Subliminal Talk
DMSI 2.5-3.01 B/A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 2.5-3.01 B/A (/Thread-DMSI-2-5-3-01-B-A)

Pages: 1 2 3

DMSI 2.5-3.01 B/A - Minititan - 08-21-2016

Valid tester. The hunt for fresh meat begins.

2 loops in and my stomach is growling like crazy. It's definitely doing something.

RE: DMSI v2.3 - thor2014 - 08-21-2016

OMG the return of the hunger induced aura ? Smile

RE: DMSI v2.3 Ending my Vegan Streak - wolverine_i_am - 08-21-2016

Hrmm that's interesting. I didn't notice any of that. Although, I just had dinner 2-3 hrs ago.

RE: DMSI v2.3 Ending my Vegan Streak - Breeze - 08-21-2016

(08-21-2016, 03:55 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Hrmm that's interesting. I didn't notice any of that. Although, I just had dinner 2-3 hrs ago.

Ditto.

No signs of hunger, but some heat, yeah.

RE: DMSI v2.3 Ending my Vegan Streak - thor2014 - 08-21-2016

The great Thor will join you all on this great adventure starting in a few days. Once I am back in the UK.

RE: DMSI v2.3 Ending my Vegan Streak - eternity - 08-21-2016

We will now stalk our fresh meats like it is our precious!

[Image: ca192fb3eeb83f9f471d913ed45d315ecb277507...0152db.jpg]!

RE: DMSI v2.3 Ending my Vegan Streak - Acmeisto - 08-21-2016

Well, the effects of this subliminal are different for every individual. Some users will get food cravings as if they are pregnant and some users are just fine due to metabolic differences.

RE: DMSI v2.3 Ending my Vegan Streak - Minititan - 08-21-2016

I feel like I'm running v1 or v2.1 again. Feel in state and on top of my game. Feels like I'm a few weeks in already. Just had a runner in the shop wearing spandex. Solid 9/10, non affected felt natural and probably the smoothest sale I've done in a while. Defo noticing an effect compared to last version. Not really hungry, but my stomach was growling like crazy around 12, I had ate breakfast only 2 hours prior. Ate a sandwich at 1 been fine since.

RE: DMSI v2.3 Ending my Vegan Streak - sawell54 - 08-21-2016

Let the hunger games begin

RE: DMSI v2.3 Ending my Vegan Streak - Minititan - 08-22-2016

Not sure if I've overloaded the sub or was just being foolish running this sub and leaving the house without eating breakfast. Being hit with extreme tiredness. 30 mins until break time. I hope food can give me my edge back.

RE: DMSI 2.5 Ressurection - Minititan - 10-12-2016

Okay. The hiatus is over. I'm back in a position where I can post frequently again. After running 2.4 for a total of 27 days. I can't say I noticed a lot in terms of the aims of the program. Definetely noticed the healing modules where quite often random events and memories just played back which throw my current thinking into a random tailspin, often quite emotional but only short 5 minute bursts. That effect did lessen in the final days off 2.4. I switched back to 2.1 briefly as that was the one I got best results with prior and then saw 2.5 was coming. With P4? (What's that lol) and I'm excited to experiment this time hoping to see more obvious results as I feel I've been through a lot of healing recently.

RE: DMSI 2.5 Ressurection - LiquidMind - 10-12-2016

(10-12-2016, 11:18 AM)Minititan Wrote: Okay. The hiatus is over. I'm back in a position where I can post frequently again. After running 2.4 for a total of 27 days. I can't say I noticed a lot in terms of the aims of the program. Definetely noticed the healing modules where quite often random events and memories just played back which throw my current thinking into a random tailspin, often quite emotional but only short 5 minute bursts. That effect did lessen in the final days off 2.4. I switched back to 2.1 briefly as that was the one I got best results with prior and then saw 2.5 was coming. With P4? (What's that lol) and I'm excited to experiment this time hoping to see more obvious results as I feel I've been through a lot of healing recently.

Good to see you back dude.

Looks like we're all on DMSI atm lol.
So far for me the self effects are most prominent. Not had any from any females just yet though.

RE: DMSI 2.5 Ressurection - Minititan - 10-15-2016

Day 2

My attitude is cocky and I feel super confident.
One thing that is standing out is women aren't understanding what I'm saying, I am known to mumble but I've been much louder today, and yet 4 different women have made me repeat myself 2 hours into my shift, sometimes 3 or 4 repititions. I have confessed to 2 that I mumble but the women clarified I wasn't mumbling they just didn't understand me, like I'm speaking a foreign language. Very strange. Anyways back to work. Just a quick post.

RE: DMSI 2.5 Ressurection - RTBoss - 10-15-2016

(10-15-2016, 05:48 AM)Minititan Wrote: Day 2

My attitude is cocky and I feel super confident.
One thing that is standing out is women aren't understanding what I'm saying, I am known to mumble but I've been much louder today, and yet 4 different women have made me repeat myself 2 hours into my shift, sometimes 3 or 4 repititions. I have confessed to 2 that I mumble but the women clarified I wasn't mumbling they just didn't understand me, like I'm speaking a foreign language. Very strange. Anyways back to work. Just a quick post.

Interesting. Like they're starstruck and they can't think....or even listen, apparently.