Subliminal Talk
2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... (/Thread-2-4-DMSI-testing-in-progress)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-14-2016

(09-12-2016, 07:03 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Last night at work, I'm using the restroom. Another male co-worker walks in (we say hi to each other on a daily basis, no conversations, just hi)
Him: What are you doing in my restroom?
Me: lol, Your restroom?
Him: This is the cleanest restroom in the building. So this is where I come.
Me: That's why I use this restroom, it is the cleanest.
Him: When you leave, I'm going into the stall, I'm going to get naked and have a seat.
Me: Get naked?
Him: I do the same thing at home, I can only go if I'm naked.
(09-14-2016, 04:51 AM)Lucius Wrote: Haha! This reminds me of a conversation from "The Game":

"Are you waiting for the toilet?" I asked.
"Sort of," he replied nervously. "Go ahead."
I gave him a quizzical look. "Can I tell you something?" he asked.
"Sure."
"I have a lot of trouble peeing beside guys in urinals. When there's another guy standing there, I can't ***** pee. Even if I'm peeing already and
a guy walks up, I stop. And then I just stand there all nervous and shit."
"No one's judging you."
"Yeah," he said. "I remember about a year ago, a guy and I were trying to piss in these urinals that were right next to each other, but we both just ended up standing there. We stood there for around two minutes, recognizing each other's pee-shyness, until I zipped up and went to another
bathroom." He paused. "The guy never thanked me for changing bathrooms that day."

I have absolutely no clue of what to say in both situations if it happens to me. I need to work on my wittiness just in case - or just listen as Sarge advised. lol
Surprised you didn't share this with RTBoss...
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7934-post-131556.html#pid131556
(09-13-2016, 07:44 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Just remembered that after the movie (which was EXCELLENT) I used the restroom. I have a notoriously shy kidney. Both urinals next to me were in use, and I had no issues. Just need to reproduce that result to be sure, but it's a relief. Yes pun intended.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - CatMan - 09-14-2016

(09-14-2016, 04:51 AM)Lucius Wrote: Haha! This reminds me of a conversation from "The Game":

"Are you waiting for the toilet?" I asked.
"Sort of," he replied nervously. "Go ahead."
I gave him a quizzical look. "Can I tell you something?" he asked.
"Sure."
"I have a lot of trouble peeing beside guys in urinals. When there's another guy standing there, I can't ***** pee. Even if I'm peeing already and
a guy walks up, I stop. And then I just stand there all nervous and shit."
"No one's judging you."
"Yeah," he said. "I remember about a year ago, a guy and I were trying to piss in these urinals that were right next to each other, but we both just ended up standing there. We stood there for around two minutes, recognizing each other's pee-shyness, until I zipped up and went to another
bathroom." He paused. "The guy never thanked me for changing bathrooms that day."

I have absolutely no clue of what to say in both situations if it happens to me. I need to work on my wit just in case - or just listen as Sarge advised. lol

Everybody has little things like that about stuff. I just tell them that, tell them something similar about you in return to let them know not to freak out so much. People really appreciate knowing they aren't the only one with random hangups. Being real, and chill, will go a LONG way.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - hunk - 09-14-2016

(09-14-2016, 04:09 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Lately, I've been coming home... fight to stay awake until I fall asleep. Then I wake up 2 or 3 or 4 hours later and then I'm forcing myself to get more sleep before I have to go to work.
Yep, this is exactly what happens to me.

I'm glad you decided to reduce the number of loops before I did. Let's see how the 2 loops work for you and I'll probably reduce the number of loops as well.

(09-13-2016, 09:04 AM)hunk Wrote: [*] My sleep patterns have been slightly off lately. Get tired earlier during the day, sleep earlier than usual and then wake up in the middle of night after about 4-5 hours of sleep.

(09-14-2016, 05:36 AM)hunk Wrote: I'm glad you decided to reduce the number of loops before I did. Let's see how the 2 loops work for you and I'll probably reduce the number of loops as well.

Hunk, I'm 50 y/o and yes I am running 2.4 to get laid... but it's really not that important to me. If I get laid, fine. If I don't get laid, fine. I'm really enjoying the respect I'm getting from listening to 2.4!!

If your goal is to get laid, continue with 5 loops!!

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Lucius - 09-14-2016

(09-14-2016, 04:58 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Surprised you didn't share this with RTBoss...
(09-13-2016, 07:44 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Just remembered that after the movie (which was EXCELLENT) I used the restroom. I have a notoriously shy kidney. Both urinals next to me were in use, and I had no issues. Just need to reproduce that result to be sure, but it's a relief. Yes pun intended.

I missed this update. I did not know many people have to deal with that. I'm glad the sub is healing you, RTBoss.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - SargeMaximus - 09-14-2016

(09-14-2016, 06:44 AM)Lucius Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 04:58 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Surprised you didn't share this with RTBoss...

I missed this update. I did not know many people have to deal with that. I'm glad the sub is healing you, RTBoss.

I have it too. Can rarely go with people around.

(09-14-2016, 06:57 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

I have to be honest, me too!! Lately, I've been drinking so much water... I just figured "When you gotta go. YOU GOTTA GO!!" Never thought that it could be the healing from 2.4

(09-14-2016, 07:02 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

I have to be honest, me too!! Lately, I've been drinking so much water... I just figured "When you gotta go. YOU GOTTA GO!!" Never thought that it could be the healing from 2.4

Well that sounds awesome because it's seriously annoying lol.

(09-14-2016, 07:10 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Don't feel bad, I have it too.

I have to use stalls in public washrooms, never use a urinal. And I can't take a #2 in a public washroom, regardless. Makes for some very irritating logistical concerns.

(09-14-2016, 11:36 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 06:44 AM)Lucius Wrote: I missed this update. I did not know many people have to deal with that. I'm glad the sub is healing you, RTBoss.

I have to use stalls in public washrooms, never use a urinal. And I can't take a #2 in a public washroom, regardless. Makes for some very irritating logistical concerns.

I can use urinals if I'm a few stalls over or if no ones around. I can do the duece if no one's around as well.

(09-14-2016, 11:40 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 11:36 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 06:57 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I have it too. Can rarely go with people around.

I can use urinals if I'm a few stalls over or if no ones around. I can do the duece if no one's around as well.

I probably could do the urinal if no other ones were used at the time. But I don't bother because there's always people coming and going so it's variable so I just go to a stall, and wait if none are open at the time. But the #2 in a public washroom thing, nah that's too much for me for some reason, lol.

Don't worry, I vibe you guys 100% on this stuff. Very strange, but it is what it is. I just wanted to voice support when I saw a bunch of you mentioning the same kinds of issues.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Lucius - 09-14-2016

Thanks for being open, guys. This has caused a shift in my mindset. I grew up in West Africa where most health related issues (I'm not sure if this is health related or a choice, though) are caused by deplorable hygienic conditions. Things like this are unheard of back there, or at least extremely rare. In fact, a complete stranger may look at and comment about your clarinet in urinals - and it is considered normal. In rural areas, people pee by the side of the road with everyone watching. So, when I read the bathroom encounter in "The Game", I found it very funny because it was so 'out there' to me.

(09-14-2016, 11:36 AM)CatMan Wrote: Don't feel bad, I have it too.

Catman, first thanks for sharing. I'm curious if 2.4 has helped overcome bladder shyness??

RTBoss recognized it when it happened. I noticed it, but didn't connect the dots that it was 2.4

(09-14-2016, 12:27 PM)Lucius Wrote: Thanks for being open, guys. This has caused a shift in my mindset. I grew up in West Africa where most health related issues (I'm not sure if this is health related or a choice, though) are caused by deplorable hygienic conditions. Things like this are unheard of back there, or at least extremely rare. In fact, a complete stranger may look at and comment about your clarinet in urinals - and it is considered normal. In rural areas, people pee by the side of the road with everyone watching. So, when I read the bathroom encounter in "The Game", I found it very funny because it was so 'out there' to me.

When I was first made aware of outside public urinals, I was shocked. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0P9wR89hEk

I can't speak for everyone in the USA. I think that if someone looked at your clarinet while standing at a urinal, even without commenting on it... would cause a fistfight.

Men that served in the US Military told me they would see men and women in rural areas go in pubic with everyone watching. That surprised me at first, but hey if there isn't a public restroom and you have to go, then you go.