Subliminal Talk
Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) (/Thread-Newbie-Sub-User-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) - Lowe - 07-23-2016

By "his boyfriend" you meant "her boyfriend" right? If not, then this is indeed a very strange threesome story. Her commanding you to be some guy's boyfriend. Tongue

Anyhow, looks like you're getting good results.

RE: Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) - Dzemoo - 07-23-2016

Yeah she wants to trick you in a relationship i would have reacted differently

RE: Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) - Light - 07-23-2016

If a woman thinks of you as boyfriend Material she will delay Sex. But, man it is all good. That is now a good reference for the future.

RE: Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) - Bwarrior - 07-24-2016

(07-23-2016, 08:06 AM)Lowe Wrote: By "his boyfriend" you meant "her boyfriend" right? If not, then this is indeed a very strange threesome story. Her commanding you to be some guy's boyfriend. Tongue

Anyhow, looks like you're getting good results.

Thanks for correcting me, I meant "her boyfriend" and no very strange threesome story Tongue

(07-23-2016, 09:13 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Yeah she wants to trick you in a relationship i would have reacted differently

Definitely! I hope I did reacted differently although I didn't know what to do LOL.

(07-23-2016, 09:46 AM)Objectivist Wrote: You should have left. Told her you'll find another girl for the night. Now she'll use you as a puppet and she probably didn't even have a boyfriend cheating on her.

Women are much more intelligent than men socially.

I don't think she lied because she has proofs like messages, pictures etc and her friend also knows about that.

But I should have left to prove to her that I'm not that desperate, however I was drunk and horny at that time and I got the chance to touch her.

(07-23-2016, 12:12 PM)Light Wrote: If a woman thinks of you as boyfriend Material she will delay Sex. But, man it is all good. That is now a good reference for the future.

Yes, that was my assumption too, still all good Smile Maybe I need AM 6.0 to avoid being labeled as a boyfriend Material because I am naturally kind, gentleman, nice guy etc.

Day 16-17
She always keep texting me, She even text why I am not replying on some of her text messages. I don't reply when it comes to why I don't reply, I only reply messages that are not intimate or just regular question. I can't fully ignore her because of our circle of friends.

RE: Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) - Shannon - 07-25-2016

You can't always make your decisions based on what people on the Internet tell you. You have to think for yourself. Not everything woman withholds sex if she thinks you're boyfriend material. You should really think through how you choose to respond to her or not respond. If all you want is sex, okay, but if you are trying to deny a potential relationship because someone told you that it won't lead to sex, rethink that.

RE: Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) - Bwarrior - 07-25-2016

(07-25-2016, 01:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: You can't always make your decisions based on what people on the Internet tell you. You have to think for yourself. Not everything woman withholds sex if she thinks you're boyfriend material. You should really think through how you choose to respond to her or not respond. If all you want is sex, okay, but if you are trying to deny a potential relationship because someone told you that it won't lead to sex, rethink that.

I was only assuming because i think that I'm boyfriend material. Since I'm good looking, wealthy, nice guy attitude etc.. compared to my circle of friends. So maybe i am correct or wrong about that and it was a good result from my asc and current dmsi since i was low at self esteem.

I am not going to a relationship if my goal is sex, that's my past belief honestly. My mistake is that I didn't respond carefully on the situation since I'm not used to this situation. And I didn't want to be on relationship with her, just for sex only because she initially offer to sleep with me and I assume that she wants sex. I'm not interested on having a relationship with her with or without sex so that's why I'm ignoring her as possible as i can without affecting our circle of friends.

RE: Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) - FREAK4LIFE - 07-26-2016

(07-25-2016, 10:56 PM)Bwarrior Wrote:
(07-25-2016, 01:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: You can't always make your decisions based on what people on the Internet tell you. You have to think for yourself. Not everything woman withholds sex if she thinks you're boyfriend material. You should really think through how you choose to respond to her or not respond. If all you want is sex, okay, but if you are trying to deny a potential relationship because someone told you that it won't lead to sex, rethink that.

I was only assuming because i think that I'm boyfriend material. Since I'm good looking, wealthy, nice guy attitude etc.. compared to my circle of friends. So maybe i am correct or wrong about that and it was a good result from my asc and current dmsi since i was low at self esteem.

I am not going to a relationship if my goal is sex, that's my past belief honestly. My mistake is that I didn't respond carefully on the situation since I'm not used to this situation. And I didn't want to be on relationship with her, just for sex only because she initially offer to sleep with me and I assume that she wants sex. I'm not interested on having a relationship with her with or without sex so that's why I'm ignoring her as possible as i can without affecting our circle of friends.

Why don't u just tell her you are not into the whole relationship thing right now because you haven't been convinced enough by any female you have come across as of yet?

She is throwing all that shit out to see what you would most likely choose: friends with benefits scenario, relationships sex because she clearly want you around her and have you keep her in your life. You make the decision of what you want and u let it be known.

Since she is the one changing her mind all the time and throwing different scenarios out to you and making her demands why should u back down and bow down to her demands? Shouldn't u be counter throwing your own demands as to how you want the situation to be instead of bending over backwards to what she wants: "sex now" "ok no sex now relationship first then sex"?

Are you kidding me bro?

You are the male u decide!

RE: Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) - Bwarrior - 07-26-2016

[/align]That's my weakness actually.

When I'm on ASC
my last relationship was in friend with benefits and I'm the one who controls or decide, I even told her that we agreed on having sex without falling in love and yet she does falling in love at the end.

However in this situation where the women is too aggressive or maybe there is another term with that, I lack guts to say something like that when I encounter these kind of women. Maybe I need am 6.0 to overcome that.

I can decide or do whatever if the women is not aggresive just like my all relationship, when it comes to a women that are too aggressive, I usually withdraw. I don't know how to react well.

Up to Day 23 - Bwarrior - 08-01-2016

This past 7 days or 1 week is good for this sub.
No special things to share since there wasn't social activities for me to go through.

However, I experienced some IOI from women but I'm a passive type of person who do not freely express emotion when it comes to IOI. I do not know what to do honestly maybe because I'm shy.

I'm kinda inlove with myself specially in physical appearance.
I tried to google it this is what I found.

Nar·cis·sis·tic
adjective
having an excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.

Is this normal when doing this DMSI sub?

I don't have a perfect body or appearance but I am proud of what I have, but I am improving my physical appearance by going to gym. proper hygiene etc...

I also noticed that there is a great changes to my body when I'm going to gym while I'm on DMSI.
Before DMSI, it is hard to see some physical changes when going to gym.
Effort in workouts is still kinda the same on both before DMSI or on current DMSI.

I also noticed that I kinda overeating so I tried to choose low calorie foods and consistent workout to avoid gaining weight.

I also receive some good compliments regarding with my body from women.

I am doing 3 loops consistently and I also conclude that doing 3 loops masked spread through out the day is much better because the sub is doing better and I can sleep well compared to doing 3 loops masked or ultrasonic at night.
Sleep and the effect of the sub is better if I listen to 3 loops throughout the day.

RE: Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) - Bwarrior - 08-20-2016

I just stopped using DMSI not because It isn't working. It works and I got laid too but only once for the 41 days of using DMSI.

The once that I got laid was the women initializing it first, sending a hint or clue that she wants to have sex with me.

Other than that, some women shows some IOI's which could become resulted maybe into a sex IF I have the guts to act to make it happen.

Other effects of this sub makes me more hungry, physically attractive, fatigue "masked or ultrasonic" and other stuffs.

The reason why I should stop is I need to remove fear and negative thinking first.
I don't want to attract women while I'm just being passive because of lack in confidence, fear, shy etc.
Although I get laid once using this sub but it isn't the same as my past sub ASC which I got laid because I worked for it. Since I only used ASC for the minimum of 32 days, maybe it wore off and needed to use it for 90 days so it will last. Or I need to remove negative thinking first.

That's why I need to stop using DMSI and proceed to use:
Remove Negativity Within (4G/Type B)
and
Everything Is Possible (4G/Type B)
for atleast 90 days.

I had success with 4G (My First Sub: Stop Masturbation). So I am confident that these two 4G's will work for me.

That's why I choose two 4G's to help me remove negativity first and think everything is possible.

Maybe I will go back using DMSI in the future but for now DMSI V2.2 Journal ends here.

P.S. How many days should I rest from 5.5G to a 4G?

RE: Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) - Shannon - 08-20-2016

If fear is your block, the best solution is E2.

Rest for 1-2 weeks.

RE: Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) - Bwarrior - 08-21-2016

I checked E2 information and other E2 journals, seems they got good results too.
And E2 had too much value and benefits compared with other 4G subs combinations.
Thanks Shannon Smile