Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Vincent_Vega - 08-17-2016

(08-17-2016, 04:51 AM)Aventus45 Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 04:47 AM)Kurohawk Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 04:31 AM)Sash Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 02:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: I havent released it yet because I want valid testers, and because I simply don't have time yet. Probably won't be free until the 19th, and then spend the 19th finishing up and release on the 20th.

Went to bed with it playing on loop. Woke up just as tired as went to bed. This should be an interesting day...

thought you weren't going to release it unless you actually got laid or was that sarcasm?

Dude no no just stop! Why are you so salty? Did you even try DMSI?

We all can safely assume he is a troll. Don't feed the troll Kuro!

Trolls are the foundation of every good forum!

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Ricardo - 08-17-2016

I would rather Shannon released it when he is sure everything's fine, no conflicts or anything detrimental. If that takes another couple of months then fair enough. He already ballsed up v2.2 by trying to get it improved and out in double quick time to satisfy us, so now we should cut him some slack and let him be completely happy with the next release.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - chaosvrgn - 08-17-2016

(08-17-2016, 08:24 AM)Ricardo Wrote: I would rather Shannon released it when he is sure everything's fine, no conflicts or anything detrimental. If that takes another couple of months then fair enough. He already ballsed up v2.2 by trying to get it improved and out in double quick time to satisfy us, so now we should cut him some slack and let him be completely happy with the next release.

v2.2 wasn't "ballsed up." You can't "balls up" a product that was never finished in the first place. If I half build a car, send the frame out for stress testing but it doesn't start because I never put an engine in it, is it "ballsed up?"

No. Because the car was never finished. I was only testing the frame.

The point of public testing is to get public data to improve the product. n = 1 is not enough information--

I don't think I need to continue this rant. I fail to believe that you could be this incompetent. Has to be intentional.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - RTBoss - 08-17-2016

(08-17-2016, 03:00 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 02:39 AM)Kurohawk Wrote: So it goes with out saying that smoking will affect the aura in a bad way, what about alcohol i wonder?

Alcohol is a depressant. It depresses the system at first, then gets converted to...

Sugar.

So expect initial dampening when you want it to be useful, followed by expansion while you sleep off the alcohol.

Alcohol is 7 kcal/gram, and a poison. ADH metabolizes alcohol to acetaldehyde. Acetaldehyde is then metabolized to acetate, which is broken down into water and CO2 and eliminated from the body. It's a myth that alcohol is converted into sugar.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - JackOfHearts - 08-17-2016

(08-17-2016, 08:24 AM)Ricardo Wrote: I would rather Shannon released it when he is sure everything's fine, no conflicts or anything detrimental. If that takes another couple of months then fair enough. He already ballsed up v2.2 by trying to get it improved and out in double quick time to satisfy us, so now we should cut him some slack and let him be completely happy with the next release.

Is it possible to get more negative about something? Are you paid to wrote of those negative stuff that doesn't make sense. As far as I remember all your journal was full of negativity.

Ok instead of ballsed-up lets say that he failed to make the improvements as intended on v2.2 due to some apparent oversight Wink

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Shannon - 08-17-2016

(08-17-2016, 09:05 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 03:00 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 02:39 AM)Kurohawk Wrote: So it goes with out saying that smoking will affect the aura in a bad way, what about alcohol i wonder?

Alcohol is a depressant. It depresses the system at first, then gets converted to...

Sugar.

So expect initial dampening when you want it to be useful, followed by expansion while you sleep off the alcohol.

Alcohol is 7 kcal/gram, and is a poison. ADH metabolizes alcohol to acetaldehyde. Acetaldehyde is then metabolized to acetate, which is broken down into water and CO2 and eliminated from the body. It's a myth that alcohol is converted into sugar.

Thanks you. Appreciate the education.

(08-17-2016, 09:12 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Is it possible to get more negative about something? Are you paid to wrote of those negative stuff that doesn't make sense. As far as I remember all your journal was full of negativity.

My journals are as they are which represented my thoughts, feelings and whatever results I could see from the sub I was using. They are no less valid than any other journals here.

(08-17-2016, 09:17 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Ok instead of ballsed-up lets say that he failed to make the improvements as intended on v2.2 due to some apparent oversight Wink

Incorrect. I made plenty of improvements. There was one mistake, and I knew ( too late) that the conditions were going to put me at risk for something going astray. Models showed it too. But I made a promise to release before I knew about those conditions. I was raised to always keep my promises. I knew I would get flak for it no matter what I did, so since I also knew that no harm would come of it, I released and kept the promise I made.

But many improvements were made, even if you didn't notice them.

(08-17-2016, 09:39 AM)Brovo Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 09:27 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 09:17 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Ok instead of ballsed-up lets say that he failed to make the improvements as intended on v2.2 due to some apparent oversight Wink

Incorrect. I made plenty of improvements. There was one mistake, and I knew ( too late) that the conditions were going to put me at risk for something going astray. Models showed it too. But I made a promise to release before I knew about those conditions. I was raised to always keep my promises. I knew I would get flak for it no matter what I did, so since I also knew that no harm would come of it, I released and kept the promise I made.

Hello shannon any infield updates for us for dmsi 2.3?

At the park, not around people for long enough. Getting a few states, but not paying attention having fun.

At Denny's for lunch, had one customer give a seated butt/foot presentation. Tje woman facing her and I got up and spread for me as wide as she could, prominently displaying her pale pink underwear and crotch, held it a couple seconds while looking me in the eye, and then got up. That was a pretty damned brazen offer.

Waitress responded, and server not serving us responded. Talking for long enough to get in trouble both times, numbers exchanged. Well see what happens.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - chaosvrgn - 08-17-2016

Clearly, Shannon is more virtuous than I am. If I were him, I would block you from buying the final product once the target goal is reached.

(08-17-2016, 12:13 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:

Clearly, Shannon is more virtuous than I am. If I were him, I would block you from buying the final product once the target goal is reached.

Big Grin

(08-17-2016, 10:07 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 09:39 AM)Brovo Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 09:27 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Hello shannon any infield updates for us for dmsi 2.3?

At the park, not around people for long enough. Getting a few states, but not paying attention having fun.

At Denny's for lunch, had one customer give a seated butt/foot presentation. Tje woman facing her and I got up and spread for me as wide as she could, prominently displaying her pale pink underwear and crotch, held it a couple seconds while looking me in the eye, and then got up. That was a pretty damned brazen offer.

Waitress responded, and server not serving us responded. Talking for long enough to get in trouble both times, numbers exchanged. Well see what happens.

Now this sounds promising Smile

Had I been thinking a few seconds ahead I could have actually video recorded her displaying her pink underwear to me but unfortunately I was not thinking ahead I was talking to my girlfriend and our server