmas, from there I would have switched to AM6. But now I dont't know if subliminals work one me Confused. I even upgraded my speakers to z623s, I ordered some sleepphones but they wont be here for another 3 weeks. I do however continue to get crazy vivid dreams and wake up tired in the morning.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence: Beginning - Mafioso - 11-08-2016

on a no fap streak of 9 days