Subliminal Talk
Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) (/Thread-Newbie-Sub-User-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) - Bwarrior - 07-17-2016

I am not fluent at my english grammar so please bear with me.
I finished using 2 subs (Pure ULTRASONIC) before I listen to my current sub DMSI v2.2.
The first sub I finished was Stop Masturbating 4G and the second sub is Absolute Self Confidence.

When I used the Stop.M sub, the results came gradually. for the first few weeks, I masturbate for about 2-3 times per week which is good because I usually masturbate about 2 times per day. I was able to stop masturbation for about 1 week when I reach the 32th day of my 1st sub. So I decided to stop using that sub since I reach the minimum 32th day. I also got laid when using Stop.M sub for the first 2 weeks when I found a friends with benefits relationship. This was my first experience with that kind of relationship because I am usually very faithful and honest to my past relationship.

When I start using ASC 5G, my mind and body urge me to masturbate again. And I was going back to 2-3 times per week or more than that. I also got bored with my friends with my benefits relationship because the girl was starting to fall in love even if we already talk about that.

I am shy and I have a social anxiety especially when I am the center of attention, it will instantly trigger my nervousness and I cannot control about it.
When I finished the ASC 5G with the minimum of 32 days, It's definitely increase my self confidence and reduced my social anxiety but it isn't enough. I feel I should increase my confidence specially in social activities compared to a regular person.

So I stop my ASC 5G 90 days goal and proceed to using DMSI!
I just want to try DMSI as early as possible if it is better than my previous ASC in terms of my social anxiety.

DMSI
Day 1-4

I always try to achieve 7 Loops or more with Masked Sub since I want to try masked too, because I can achieve a minimum of 10 hours daily with my first 2 subs using Ultrasonic. So I found a way on how to listen masked sub using earphones while sleeping. Therefore I can easily achieve 5-6 loops daily using masked subliminal.

My Day 1-3 has a good result for the first few days!

I experienced this effects "found on DMSI shop details"

Not too
Put themselves physically close to, or significantly closer to, you and may hover around you and invent excuses or “reasons” to be near you.
Stare at you, with or without smiling.
Smile at you, and smile in ways that are exaggerated to make it clear that they are interested.
Initiate conversations with you.
and
Flash their sex organs or breasts to you, or give you “accidental” views of them, possibly repeatedly. (Downblouse only)

This is good especially on where I lived in, mostly conservative womens.
I can say that Day 1-3 was good because I am now always exposed my self to social activities as I can, and the result was I can manage my social anxiety well not but not totally disappear, sometimes it triggers but I can control it.

Day 4 - Bwarrior - 07-17-2016

Which was I met again with my Friend with benefits. I want to meet her not because I want to have sex with her but I want to meet her because she has a friend that I am very attracted to. And I just want to test this sub if there will be a good result with her.

The result was great, her friend which was I already know her and she knows me already asked me about a lot of personal questions since our last meeting was 2-3 months and I am assuming that she likes me. When we finished watching a movie from a cinema, my FWB wants to have a sex with me because she wants us to check in at a nearby hotel. Her friend already knows that, and I automatically said that I don't want to sleep with her and I want to go home.
So this sub works with my ignored FWB and her attractive friend although she has a boyfriend and kinda loyal to him.

Day 5 & 6 - Bwarrior - 07-17-2016

I started to masturbate a lot during these days, I exhaust my energy leading to many stressful experience. Since I always want to be exposed from social activities, my anxiety comes back and I don't feel my aura anymore from those first 4 days using this sub. I start to doubt in this sub but I am also thinking why my thinking/feeling and my aura has changed?
I feel nervousness again when in social situations.

Day 7 & 8 - Bwarrior - 07-17-2016

I tried to take food supplement such as vitamin c, vitamin B and completely avoiding masturbation to test if their will be a changes in my thoughts, feelings, action and my aura.

I also add more loops for about 10 loops a day to really try this sub if there will be an improvement.

I gain my self confidence, aura of sexiness, attraction back from those Day 1-4.
I can manage again my social anxiety, but still not perfect but not noticeable by other persons, is just within my mind only.

I think that I can reach my goal if I consistently achieve 5-7 loops per day.
And be exposed to social activities which was I always avoiding in the past.

RE: Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) - Vincent_Vega - 07-17-2016

I guess you ran v2.1 the first few days?

RE: Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) - dissonance - 07-17-2016

Shannon says that 3 loops is ideal; more is not better for v2.2.

Also what country are you in? Just curious

RE: Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) - Shawn - 07-17-2016

(07-17-2016, 06:20 AM)Bwarrior Wrote: I also add more loops for about 10 loops a day to really try this sub if there will be an improvement.

But you know that Shannon's models show 3 loops as best?

RE: Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) - Bwarrior - 07-18-2016

Thanks guys for clarifications, It's my fault I didn't read the instruction carefully.

I can only remember this sentences
"Please be aware, and warned, that using this program for 8 or more loops per day may cause you to become more attractive than you want to (e.g. over-charge your system), and may result in unwise actions on your part, or attention and responses from others in some cases. "

I want to try to reach 10 loops but I didn't achieve it, very difficult for masked version.
The reason why I want to reach 10 loops because I reached at 7 loops approx, and there's no serious harm I experienced.

However I noticed some changes.
- I need more sleep around 5pm to 7/8 pm while sleeping at 7-8 hours at night around 11-12 midnight.
- I drink energy drinks in the morning to avoid feeling tired.
- Kinda overeating but I go to gym everyday if I'm not busy.

So I need to follow those 3 loops as of now and carefully look for results or changes.

Thanks guys!

Day 9 - Bwarrior - 07-18-2016

@dissonance
Philippines.

Today I am passive when it comes to communicating with other people specially those attractive women, Not like when I experienced in Day 1-4 which is sometimes I initially talking to women. But I always greet them If I meet them with saying hi or hello!

However the aura of DMSI still working! Today there was a beautiful woman that she always bumps her breast at my back while watching a video on my phone. There was about 3 women watching at my phone's vid and the most beautiful bumps me like shes hugging me, more like she's intentionally pressing it. I really want her to be my girlfriend since she is a very attractive, unfortunately she has already have a boyfriend.

Other than that, my aura to women still the same, I always think that I am an attractive guy that they like or attracted to me physically.

RE: Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) - Bwarrior - 07-19-2016

Day 10
Nothing special happens
I reduced to 1 loop masked sub today to compensate my over usage from the past few days

RE: Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) - Shannon - 07-19-2016

How about just doing a consistent 3 loops a day?

Day 11 - Bwarrior - 07-20-2016

(07-19-2016, 06:59 PM)Shannon Wrote: How about just doing a consistent 3 loops a day?

I will do it now from now on Big Grin

Day 11

Sub is working but nothing special to share.
However, I am kinda overeating and thirsty since I started using DMSI.

Day 12 - Bwarrior - 07-21-2016

I saw intentional Downblouse.
Still Overeating and drinking A lot but I consciously managing my calories intake.

Day 14 - 15 - Bwarrior - 07-23-2016

I was almost got laid Sad

I got weird result and I listened 3 loops throughout the day with masked sub.
When we met with my friends, There is a woman that has a crush on me. So we drunk and she wants to sleep with me.
When we are on a hotel, She said that she was broken hearted at that time.
She talks about her current love problem that she's being cheated by his boyfriend.
She wants me to be his boyfriend, so she said that I should wait if I want to sex with her.
I wasn't expecting that, but I don't have no choice but to sleep with her without sex.
However I can touch her breast without her resistance but when I communicate through body language that I really want to have sex with her, she doesn't want it.

After we check out in the hotel, she keeps texting me like I am his boyfriend or she wants to have a relationship with me. I am trying to ignore some of her texts and I am trying to delay my text replies. I am not interested to be his boyfriend but I want to have sex with her.

I am very passive when it comes to aggressive woman. I have a personality of a nice guy so that maybe the reason that I didn't got laid at that night however when I'm on the Stop Masturbating/ASC Sub I still got laid while I'm on semi nice guy approach.

I wasn't expecting with that result specially on DMSI sub.
I'm still happy since I got the chance to fond her nice round boobs even without having sex LOL.

Sorry for my crappy english Tongue