Subliminal Talk
Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) (/Thread-Drowning-in-pussy-A-DMSI-journal-v3-page-2-post-40)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v2.4 -> page 2, post 28) - 4Kingdoms - 09-08-2016

(09-08-2016, 08:20 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: Day 4

5 masked loops of v2.4 every night via speakers.

Unfortunately, still no noticable results. I'm really asking myself why some guys are getting results and some don't. I know that some are more receptive than others, but is there really such a big difference?

That is a great question and I think everyone is asking that. In the name of science I hope you continue listening!!

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v2.4 -> page 2, post 28) - CatMan - 09-08-2016

(09-08-2016, 08:20 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: Day 4

5 masked loops of v2.4 every night via speakers.

Unfortunately, still no noticable results. I'm really asking myself why some guys are getting results and some don't. I know that some are more receptive than others, but is there really such a big difference?

Don't feel bad about it, I'm thinking about that too. It's because those guys already had success with women beforehand it seems. So the "success" with the sub, may not be what you think it is. Tough to get that momentum going from pretty much a full stop, than half steam. So naturally guys in that position will tend to post more eye opening stuff as they are already having success with women, even before listening. It's apples to oranges, so don't beat yourself up in unfair comparisons.

It may take several more revisions to make it show any legit results for the majority. We'll see, V2.4 is still young.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v2.4 -> page 2, post 28) - Shannon - 09-08-2016

I would say it's much more likely a difference in personality than a difference in experience

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v2.4 -> page 2, post 28) - Blink - 09-09-2016

(09-08-2016, 02:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: I would say it's much more likely a difference in personality than a difference in experience

Is that something that current or future technology can help us with?

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v2.4 -> page 2, post 28) - Shannon - 09-09-2016

(09-09-2016, 05:54 AM)Blink Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 02:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: I would say it's much more likely a difference in personality than a difference in experience

Is that something that current or future technology can help us with?

I'm working on it.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v2.4 -> page 2, post 28) - Vincent_Vega - 09-20-2016

Day 16

Tried Ultrasonic. So 5 loops of US via speakers every night.

Still nothing noticeable. Read Shannon saying that Swiss might be a part of the small percentage who just doesn't execute the script. Maybe I'm also one of them?

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v2.4 -> page 2, post 28) - Shannon - 09-20-2016

Generally, there seems to be a couple of primary variables concerning resistance and they are the personality type, and the level of fear concerning the goal or accomplishing it.

The higher the level of fear, the higher the level of resistance.

Different personalities resist in different ways, and this may range from very simple to very subtle to very complex and insidious types of resistance or self sabotage. There are a small percentage of the population who resist by simply refusing to execute the instructions, and I am still working on overcoming that. As best I can tell, these people are the ones with the highest levels of subconscious fear, but that fear may be (and frequently is) entirely hidden from the conscious mind. This creates a disconnect where the conscious mind perceives little to no fear (or is so used to what fear it perceives that it does not experience it as being fear anymore - it is normalized), and therefore there seems to be a simple and total or near-total failure of the subliminal to work.

The reality being, of course, that a subliminal is just a set of instructions, and if the subconscious mind does not execute them, then nothing happens. The key is to approach the subconscious in a way that is persuasive enough to get it to execute the instructions, even if for whatever reason it would normally not want to.

I have achieved a very high level of success in getting execution regardless of desire, but I have still to fully understand the last type of resistance, and the personality prone to that type of resistance, and how to interact with it fully in an effective manner to trigger initial engagement.

Once I achieve initial engagement, it's just a matter of time before the program succeeds; but triggering initial engagement is not yet a perfect technique, and may never be. I estimate that it is at about 97% effective right now, but I need it to be well over 99.999% effective when I am done working on it.

Long term testing of the current technology with regards to this type of personality/resistance is ongoing, and I encourage all of you to continue testing these programs so I can gather data on this. You may think nothing is happening, or that because you don't see anything happening that your testing is useless and worthless, but believe me: in some cases, I see results that indicate it is working - just slowly - and in all cases, we still benefit my research by providing me with data to use for improving the situation.

In other words, I need to understand the issue to work with it effectively.

So thanks to all of you who do testing and don't think you're getting results, for persevering and providing me the data I need. Even if it seems like nothing is happening.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v2.4 -> page 2, post 28) - CatMan - 09-20-2016

Those words really resonated with me, Shannon...especially the part about the disconnect between the two minds. And the "don't think you're getting results...nothing is happening" thing.

I will continue to post then.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v2.4 -> page 2, post 28) - bits - 09-20-2016

Shannon could something like regressed/forgotten memories be the cause of such type of resistance?

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v2.4 -> page 2, post 28) - Shannon - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 08:10 AM)bits Wrote: Shannon could something like regressed/forgotten memories be the cause of such type of resistance?

Of course. How much of your entire life history do you consciously remember? 1%? 1/10th%? Less? I'd bank on a lot less.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v2.4 -> page 2, post 28) - Vincent_Vega - 10-07-2016

Day 33

Listened to 5 to 8 loops of masked and ultrasonic during the nights. Unfortunately, still nothing. Don't know why. Maybe aura generation just doesn't work for me? Or maybe I have to wait till DMSI is more advanced.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v2.4 -> page 2, post 28) - Vincent_Vega - 12-17-2016

Day 9

I'm also back on DMSI. Listening to the hybrid thing during sleep. Day 9 now. Didn't go out much the last days so can't tell about effects on others. But v3 definitely feels different than the v2s.

Had interesting dreams this night. Especially number 2. Short summary.

1. Worked somewhere bla bla and someone chased and try to hurt me later. I ran away from him but I wasn't afraid or scared. I just didn't want to get hurt but there was no fear.

2. At the end of that work dream, I meet a beautiful women I follow on IG. Someone says that we've been writing for some time now via FB and that we now finally meet each other. She was really loveydovey and affectionate. There was nothing sexual, but it felt really good that she was so in love with me. She didn't say it but snuggled up to me and stuff in front of the people. Felt really good.

3. Was at my chiropractor and he told me that there is a surgery where they 'reset' your body alignment. Like if you have problems with dysbalances and stuff, they will just put your body back to normal with that surgery. I always wished there would be a possibility to reset the body because of the problems with my joints.

4. Short dream about a rather subconscious fear about failing in my new business. I know that this fear is unfounded, but it's there.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) - Vincent_Vega - 01-03-2017

Day 26

After my last post, there wasn't much to report. Didn't see any results in the last days/weeks.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) - Vincent_Vega - 01-07-2017

Day 30

Still listening to 3 loops of flac masked hybrid version b via speakers during the night.

Still nothing.