Subliminal Talk
My DMSI journal: Becoming the Candy Crusher! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My DMSI journal: Becoming the Candy Crusher! (/Thread-My-DMSI-journal-Becoming-the-Candy-Crusher)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: My DMSI journal: Becoming the Candy Crusher! - Lowe - 08-14-2016

It is up to you to evaluate on the matter. I do notice people on the forum, including me, underestimate the fact that we need healing and such modules to make the mind less resistant. Try thinking of whether you have any resentments towards the opposite sex, or past relationships that may be scarring, or how much fear do you have when it comes to talking and asking people out, etc.

Shannon believes it may work better to just focus solely on the goal which is what 2.3 is. As he also have said, we're in uncharted territory here, so we'll see whether this works out better.

RE: My DMSI journal: Becoming the Candy Crusher! - Acmeisto - 08-15-2016

Day 4

I went to a club but nothing special happened. One girl was looking to me and we danced a little bit but afterwards some ugly dude got her. I kinda felt messed up. At least, I danced with her and showed that I am interested in to get to know her, if she still wanted to be that ugly dude who's even older than me, so be it.

Now I am waiting for the new version of this subliminal. I hope it will come soon...

RE: My DMSI journal: Becoming the Candy Crusher! - Acmeisto - 08-17-2016

I had a blast today. I had so much fun with people and talking to them. I was able to connect with girls and I even kissed one girl. For some reason, my vibe was more welcoming, open and warm. One girl even approached me and asked me to buy her a drink, I should have said, buy me a drink, but whatever. I did some mirror affirmations as I do them every day. I hope that these are the long-term results from the 2.2 but probably when I was able to connect with myself when doing mirror affirmation so I was able to connect with others.

Also, I want to say that when I listened to 2.2 a couple of my friends got results with women (of course they did not listen the 2.2 or even know me being the tester) but maybe my friends picked my aura and I used it to have fun with the ladies. Or my aura affected them in a way that they were able to be more successful with girls.

OR I am doing jumpy conclusions...

RE: My DMSI journal: Becoming the Candy Crusher! - eternity - 08-18-2016

(08-17-2016, 06:27 PM)Acmeisto Wrote: I had a blast today. I had so much fun with people and talking to them. I was able to connect with girls and I even kissed one girl. For some reason, my vibe was more welcoming, open and warm. One girl even approached me and asked me to buy her a drink, I should have said, buy me a drink, but whatever. I did some mirror affirmations as I do them every day. I hope that these are the long-term results from the 2.2 but probably when I was able to connect with myself when doing mirror affirmation so I was able to connect with others.

Also, I want to say that when I listened to 2.2 a couple of my friends got results with women (of course they did not listen the 2.2 or even know me being the tester) but maybe my friends picked my aura and I used it to have fun with the ladies. Or my aura affected them in a way that they were able to be more successful with girls.

this happened to me while i was on SM3! my best friend became more of a sex magnet then me Tongue i wonder if the aura can rub off on other people :O

RE: My DMSI journal: Becoming the Candy Crusher! - Acmeisto - 08-20-2016

I had fun today. Kissed with one girl and so on... But nothing to report since I am not listening subliminals.

I will go to sleep and hope that after I wake up I will be able to download 2.3 and test it out.

RE: My DMSI journal: Becoming the Candy Crusher! - Jason Capital - 08-21-2016

(08-17-2016, 06:27 PM)Acmeisto Wrote: I want to say that when I listened to 2.2 a couple of my friends got results with women (of course they did not listen the 2.2 or even know me being the tester) but maybe my friends picked my aura and I used it to have fun with the ladies. Or my aura affected them in a way that they were able to be more successful with girls.

(08-18-2016, 02:53 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: this happened to me while i was on SM3! my best friend became more of a sex magnet then me Tongue i wonder if the aura can rub off on other people :O

Holy .... I had this experience and I also see this in the current stage of life as two of my friend, were exposed to the SM3 while talking to them on the phone, or when I am listening it on my phone while I am out with them, of course I do use the headphone, though it somehow affected them, and one of this friend has so much success with women and I am wondering, I am the one who should be getting the results, not him Huh

Shannon's subliminals work in a mysterious ways I don't know how to explain it.

RE: My DMSI journal: Becoming the Candy Crusher! - Acmeisto - 08-21-2016

Alright, I just now downloaded the version 2.3 and now I will put it on the loop in my playlist. I will listen to it 9 hours and then I will go out for a while. Let's see whether it has any effects.

I just fear that since I've been going out for years to noisy clubs my hearing is worse than normal people have. I might not be able to hear certain noise frequencies not so good. Maybe that's why I might not be able to use subliminals because I can't hear the actual subliminal messages?

Of course I can hear normal speech and daily life noises...

Okay...

How many loops is optimal?

RE: My DMSI journal: Becoming the Candy Crusher! - RTBoss - 08-21-2016

(08-21-2016, 02:45 AM)Acmeisto Wrote: Okay...

Ben said 7 loops here.

RE: My DMSI journal: Becoming the Candy Crusher! - eternity - 08-21-2016

(08-21-2016, 02:45 AM)Acmeisto Wrote: Alright, I just now downloaded the version 2.3 and now I will put it on the loop in my playlist. I will listen to it 9 hours and then I will go out for a while. Let's see whether it has any effects.

I just fear that since I've been going out for years to noisy clubs my hearing is worse than normal people have. I might not be able to hear certain noise frequencies not so good. Maybe that's why I might not be able to use subliminals because I can't hear the actual subliminal messages?

Of course I can hear normal speech and daily life noises...

Okay...

hey don't worry about this. your brain picks up the subliminals subconsciously; you don't need to be able to hear it to take advantage of it. Smile

RE: My DMSI journal: Becoming the Candy Crusher! - Acmeisto - 08-22-2016

Day 1 and 2:

I listened to it seven loops and went out. Nothing special happened related to interested from women, expect one thai-girl gave me looks but when I talked with her she did not hover around me or were willing to spend time with me.

Now I am just noticing increased horniness. I feel hornier than usual. I will listen to 2.3 from 19:00 - 02:00 today.

I've been horny all day long! Can somebody do something about my horniness! I am thinking candy holes all the time and feeling how sexy are all women. I need to study for an exam today but all I think is to eat something and masturbate unless I go out.

RE: My DMSI journal: Becoming the Candy Crusher! - Breeze - 08-22-2016

(08-22-2016, 11:59 AM)Acmeisto Wrote: I've been horny all day long! Can somebody do something about my horniness! I am thinking candy holes all the time and feeling how sexy are all women. I need to study for an exam today but all I think is to eat something and masturbate unless I go out.

lol.

Even fapping doesn't help to take your mind off the deliciousness of femininity that DMSI presents before you.

I was unable to sleep because I felt so horny and it felt there is some stimulation going in my head. I put on the ultrasonic version when I tried to sleep. It should work because my speakers support Frequency response: 65 Hz – 20 kHz. Maybe I drank too much coffee and when I took a nap it disturbed my sleep patterns.

In about hour I will go to a university to a lesson.

RE: My DMSI journal: Becoming the Candy Crusher! - Acmeisto - 08-24-2016

Day 3:

I was so tired so basically I went to sleep at around 00:00. Nothing special happened.

Today I will go out for a couple of hours. Let's see if I can see something happening.