Subliminal Talk
2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... (/Thread-2-4-DMSI-testing-in-progress)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 08-25-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7896.html
Poll: Have you ever had sex at work?

2.3 DMSI - testing in progress...

It was my intention to discontinue testing DMSI and wait until the testing was completed. Then... life happened.

My fwb that I manifested with MYPSL spoke to me over the phone to tell me she found someone and she thinks she's in love. She needs a break from me to give this new relationship a chance. This news wanted me to run E2. (Too bad, v2.2 and v2.3 were working on me and I didn't hook up with her during that time)

Then I got a phone call from my Doctor's office reminding me that my Mom is due for her annual physical. Which means appointments for blood tests, x-rays, mammograms, and eventually seeing the Doc in person. (She's 72 y/o and blind, so I have to take her to each and every appointment)

Opened the mail and received a letter from my HOA - Homeowner's Association informing me that the exterior of my home needs to be repaired and painted as soon as possible. (I started after all my neighbors and I was the first one to finish, they pass by my home, looking at it like... wtf??)

This all happened during the break between 2.2 and 2.3, the week flew by and I never had the chance to start E2. So when v2.3 was released I decided to continue with DMSI testing!!

Day 5 - testing DMSI 2.3
Just a quick update. I've been skimming the journals and a few listeners are reporting feeling hot. Seems to be happening across the board on day 5. I've been listening 7 loops each day - ultrasonic and the volume is set at 26 out of 100. I am feeling hot, unable to cool off.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7872-post-127841.html#pid127841
(08-20-2016, 07:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: Yes, I have concluded that 2.x is unlikely to have all the technology and additions necessary to achieve the goal. 2.3 is just going to show me what the healing modules were and/or were not doing in 2.2, and allow me to adjust accordingly for 3.x. However, if I am wrong and 2.3 blows everyone away... well, I'll be glad to be wrong in that case!

By the way, optimal loops modeling is as follows:

1st place/best results: 7 loops per day/night.
2nd place, good results: 4 loops/day
3rd place, alright results: 2 loops/day.

RE: 2.3 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 08-26-2016

Day 6 - testing DMSI 2.3
I know I'm one day early to give a weekly update, but back to the grind of working 6 days a week.

At first it felt like nothing was happening, then I went to get my weekly pizza - trying to give it up, was eating pizza every day.

The only girl working there, came to the counter to take my order.
Her: Are you always this happy?
Me: Not always!!
Her: I'd rather be at the beach instead of here at work.
Me: (autopilot??) So you can show off your body with all that exercise you've been doing??
Her: I don't exercise, this is my god given body and YES I want to show it off!!

I tried to escalate. As she got further away from my aura, my spell was broken and she went back to normal.

I'm on my lunch hour at work alone and this female coworker walks in to heat up her food and leaves after it is ready (complete silence). A few minutes she returns to get napkins and sings... "I'm back!" Huge smile on her face, turns around and exits again.

As I was finishing up the small details on my home's exterior with my two relatives. A neighbor walked over and halted the work by talking and talking. After 5 minutes, I had a burst of anger and told him to let us finish our work. Usually, I go with the flow, let him talk until he is done.

Me: You need to leave so we can finish.
Him: I'm only trying to help.
Me: Help? You are slowing us down!
Him: Why are you yelling at me? I respect you!
Me: You don't respect me! If you did, you wouldn't be stopping us from working!!

Men have been holding the door open for me wherever I go - in public and at work.

I'm on a team of 4 people. The girl stopped talking to me and does her primary job and nothing else. The two guys do their primary job and do just enough with the secondary jobs in order to not get into trouble.

Since I started listening to v2.3, their work habits have slowly improved.
I dropped something, instead of walking by and doing not helping, they stopped and picked it up for me. Then asked if I need more help.

Me: Just leave it, I'll get it later. I'm not in the mood to do this right now.
Him: I'm here now, let me help you. I may not have time later!!

Everyday since then the two guys have been working harder than me doing the secondary job. Usually, I'm the only one that looks like I took a shower with my clothes on. They looked like they jumped into a swimming pool, their clothes were so saturated with sweat. I'm 50 y/o, the two guys and girl are under 30 y/o.

At the end of my work week, the girl on my team was just as sweaty as the guys and working as hard as they were! She is easing back to talking and joking with me.

I was sent to another office to deliver a part and when I return; the 3 of them were sitting at the table looking depressed.

Them: "There you ARE!!" We've been looking for you!
All were smiling and they all took turns talking to me like I hadn't seen them in years?? I don't know how, I managed to act like it was all normal.

I thought I had a dormant online dating account with Plenty of Fish. Got three e-mails so I checked them out. All were within a day apart from each other since listening to v2.3.

I sent the same reply to all 3 (got this from reading other journals - thanks guys)
"Hi! I'm not looking to be friends and I'm not looking for anything serious, if you know what I mean..."

One responded and I told her the earliest I can meet her is in two weeks on Thur, Sept 8. Her response... "Are you a cop?" When I assured her I wasn't she asked me to remind her on Sept 6 two days before and she is looking forward to meeting in person!!

Doing 7 loops a day - ultrasonic. Volume is 26 out of 100.

When I wrote this poll, I originally gave two choices to respond to. Yes and No. Then Mr. Anderson gave a response that inspired me to start over and give multiple choices and now there are four choices.

RE: 2.3 DMSI - testing in progress... - RTBoss - 08-26-2016

(08-26-2016, 01:25 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7896.html

Day 6 - testing DMSI 2.3
I know I'm one day early to give a weekly update, but back to the grind of working 6 days a week.

At first it felt like nothing was happening, then I went to get my weekly pizza - trying to give it up, was eating pizza every day.

The only girl working there, came to the counter to take my order.
Her: Are you always this happy?
Me: Not always!!
Her: I'd rather be at the beach instead of here at work.
Me: (autopilot??) So you can show off your body with all that exercise you've been doing??
Her: I don't exercise, this is my god given body and YES I want to show it off!!

I tried to escalate. As she got further away from my aura, my spell was broken and she went back to normal.

I'm on my lunch hour at work alone and this female coworker walks in to heat up her food and leaves after it is ready (complete silence). A few minutes she returns to get napkins and sings... "I'm back!" Huge smile on her face, turns around and exits again.

As I was finishing up the small details on my home's exterior with my two relatives. A neighbor walked over and halted the work by talking and talking. After 5 minutes, I had a burst of anger and told him to let us finish our work. Usually, I go with the flow, let him talk until he is done.

Me: You need to leave so we can finish.
Him: I'm only trying to help.
Me: Help? You are slowing us down!
Him: Why are you yelling at me? I respect you!
Me: You don't respect me! If you did, you wouldn't be stopping us from working!!

Men have been holding the door open for me wherever I go - in public and at work.

I'm on a team of 4 people. The girl stopped talking to me and does her primary job and nothing else. The two guys do their primary job and do just enough with the secondary jobs in order to not get into trouble.

Since I started listening to v2.3, their work habits have slowly improved.
I dropped something, instead of walking by and doing not helping, they stopped and picked it up for me. Then asked if I need more help.

Me: Just leave it, I'll get it later. I'm not in the mood to do this right now.
Him: I'm here now, let me help you. I may not have time later!!

Everyday since then the two guys have been working harder than me doing the secondary job. Usually, I'm the only one that looks like I took a shower with my clothes on. They looked like they jumped into a swimming pool, their clothes were so saturated with sweat. I'm 50 y/o, the two guys and girl are under 30 y/o.

At the end of my work week, the girl on my team was just as sweaty as the guys and working as hard as they were! She is easing back to talking and joking with me.

I was sent to another office to deliver a part and when I return; the 3 of them were sitting at the table looking depressed.

Them: "There you ARE!!" We've been looking for you!
All were smiling and they all took turns talking to me like I hadn't seen them in years?? I don't know how, I managed to act like it was all normal.

I thought I had a dormant online dating account with Plenty of Fish. Got three e-mails so I checked them out. All were within a day apart from each other since listening to v2.3.

I sent the same reply to all 3 (got this from reading other journals - thanks guys)
"Hi! I'm not looking to be friends and I'm not looking for anything serious, if you know what I mean..."

One responded and I told her the earliest I can meet her is in two weeks on Thur, Sept 8. Her response... "Are you a cop?" When I assured her I wasn't she asked me to remind her on Sept 6 two days before and she is looking forward to meeting in person!!

Doing 7 loops a day - ultrasonic. Volume is 26 out of 100.

Celebrity vibe, respect hits: Check.

How old are the POF ladies?

(08-26-2016, 04:37 AM)RTBoss Wrote: How old are the POF ladies?

Under 30. That's the thing, I'm honest about my looks and age on that POF profile... nothing is exaggerated. They see what I look like, yes the pic is 3 yrs old. I still look the same. And they know my age.

The one that responded that I intend to meet in person is 20 y/o. She's legal, since I'm doing this for science... why not? We will see what happens on Thur, Sept 8. In the meantime, I am open to other encounters!!

(08-26-2016, 04:58 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7896.html

(08-26-2016, 04:37 AM)RTBoss Wrote: How old are the POF ladies?

Under 30. That's the thing, I'm honest about my looks and age on that POF profile... nothing is exaggerated. They see what I look like, yes the pic is 3 yrs old. I still look the same. And they know my age.

The one that responded that I intend to meet in person is 20 y/o. She's legal, since I'm doing this for science... why not? We will see what happens on Thur, Sept 8. In the meantime, I am open to other encounters!!

Nothing wrong with legal tail. If you like 'em young, go get 'em tiger!

(08-26-2016, 11:00 AM)WIP68 Wrote: The "Are you a cop?" question, combined with her age, makes me think about sex for money.

I wonder if she's a pro, or just someone looking for a sugar daddy?

Hm. Didn't think about that. Good catch.

RE: 2.3 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 08-29-2016

Day 9 - testing DMSI 2.3
For some reason, I've been super busy and almost didn't get my 7 loops. So that doesn't happen, I've decided to do 2 loops when I wake up and 2 loops when I get home from work.

If for some reason, I miss either one... at least I'll have 2 loops in for the day!!

RE: 2.3 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-01-2016

As you know... 2.4 is being released at the end of this week.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-129668.html#pid129668
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7878-post-129699.html#pid129699
(08-31-2016, 05:18 PM)Bookstacks DC737 Wrote: how long will it take to build and release 2.4?
(08-31-2016, 05:37 PM)Shannon Wrote: It will take me 30 seconds to tag the healing modules that will be used. It will take me 3 to 6 hours to calculate the healing modules to include. It will take me 12-14 hours to build the program, verify it, tag, bag and upload. And it will take me an unknown amount of time to implement the surprise, depending on which technology I decide to implement as a surprise.

If I work on it each day, it should be about 2-3 days. Should be.
(08-31-2016, 11:07 PM)swisston Wrote: I'm very pleased that there is a 2.4 coming. Are we supposed to stop listening to the sub now to be valid testers?
(08-31-2016, 11:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: No need.

I'm glad this was reported because it helped me understand what I am experiencing.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7887-post-129632.html#pid129632
(08-31-2016, 01:26 PM)vivekarora83 Wrote: August 31st : Day 7th
I had a wired(weird) experience today infield. I tried to open conversations with 2 girls, and both of them rejected me. Then I saw one hired gun, (name Winny) whom I had met when I was listening to V2.2, we had a good conversation that time, and smoked together. But today she denied to recognize me. She was like, "No, I am not Winny". While am sure she was that same girl.

And then a guy opened me, trying to get into a conversation with me...asking me "Where do I live ?" LOL!!!

Is the script in the subs going wrong....I was supposed to be opened by girls....
(08-31-2016, 09:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: As if the script is changing. This is just a case of the same imbalance everyone else is getting from 2.3, and the fact that "attractive to one, attractive to all" and that guys are more aggressive in their interest.
(08-31-2016, 10:42 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Will this "imbalance" be "balanced" in v2.4??
Shannon Wrote:The imbalance was the removal of the healing modules, so obviously that will be corrected.

Day 12 - testing DMSI 2.3
This week I had several Doctor appointments for myself and my Mom. Different locations and different staff. Each and every time, two nurses were in the room taking vitals. Usually there is only one that does this information gathering.

Tweens, Teens and early 20's females have a DIHL when they are near me.

Women in their late 20's - up to my age group, seem to be indifferent to my presence. However, they address me as Mr. 4Kingdoms even though they know my first name!!

Older women 60's and up will touch me on my hands/forearms when they are talking with me.

Men are ending almost every sentence with "Sir." (Good morning, Sir -\ How are you, Sir -\ Have a good day, Sir -\ Excuse me Sir, What would you like me to do next) This is happening at work and in public. They go out of their way to open the door for me. The only door I open and close since being on 2.3 is my home and car.

The men I work with follow me around neglecting their work. I deliberately will go on an unscheduled break when they return from their scheduled break so I can have breathing room. While I'm trying to enjoy some peace and quiet... they enter the break room, dressed in protective work apparel and stand in the room talking to me until my break or lunch is over. The plus side is, they help me with my work. What normally takes 3 days to finish is being done in 1 day!! (I hope this help continues when I begin v2.4)

RE: 2.3 DMSI - testing in progress... - SargeMaximus - 09-01-2016

Hey 4K, I seem to remember that you're over 50, is that right?

(09-01-2016, 06:31 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Hey 4K, I seem to remember that you're over 50, is that right?

Great memory!! As of this writing I am 50 y/o.

(09-01-2016, 06:35 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(09-01-2016, 06:31 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Hey 4K, I seem to remember that you're over 50, is that right?

Thanks!

And wow, that's awesome! What are you going to do with all those young iois?

(09-01-2016, 06:51 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Thanks!

I intend to start listening to v2.4 as soon as it is released. How will v2.4 affect young iois, I'm not sure?

So far I have a pending date on Thurs, Sept 8 with a 20 y/o (30 years my junior). She asked me to remind her on Tues, Sept 6. She found my profile on POF while I was on 2.3. Again, will v2.4 change any of this?

I don't know if it is an age thing. When I was younger, teens, 20's, 30's... I would have sex with any girl/woman that was dtf. Then in my 40's and up, there has to be chemistry on an intellectual level. As long as a younger female can keep an intellectual conversation with me going, I'm open to taking things further.

(09-01-2016, 07:41 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(09-01-2016, 06:51 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Thanks!

I intend to start listening to v2.4 as soon as it is released. How will v2.4 affect young iois, I'm not sure?

So far I have a pending date on Thurs, Sept 8 with a 20 y/o (30 years my junior). She asked me to remind her on Tues, Sept 6. She found my profile on POF while I was on 2.3. Again, will v2.4 change any of this?

I don't know if it is an age thing. When I was younger, teens, 20's, 30's... I would have sex with any girl/woman that was dtf. Then in my 40's and up, there has to be chemistry on an intellectual level. As long as a younger female can keep an intellectual conversation with me going, I'm open to taking things further.

Man, this is awesome. Seriously, I think it's because I'm such a late bloomer, but hearing about old guys (50+) getting with young (I assume hot) girls is very inspiring and makes me happy. Seriously, so happy for you man.

And I know what you mean. I'm not 30 yet but already I want a girl who's going to be able to engage with me in a social way. DTF is great so long as it's not mixed with off-putting behavior.

I don't care if she's that kind of girl, if she wants to be with me even for a night, she'd better keep that shit under lock and key. Gotta please the alpha and all. Wink

Anyhow, again, so happy for you.