Subliminal Talk
2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... (/Thread-2-4-DMSI-testing-in-progress)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - bogdy - 09-25-2016

Dzeemo, what if I told you that 2.3 will heal you despite the fact that it had no healing modules in it. To compare 2.2 and 2.3 the first is smoother a day the second it's raw, like you know it brings the shit to your attention but you have to work the shit out.
I'm on day 30 of 2.3. Haven't switched to 2.4

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Dzemoo - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 03:34 AM)bogdy Wrote: Dzeemo, what if I told you that 2.3 will heal you despite the fact that it had no healing modules in it. To compare 2.2 and 2.3 the first is smoother a day the second it's raw, like you know it brings the shit to your attention but you have to work the shit out.

i would believe you man

i know there dont need to be direct script to make this happen

can you tell me some observations about 2.3

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - eternity - 09-25-2016

That's scary 4k! My heart felt like it was about to jump out of my chest when I read the part when you said meet your maker Sad but then I realized the feeling I had came from the right side of my chest and it couldn't have been my heart wanting to jump oUT Tongue Tongue

Jokes aside, hope you're better now, and glad you're still with us =D

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Light - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 02:37 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Day 21 of v2.4 DMSI (End of Week 3)

Somewhere around the 2nd loop I felt chest pains. I tried to stay busy to keep my mind off the pain and thought of everything I was grateful for before I met my maker. Eventually, it occurred to me that the pain radiated from the right side of my chest. It was then that I knew I wasn't having a heart attack because the pain would be on the left side of the chest.

This sensation, a tightening of the chest was more uncomfortable than painful once I knew I'd be okay; stopped when the 5th loop ended.

I had exactly the same thing last week. a pain chest ( in my case both right and left) and i thought i had to see a doctor. it happened to me three times while i was listening and i literally had to switch off my mp3 player thinking that the sub may only make it worse. i never knew the sub was responsible for that in the first place. I wonder what Shannon has to say about this chest pain. It is fortunately over now an di do not have any pain.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 06:08 AM)Light Wrote:
(09-25-2016, 02:37 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Day 21 of v2.4 DMSI (End of Week 3)

Somewhere around the 2nd loop I felt chest pains. I tried to stay busy to keep my mind off the pain and thought of everything I was grateful for before I met my maker. Eventually, it occurred to me that the pain radiated from the right side of my chest. It was then that I knew I wasn't having a heart attack because the pain would be on the left side of the chest.

This sensation, a tightening of the chest was more uncomfortable than painful once I knew I'd be okay; stopped when the 5th loop ended.

I had exactly the same thing last week. a pain chest ( in my case both right and left) and i thought i had to see a doctor. it happened to me three times while i was listening and i literally had to switch off my mp3 player thinking that the sub may only make it worse. i never knew the sub was responsible for that in the first place. I wonder what Shannon has to say about this chest pain. It is fortunately over now an di do not have any pain.

Mine was both sides, it started on the right side and crossed over to the left. I'm hoping it indicates some kind of emotional barrier we broke through. Maybe some people experience it differently, I just wanted to mention it. Hopefully it made you feel better knowing someone else went through it!!

(09-25-2016, 03:37 AM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(09-25-2016, 03:34 AM)bogdy Wrote: Dzeemo, what if I told you that 2.3 will heal you despite the fact that it had no healing modules in it. To compare 2.2 and 2.3 the first is smoother a day the second it's raw, like you know it brings the shit to your attention but you have to work the shit out.

i would believe you man

lets see:
i got women initiating neutral conversation with me .
I got stares.
I dont give a fuck about girls that much , i dont see them as "aliens" anymore
i got a social circle full of girls
i spend time mostly with girls
i talk with a lot of girls
i got a girlfriend (been 4 years solo)
i got over my ego about opening up to girls, since then i got many profound conversations with them
i got girls in my social circle that are interested in me
i can interact freely with grils , i'm not afraid anymore to show my personality
i meet at least 2 new girls weekly that show signs of interest.
it might not be much for you but for me it's a lot of improvement.

(09-25-2016, 08:37 AM)bogdy Wrote:

i would believe you man

lets see:
I got stares.
I dont give a **** about girls that much , i dont see them as "aliens" anymore
i got over my ego about opening up to girls, since then i got many profound conversations with them
i can interact freely with grils , i'm not afraid anymore to show my personality

Did you get your girl with 2.3

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Light - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 07:16 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(09-25-2016, 06:08 AM)Light Wrote: [quote='4Kingdoms' pid='133701' dateline='1474799823']
Day 21 of v2.4 DMSI (End of Week 3)

Mine was both sides, it started on the right side and crossed over to the left. I'm hoping it indicates some kind of emotional barrier we broke through. Maybe some people experience it differently, I just wanted to mention it. Hopefully it made you feel better knowing someone else went through it!!

absolutely man, it is always nice to share experiences because there a lot of similarities among sub users. It is also a sign for me that the sub is working:-)

(09-25-2016, 11:16 AM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(09-25-2016, 08:37 AM)bogdy Wrote:

i would believe you man

lets see:
I got stares.
I dont give a **** about girls that much , i dont see them as "aliens" anymore

Did you get your girl with 2.3

Yes, all happened (or become more obvious) during 2.3.

Same. With me. I also got an gf on 2.3

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - bogdy - 09-26-2016

(09-25-2016, 03:35 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: Same. With me. I also got an gf on 2.3

Did it last? Or when you switched to 2.4 she faded?

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-26-2016

Day 22 of v2.4 DMSI (Start Week 4)
Never thought I would say or admit I'm experiencing resistance...

Yesterday had the chest tightness. Today I had a forehead headache. The rest of my head felt normal. My forehead was in pain, the headache slowly developed AFTER I finished the 5th loop.

I'm not one to take medication. I put a dab of ultra strength bengay on my finger tip and spread it across my forehead. It dulled the pain enough so I could go get a haircut.

When I got to the hairstylist, the door was locked. I gave them a few minutes to unlock the door. While I was standing there a woman (50's) that was walking on the sidewalk, walked over to me... said, "Good Morning." and went back to the sidewalk and disappeared in the distance.

Then a car pulled up, parked. The woman (30's) got out. Looked at me, turn around and bent over to check her tire. She gave me a 3 to 5 minute butt display and there was no reason for her to look at her tire, it was completely full with air.

The haircut place opened and the receptionist (40's) said, "Sorry you had to wait while we were getting ready." and leaned in with her lips puckered. I was caught off guard because I never met her, so I leaned in and we kissed each other on the cheek. After I paid, she leaned in again with her lips puckered and we kissed each other on the cheek... "Call ahead and make an appointment next time." In case you are wondering... I didn't see her do this with other customers.

Now I'm hungry and quickly stopped for a burger. I see this woman (20's) come up to the counter to get extra condiments. I couldn't see her face, but her body rocked!! As I left, they had CNN on the tv announcing the debate between the US Presidential candidates. I was actually reading what was on tv because the volume was off, out of the peripheral corner of my eye I could see the 20 y/o watching me as I walked by. She was pretty and I was ready to go home and sleep. Which is what I'm going to do now...

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-27-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-134052.html#pid134052
(09-26-2016, 03:04 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Shannon, will 3.0.1 (or the first release of DMSI 3.x) be two stager? I'll probably get 2.4 right before 3.x is released, but I just wanted to see.
(09-26-2016, 03:12 PM)Shannon Wrote: It will depend on what the models show is the best way forward. Even if I release it as a two part program, it may not necessarily be in stages. It may just be one with and one without healing. I'm just tired of the constant issues on that. If I release both, you decide for yourself and deal with the consequences.
(09-26-2016, 03:33 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Fantastic solution.

I agree that this is a fantastic solution. However, I always thought this is what you meant by a two part program. Same exact script, one with healing, one without.

Now I'm beginning to understand why people were getting so emotional about this. Their thinking was... stage one was a prerequisite for stage two.

I was wondering what the big deal was Huh

I would try the one without the healing. Just to get faster results and if I didn't like the results I'd switch to the healing.

For marketing purposes, why not just say what it really does?? "Clearing" or the term Chaosvrgn coined "optimization". People seem to be hung up on the word "healing" for some reason or another...

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - bits - 09-27-2016

probably because most think of stages as things like am/wm/sm/base