Subliminal Talk
EPRHA 2.0 Review - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: EPRHA 2.0 Review (/Thread-EPRHA-2-0-Review)

EPRHA 2.0 Review - heavysm - 07-23-2016

This sub is a real kick in the pants. No jokes, no messing around. Just good and massively deep clearing.

I sort of wish this had been around when i first discovered Shannon's subs since I firmly believe that almost everyone should use this prior to doing any other sub. You don't fill a dirty house with nice stuff; you make sure it's cleared out and in proper shape to take in some new stuff. I think this should be the default option for 90+% of people before they move on to any other sub. For those who think 'But i don't think i need it", honestly you don't know how much you have to clear out until the process begins.

The clearing I experienced was deep, profound, and gave me a sort of rebirth in many ways. It shook my personal life, business (I'm mainly a BASE user), and made me re-evaluate how i see myself and the world. It also gave me a resilient sense of myself, that everything is okay no matter what happens.

It blows my mind that E 3.0 might be coming, just because I can't imagine what further clearing and insight i would glean from a stronger upgraded version of this.

It's definitely prepared me for my second run of BASE, that's for sure.

RE: EPRHA 2.0 Review - heavysm - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 01:20 PM)gdogg9999 Wrote: Hi mate,
Glad to hear it worked for you.
how long did you run for?

Was it a "hard" run? Rollercoaster emotions or what not?

Thanks!

Very intense because it brought up problems I had been clinging onto that needed to be released.

I ran it for 2 months, which felt like just right for this run. I might run it later, or even the 3.0 upgrade when that comes out. There always seems to be something that can be cleared or let go of, but we're almost never conscious that we're holding on to the stuff.

I will say though that the rough patches came in small cycles of like 3 - 4 days at a time. Problems appeared to resolve within about a week, if not a bit sooner. So it was intense to deal with all the resistance that came up, but also a relief because each set of problems came with a definitive solution soon after.

RE: EPRHA 2.0 Review - Inconceivablezen - 07-27-2016

Thanks for the review!

There will be an update? I guess I missed this. Is there anyone that can inform me about this?

RE: EPRHA 2.0 Review - ArcticFox - 07-27-2016

(07-23-2016, 11:52 AM)heavysm Wrote: It blows my mind that E 3.0 might be coming, just because I can't imagine what further clearing and insight i would glean from a stronger upgraded version of this.

Where has an E3 release been mentioned, i missed this.

Thanks!

RE: EPRHA 2.0 Review - maxx55 - 07-27-2016

(07-27-2016, 07:31 AM)ArcticFox Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 11:52 AM)heavysm Wrote: It blows my mind that E 3.0 might be coming, just because I can't imagine what further clearing and insight i would glean from a stronger upgraded version of this.

Where has an E3 release been mentioned, i missed this.

Thanks!

I think it's somewhere in Shannon's Journal Discussion. It won't be anytime soon though. He's planning on making it after 6G tech is fully developed. I'd love it if he added some new tech and made E2.5 before E3, but it doesn't seem likely.

RE: EPRHA 2.0 Review - heavysm - 07-27-2016

(07-27-2016, 01:58 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote: Thanks for the review!

There will be an update? I guess I missed this. Is there anyone that can inform me about this?

(07-27-2016, 07:31 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: Where has an E3 release been mentioned, i missed this.

Thanks!

It's buried in Shannon's journal, but it's definitely there. It was sort of mentioned along side all the talk of DMSI.

What i might do now is cycle off E2 (or E3 if that's out by the time that i need it) and BASE until BASE gets the 6G upgrade. Then i might only need E3 for like a month while using BASE 6G continuously into the future.

E2 was it's own little game changer for me though. That is 100% fact.