Subliminal Talk
Covert Hypnosis Mastery - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Covert Hypnosis Mastery (/Thread-Covert-Hypnosis-Mastery)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Covert Hypnosis Mastery - AlphaRomeo - 07-20-2016

btw, I don´t see Igor being weird...but brilliant, yes. Ross if a bit essentric tho...but good stuff regardless.

RE: Covert Hypnosis Mastery - Darkness - 07-20-2016

Your inserting a post hypnotic suggestion with out her consent bc she doesn't know about it. Her impression is she just having regular conversation. And you intent is hypnotze her to fuck you.

This is what youre wanting to use this for. It's not organic . This isn't improving your communication. If it was for communication its to express your personality and who you are better so there isn't any confusion, given that she likes you by default.

It's better if it's organic, it's genuine that way.

RE: Covert Hypnosis Mastery - 4Kingdoms - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 10:01 AM)Darkness Wrote: Your inserting a post hypnotic suggestion with out her consent bc she doesn't know about it. Her impression is she just having regular conversation. And you intent is hypnotze her to **** you.

This is what youre wanting to use this for. It's not organic . This isn't improving your communication. If it was for communication its to express your personality and who you are better so there isn't any confusion, given that she likes you by default.

You know they use covert hypnosis/subliminal messages with advertising... right??

What are your feelings about men or women using manufactured pheromones to manipulate the same or opposite sex?? This probably happens more than covert hypnosis!!

I'm sure there are women that use covert hypnosis on men. I have those products on video and there are women in the audience.

Covert hypnosis has other applications than the one that Noctis is suggesting. Like all things... someone can use it on you or you can learn about it and use it on someone. Your intentions on how it is used is entirely up to you.

RE: Covert Hypnosis Mastery - Noctis - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 10:01 AM)Darkness Wrote: Your inserting a post hypnotic suggestion with out her consent bc she doesn't know about it. Her impression is she just having regular conversation. And you intent is hypnotze her to **** you.

It's just as organic as watching a movie with a girl that has a lot of sex in it. Watching a super sexual movie with a girl won't force her to have sex with you, but it will increase your odds compared to if you were watching Finding Nemo with her.... Same with covert hypnosis, it won't force her to have sex with you, it'll only increase your odds.

You'll never like just find a girl that has zero interest in you, use covert hypnosis and all of a sudden she's craving your cock, that's just not how it works and I don't know how you still don't get that.

I can put in a very sexual movie without telling a girl "hey, this movie has a lot of sex in it, and I'm putting it on so you get all super horny and we might have some sex during or after the movie".

The movie and the covert hypnosis are the same shit just done in a different way.

You act like with covert hypnosis you can walk up to a stunner who has zero interest in you, say a few words to her, and all of a sudden you are controlling her every move and there's nothing she can do about it. You speak, she obeys whether she wants to or not.

I've told you a hundred times that's not how it works and you're still here acting like that's how it works.

You should just keep your view and move on somewhere else with it cause I don't get the point of what you're doing or what you're trying to do.

RE: Covert Hypnosis Mastery - Noctis - 07-20-2016

@Darkness, you can rape a girl with hypnosis, but not with covert hypnosis. You'd have to be like a super trained hypnotherapist, the girl would have to want to be hypnotized say to get rid of a fear or something, and then the hypnotist would have to be a total scum bag, get her deep into trace, and then start giving her all these suggestions to forget what happens and stuff, bring her out of trance make sure she can't remember nothing, put her back in and keep bringing her super deep into trance then start telling her all the sexual commands and have her strip, touch herself, have sex whatever, then make her forget it all, bring her out of trance, and then that's how you would rape a girl using hypnosis and you'd have to be a total piece of shit to do it, and even then, it still probably won't work, but that would be a hypno rapists best chance.

Covert hypnosis is nothing like that. In real hypnosis really the hypnotist just says stuff and it's up to the person to listen and follow along so really the person hypnotizes themself and the hypnotist just guides them so even if there was a perv hypnotist, the girl still wouldn't fuck him unless she wanted to, but that would be as close to raping a girl with hypnosis as you could get.

I just want to be good at covert hypnosis. Not trying to be a evil hypnotherapist pervert, and if I was one and "commanded" a girl to take her clothes of and pleasure me, if she didn't want to she'd just snap out of trance like "wtf?" and she'd get the hell out of there.