Subliminal Talk
Covert Hypnosis Mastery - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Covert Hypnosis Mastery (/Thread-Covert-Hypnosis-Mastery)

Pages: 1 2 3

Covert Hypnosis Mastery - Noctis - 07-18-2016

If we were all masters of covert hypnosis, we would all be having non stop sex with the hottest women ever!!!

Just an idea I just thought of but idk if a sub would help cause we'd still have to go to all the seminars and stuff to learn it, but it was just a thought that came into my head and I thought I'd share it!

RE: Covert Hypnosis Mastery - jonathan4all - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 10:45 AM)Noctis Wrote: If we were all masters of covert hypnosis, we would all be having non stop sex with the hottest women ever!!!

Just an idea I just thought of but idk if a sub would help cause we'd still have to go to all the seminars and stuff to learn it, but it was just a thought that came into my head and I thought I'd share it!

Just wait patiently to release Mls 5.5g after gpr and mhs. Hope you will learn it two times faster then

RE: Covert Hypnosis Mastery - Noctis - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 04:01 PM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 10:45 AM)Noctis Wrote: If we were all masters of covert hypnosis, we would all be having non stop sex with the hottest women ever!!!

Just wait patiently to release Mls 5.5g after gpr and mhs. Hope you will learn it two times faster then

Good idea!

RE: Covert Hypnosis Mastery - Darkness - 07-19-2016

(07-18-2016, 08:14 PM)Noctis Wrote:

Good idea!

That's rape tho, the didn't desire having sex with you.

RE: Covert Hypnosis Mastery - Noctis - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 10:41 AM)Darkness Wrote:

Good idea!

It's not rape. It's persuasion. They do desire it, they just don't know you made them desire it, just like when a kid see's a McDonald's commercial, the kid desires the McDonald's because the advertisers are MASTERS of covert hypnosis. It's not some sort of mind control, it's persuasion.

Example. The end of the movie Titanic, Jack dies, everybody cries. They were all covertly hypnotized to cry or feel sad.

You use covert hypnosis and put a woman in the state you want her to be in, insanely horny, and then link yourself to her horniness so she's horny for you.

It's all her choice and she wants it, just like it's someones choice to eat a big mac and they want it.

I don't know how to do covert hypnosis, but I do know about it, and it's impossible to make someone do something they don't want to do simply by using covert hypnosis.

The only way to rape a woman, is to actually rape her.

Covert hypnosis is giving someone ideas without them knowing it,, and they think it was their own idea, ie eating big macs and smoking cigarettes.

When you see a pizza hut commercial, you may want pizza badly, but it doesn't mean you'll get one, or you may even get one from someone else even though pizza hut is who made you want it, or you may even become starving but think chinese sounds better and go eat chinese food.

It's impossible for pizza hut to mind control you to buy their pizza against your will, but they can heavily influence you, and covert hypnosis works the same way.

You can not rape a woman using covert hypnosis. You could attempt covert hypnosis, and then rape her and then go to prison, but if you use covert hypnosis properly, making her wat sex with you is no different than pizza hut making you become super hungry for their food to the poing where you pick up the phone and order.

(07-19-2016, 10:54 AM)Noctis Wrote:

Good idea!

It's not rape. It's persuasion. They do desire it, they just don't know you made them desire it, just like when a kid see's a McDonald's commercial, the kid desires the McDonald's because the advertisers are MASTERS of covert hypnosis. It's not some sort of mind control, it's persuasion.

Example. The end of the movie Titanic, Jack dies, everybody cries. They were all covertly hypnotized to cry or feel sad.

You use covert hypnosis and put a woman in the state you want her to be in, insanely horny, and then link yourself to her horniness so she's horny for you.

It's all her choice and she wants it, just like it's someones choice to eat a big mac and they want it.

I don't know how to do covert hypnosis, but I do know about it, and it's impossible to make someone do something they don't want to do simply by using covert hypnosis.

Covert hypnosis is giving someone ideas without them knowing it,, and they think it was their own idea, ie eating big macs and smoking cigarettes.

When you see a pizza hut commercial, you may want pizza badly, but it doesn't mean you'll get one, or you may even get one from someone else even though pizza hut is who made you want it, or you may even become starving but think chinese sounds better and go eat chinese food.

It's impossible for pizza hut to mind control you to buy their pizza against your will, but they can heavily influence you, and covert hypnosis works the same way.

You can not rape a woman using covert hypnosis. You could attempt covert hypnosis, and then rape her and then go to prison, but if you use covert hypnosis properly, making her wat sex with you is no different than pizza hut making you become super hungry for their food to the poing where you pick up the phone and order.

She didn't already want to have sex with. Even if without force it's still violation bc it's coercion. Ads tempt a desire , bc you don't want something you won't do it.

(07-19-2016, 11:52 AM)Darkness Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 04:01 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: Just wait patiently to release Mls 5.5g after gpr and mhs. Hope you will learn it two times faster then

Good idea!

She didn't already want to have sex with. Even if without force it's still violation bc it's coercion. Ads tempt a desire , bc you don't want something you won't do it.

You're just talking about something you don't understand and making false assumptions about it, whatever though, think anything you want.

(07-19-2016, 11:55 AM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 08:14 PM)Noctis Wrote: Good idea!

You're just talking about something you don't understand and making false assumptions about it, whatever though, think anything you want.

There are no assumptions being made. I'm dissecting your statements logically.

(07-19-2016, 12:58 PM)Darkness Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 10:41 AM)Darkness Wrote: That's rape tho, the didn't desire having sex with you.

No, you are making assumptions about something you know nothing about.

You are assuming instant induction hypnosis and covert hypnosis are the same thing, and you look foolish as hell to anyone that knows the difference.

(07-19-2016, 01:18 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 10:54 AM)Noctis Wrote: It's not rape. It's persuasion. They do desire it, they just don't know you made them desire it, just like when a kid see's a McDonald's commercial, the kid desires the McDonald's because the advertisers are MASTERS of covert hypnosis. It's not some sort of mind control, it's persuasion.

You are assuming instant induction hypnosis and covert hypnosis are the same thing, and you look foolish as hell to anyone that knows the difference.

So sneakier makes the act of coercion ... More just. Whether direct or indirect the fact of the matter stands on sound logic: there was no desire with in her for YOU.

(07-19-2016, 01:35 PM)Darkness Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 01:18 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 11:52 AM)Darkness Wrote: She didn't already want to have sex with. Even if without force it's still violation bc it's coercion. Ads tempt a desire , bc you don't want something you won't do it.

So sneakier makes the act of coercion ... More just. Whether direct or indirect the fact of the matter stands on sound logic: there was no desire with in her for YOU.

You keep proving my point that you're making assumptions about something you don't know a single thing about. You CAN NOT EVER make someone do something they don't want to do. If there's no desire in her for you, then your covert hypnosis efforts WILL HAVE ZERO affect on her. Don't comment on stuff you know NOTHING about.

Ok to quote you "Covert hypnosis is giving someone ideas without them knowing it,, and they think it was their own idea, ie eating big macs and smoking cigarettes."<~ you typed this, the desire never existed within them that's why it's coercion. It didn't exist within them. If it can make anyone act against their will why is it called covert . If she had the desire for you you wouldn't to hypnotize her she already likes you,she would already fuck you, there's no need to plant thoughts she already had them before open your mouth.

"Don't comment on stuff you nothing about" aren't you asking for subliminal to be made on this?!

(07-19-2016, 01:53 PM)Darkness Wrote: Ok to quote you "Covert hypnosis is giving someone ideas without them knowing it,, and they think it was their own idea, ie eating big macs and smoking cigarettes."<~ you typed this, the desire never existed within them that's why it's coercion. It didn't exist within them. If it can make anyone act against their will why is it called covert . If she had the desire for you you wouldn't to hypnotize her she already likes you,she would already **** you, there's no need to plant thoughts she already had them before open your mouth.

Does a woman want to marry a man before ever speaking to him??? The desire to marry him was never in her so that must be coercion with your insanely flawed logic. Like I said, you have ZERO idea of what you're talking about.

Covert hypnosis you are giving her ideas without her knowing it, and she thinks it was her own idea, it DOES NOT mean she'll do it. I could give you a below conscious level to go jump off the highest bridge in your city, the thought may go in your mind, DOES NOT mean that you will go do it.

Like I said, DO NOT comment on stuff you know NOTHING about, you look like a fool doing it.

(07-19-2016, 01:57 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 01:53 PM)Darkness Wrote: Ok to quote you "Covert hypnosis is giving someone ideas without them knowing it,, and they think it was their own idea, ie eating big macs and smoking cigarettes."<~ you typed this, the desire never existed within them that's why it's coercion. It didn't exist within them. If it can make anyone act against their will why is it called covert . If she had the desire for you you wouldn't to hypnotize her she already likes you,she would already **** you, there's no need to plant thoughts she already had them before open your mouth.

Does a woman want to marry a man before ever speaking to him??? The desire to marry him was never in her so that must be coercion with your insanely flawed logic. Like I said, you have ZERO idea of what you're talking about.

Covert hypnosis you are giving her ideas without her knowing it, and she thinks it was her own idea, it DOES NOT mean she'll do it. I could give you a below conscious level to go jump off the highest bridge in your city, the thought may go in your mind, DOES NOT mean that you will go do it.

Like I said, DO NOT comment on stuff you know NOTHING about, you look like a fool doing it.

1. The idea didn't originate from her.
2. Watch the name calling.
3."Covert hypnosis you are giving her ideas without her knowing it, and she thinks it was her own idea, it DOES NOT mean she'll do it. " Logic does not contradict itself.
4. "If we were all masters of covert hypnosis, we would all be having non stop sex with the hottest women ever!!!

Just an idea I just thought of but idk if a sub would help cause we'd still have to go to all the seminars and stuff to learn it, but it was just a thought that came into my head and I thought I'd share it!"<<~ you asking for a subliminal on this... hence your lack of knowing anything , point blank.