Subliminal Talk
Life Tune Up 3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life Tune Up 3.1 (/Thread-Life-Tune-Up-3-1--7783)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: life tune up 3.1 - Bliss - 09-05-2016

Day 46:

Feeling sexier and dominant today. OGSF has really affected my sexuality these last few days. High sex drive, and checking out women a lot more today. People are very friendly with me as well. Also starting to feel more motivation to take charge of my life

RE: life tune up 3.1 - Bliss - 09-09-2016

Day 51:

So, last night I decided to purchase Alpha Male 6. I had downloaded it from a torrent over a year ago and ran the first four stages before quitting. I figured it was time to do the right thing (LTU?)+ that AP code thing had got me slightly paranoid...

Last few days have been a little rocky, mostly anger. Sex drive low, also noticing some r sentiment towards women surfacing. People have still been respectful, some guys have been giving me the challenging stare down the street which tells me my body language must be shifting.

Continued..

I don't know if I'm tripping or what, but I swear I just felt some am6 like effects... With the ap code now deactivated, will i start to see effects from previous programs come out (am6, OGSF, asc)?

RE: life tune up 3.1 - Frosted - 09-09-2016

The AP code doesn't take away results it makes you want to give proper compensation to Shannon for his work.

(09-09-2016, 05:26 PM)Frosted Wrote: The AP code doesn't take away results it makes you want to give proper compensation to Shannon for his work.

I was reading different threads about it last night and Shannon has said that the program will run differently when activated, and that it will affect all titles until it is paid for legally.

RE: life tune up 3.1 - Bliss - 09-10-2016

Day 52:

I felt a weird burst of motivation last night, and did a much needed clean of my room. I also cleaned my housemates dishes from the day before, dunno why really, just felt like helping out.

I'm feeling less affected by other people today, pretty neutral. Noticing some increased attention from girls, but it's somewhat subtle, like they're not trying to obvious about it.

RE: life tune up 3.1 - DisneylandUSA - 09-10-2016

(09-10-2016, 06:16 PM)bliss Wrote: Day 52:

I felt a weird burst of motivation last night, and did a much needed clean of my room. I also cleaned my housemates dishes from the day before, dunno why really, just felt like helping out.

I'm feeling less affected by other people today, pretty neutral. Noticing some increased attention from girls, but it's somewhat subtle, like they're not trying to obvious about it.

Motivation and Good deeds.. Your housemates have it good; especially, with you helping them by cleaning dishes. Glad you did a good deed. Motivation usually inspires us to do good deeds and help others. Big Grin

RE: life tune up 3.1 - Bliss - 09-12-2016

Day 54:

Been a bit of a roller coaster, as per usual. I reached a bit of a breaking point today and let out some tears. Been thinking a lot about some earlier memories of mine, age 4-7ish. I don't really remember anything from back then so it's interesting that I've been having these mini flashbacks... The program must be hitting that level of my subconscious now

RE: life tune up 3.1 - Bliss - 09-15-2016

Day 57:

Last few days have been equal parts terrifying and enlightening. It feels like LTU has clawed its way to the deep dark corners of my subconscious. I feel so vulnerable, like my heart has been ripped out of my chest and put on display.

This has been the toughest sub I've done, and I find it so interesting that a script essentially focused on feeling good about myself, being positive and happy and enjoying life is meeting so much resistance. It shows how toxic my inner landscape has been. A large part of me really doesn't want to let go of this. My identity is taking a massive beating.

Shame seems to be at the center of all this. The belief that I am bad at my very core. It's all being shown to me.

RE: life tune up 3.1 - Frosted - 09-15-2016

Even worse than AM6 resistance really?

RE: life tune up 3.1 - Bliss - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 10:06 PM)Frosted Wrote: Even worse than AM6 resistance really?

Yeah. I mostly felt anger with AM6. I also didn't dedicate enough hours to it. I suspect the reason Life tune up is having such a pronounced effect is the culmination of OGSF in AM6 and my 3 months of OGSF digging deeper the more I listen.

RE: life tune up 3.1 - Bliss - 09-21-2016

Day 63:

Almost done with stage 2 of LTU. I like breaking it down to blocks of 32 days because each stage has its own unique set of challenges/rewards.

This past month has been pretty tough. It has also brought the most positive change I've seen with these subs thus far. I'm very excited to see where I will be after a year of this. Here are some bullet points of things that I've noticed;

- Taking responsibility for my words, actions and life. No longer blaming family/others.
- More accepting of myself and others. I feel more at peace with other people and their differences.
- My eating habits and health were really put under the microscope. I've still got a ways to go with this but I'm finding it almost impossible to eat processed food.
- Fear and Shame have been brought to the surface and worked on. Not sure to what extent these changes are yet, but I feel a shift.
- This one is more subtle, but I feel my sense of humour is coming out more. A bit less serious in general.
- Overall happier and positive.

RE: Life Tune Up 3.1 - Chris P. Bacon - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 07:03 PM)bliss Wrote: Day 63:

Almost done with stage 2 of LTU.

I thought LTU was a single stage.

Also, glad to see you are making progress!!!1

RE: Life Tune Up 3.1 - Bliss - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 07:33 PM)Wharrgarbl Wrote:
(09-21-2016, 07:03 PM)bliss Wrote: Day 63:

Almost done with stage 2 of LTU.

I thought LTU was a single stage.

Also, glad to see you are making progress!!!1