Subliminal Talk
Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) (/Thread-Drowning-in-pussy-A-DMSI-journal-v3-page-2-post-40)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - Vincent_Vega - 07-31-2016

Day 14-16

Listened the same as always. 3-4 loops masked via speakers or headphones during the night.
Worked, ate at a restaurant and strolled through the mall on friday. Nothing to report.
Worked at a wedding yesterday. Nothing to report.

Am not that tired anymore in the morning. Results are nevertheless quite dissapointing.
Only thing that stood out that I had my first really sexual dream today about how DMSI should work. Can't remember exacly, but a girl approached me and wanted to have sex. Sad that it only was a dream.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - Light - 07-31-2016

(07-31-2016, 12:18 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: Day 14-16

Listened the same as always. 3-4 loops masked via speakers or headphones during the night.
Worked, ate at a restaurant and strolled through the mall on friday. Nothing to report.
Worked at a wedding yesterday. Nothing to report.

Am not that tired anymore in the morning. Results are nevertheless quite dissapointing.
Only thing that stood out that I had my first really sexual dream today about how DMSI should work. Can't remember exacly, but a girl approached me and wanted to have sex. Sad that it only was a dream.

I am reading currently a good old book called " the magic of believing" and in it i got to know that the subconscious needs to see, experience success before you get really success. That is why some people can achieve what they want through things like manifestation.... to me you have started to see things happenning at a subcons ious level and if you stay long enough, it will materialize to your reality.
i am going through the same thing this week. I had several sex dreams just yeterday.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - wolverine_i_am - 07-31-2016

I had sex dreams recently too. Although nothing much happening when I'm out. Just a lot of looks but that's it.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - Vincent_Vega - 07-31-2016

I never really knew what to think about dreams. Do we dream about it because the subs are telling us so, or is it really because the subconscious is working on something or is it just random.

Before I started listening to subs, I realized that dreams are often things from the day before. Like when I talked about a topic or saw it on TV/Internet, I would dream similar things. So I thought dreams are just processing/recapitulating our day.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - Vincent_Vega - 08-04-2016

Day 17 - 20

Listening protocol as always.
Nothing to report.

Dreams indicate that there may be some healing going on. Had a fear-based dream tonight, but don't remember exactly what.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - Vincent_Vega - 08-06-2016

Just came home from work.

Big event with 1700 people, 80% women. Also a few dozen female co-workers. Talked with women here and there. Unfortunately, nothing to report. No behaviour that was out of the ordinary. No looks or IOIs or anything.

Honestly, I expected a bit more from DMSI. I know, I'm just almost 3 weeks in now, but I thought 5.5G would show some results in this time.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - Vincent_Vega - 08-10-2016

Day 21 - 26

Listening regimen as always. 3-4 loops, mostly masked via speakers or sleepphones over night.

No noticable results.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - bits - 08-10-2016

have you ran any other subs in the past? What were your results with those?

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - Vincent_Vega - 08-10-2016

(08-10-2016, 10:11 AM)bits Wrote: have you ran any other subs in the past? What were your results with those?

I ran UM, ASC, AM6 and AOS. Except for ASC, the subs didn't gave me really noticable results. Especially AM6 wasn't worth the money. Hoped that 5.5G would have a bigger impact.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - Shannon - 08-10-2016

5.5G is in development. You also cannot judge the whole technology generation based on one program which has goals that may or may not even be possible.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - Vincent_Vega - 08-14-2016

Stopped listening to v2.2 yesterday. Clearing for v2.3 now.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - Vincent_Vega - 08-21-2016

*Eligible tester for v2.3*

downloaded v2.3 this morning and started listening 40 minutes ago. At minute 3 I started to feel a chilling sensation on my back. Spread to shoulders and arms and went away like 5 minutes later. Feeling good right now but not out of the ordinary. A few of these chills here and there but nothing in comparison to the first one.

No hunger or dragons breath.

In my country, it's already evening, so I will encounter people tomorrow and will listen to DMSI over the night.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v2.3 -> page 2, post 26) - Vincent_Vega - 08-31-2016

Day 11

7 loops of masked track every night. Unfortunately, no real results.

After stopping v2.2 for 2.3, I had some results. Now again, nothing. DMSI is confusing.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v2.4 -> page 2, post 27) - Vincent_Vega - 09-08-2016

Day 4

5 masked loops of v2.4 every night via speakers.

Unfortunately, still no noticable results. I'm really asking myself why some guys are getting results and some don't. I know that some are more receptive than others, but is there really such a big difference?