Subliminal Talk
Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) (/Thread-Drowning-in-pussy-A-DMSI-journal-v3-page-2-post-40)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) - Vincent_Vega - 07-15-2016

So yeah, here I am. Don't like journaling, but for the sake of science I will.

*Eligible tester*

Ran 3 loops tonight. Felt a bit drained after waking up. Had a runny nose like last week when I was listening to v2.1. Don't know if this is a side effect or coincidence, will see.
Except having a runny nose, I felt good. Didn't see obvious IOIs. Maybe I saw looks here and there, but really nothing out of the ordinary.

Tonight, I will run 3 loops and tomorrow I will maybe listen to one loop before I go to prom&graduation night. Will see how the evening goes.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - Shannon - 07-15-2016

Consistency is going to be key. Try to time your loops to finish right about 20 minutes before you start dealing with the female youre interezted in.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - JackOfHearts - 07-16-2016

(07-15-2016, 02:17 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: So yeah, here I am. Don't like journaling, but for the sake of science I will.

*Eligible tester*

Ran 3 loops tonight. Felt a bit drained after waking up. Had a runny nose like last week when I was listening to v2.1. Don't know if this is a side effect or coincidence, will see.
Except having a runny nose, I felt good. Didn't see obvious IOIs. Maybe I saw looks here and there, but really nothing out of the ordinary.

Tonight, I will run 3 loops and tomorrow I will maybe listen to one loop before I go to prom&graduation night. Will see how the evening goes.

Buy some pepper mint essential oil, you will never have a runny nose ever again for the rest of your life. Put some near your chin.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - Vincent_Vega - 07-16-2016

(07-15-2016, 03:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: Consistency is going to be key. Try to time your loops to finish right about 20 minutes before you start dealing with the female youre interezted in.

But who got time fo dat? I hoped that just listening to 3-4 loops per day will generate enough aura for dates and stuff?

(07-16-2016, 11:39 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 02:17 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: So yeah, here I am. Don't like journaling, but for the sake of science I will.

*Eligible tester*

Buy some pepper mint essential oil, you will never have a runny nose ever again for the rest of your life. Put some near your chin.

Peppermint oil helps against a runny nose? If yes, I really have to take a look into this.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - Vincent_Vega - 07-16-2016

Day 2

3 loops masked via speakers over night.
1 loop masked during the day via headphones.

After waking up, I was a bit drained and had the runny nose again. Faded away after a bit. While listening to the day-loop, I didn't feel much. No heat or energy or stuff.
After the loop, went to prom/graduation.
Nothing to report. No IOIs. Mood was good.

Will go to bed now and listen to 4 loops masked via speakers.

Good night.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - JackOfHearts - 07-16-2016

(07-16-2016, 07:25 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 03:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: Consistency is going to be key. Try to time your loops to finish right about 20 minutes before you start dealing with the female youre interezted in.

But who got time fo dat? I hoped that just listening to 3-4 loops per day will generate enough aura for dates and stuff?

(07-16-2016, 11:39 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:

*Eligible tester*

Peppermint oil helps against a runny nose? If yes, I really have to take a look into this.
Yes since I have this pepper mint I never had a problem with that again so I guess its not a coincidence Wink
The peppermint clear everything, I'm currently sick too. I have been using pepper mint since day 1, my throat almost never hurts because I gargle diluted pepper mint in vegetable oil every 4 hours and my nose was never runny. Sometimes it's a bit full the morning but as soon as I put some some pepper mint on, the pathway gets clear like I'm not sick. Everyone around me would think I'm not sick at all and never has been. A bottle of pepper mint only cost around 7$ and you can use it for at least 3 years if you dilute it.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - Vincent_Vega - 07-18-2016

Day 3

Did 3 loops US via speakers during the night. Nose was a bit runny. Been pretty tired till afternoon. Had to take a nap.
Just came back from sport. Nothing to report.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - Vincent_Vega - 07-20-2016

Day 4

4 loops masked via headphones over night.

Tired. Runny nose.
Didn't go out, so nothing to report.

Day 5

4 loops masked via headphones over night.

Even though I woke up a few times, the tiredness seems to fade. Nose wasn't runny. Am I overcoming resistance?
It's afternoon here, so will see what the day brings.

EDIT: I believe what the others are saying about the neediness is true. I still find women attractive and want to have sex with them, but it's not like I need it right now. It feels like it doesn't matter if I fuck or not, because I will anyway when DMSI fully kicks in.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - Vincent_Vega - 07-22-2016

Day 6

3 loops US via speakers during the night.

Became a bit ill. Aching throat, headache and stuff. Didn't go out or anything.

Day 7

4 loops masked via speakers during the night.

Working, eating sushi and strolling through the mall.
Didn't notice a thing. No obvious looks, no stares, no IOIs.

Man, I start feeling like swisstonUndecided

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - dissonance - 07-22-2016

Are you adding hours to your sleep or no? Just curious. Because I'm not. I think higher volumes disturb my sleep more. When the volume is lower I wake up less fatigued.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - Vincent_Vega - 07-22-2016

The first few days I slept more because I felt pretty drained. The last days, the tiredness decreased and I can sleep my normal hours.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - Shannon - 07-22-2016

If tiredness is decreasing, you're probably coming to the end of working through something.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - Vincent_Vega - 07-28-2016

Day 8 - 13

Had to fight a cold the last days. Sickness is almost gone by now.
Listened to 1-3 loops masked or US during the night via speakers. Wasn't able to use my sleepphones because it was so damn warm here.
Of course, I wasn't able to go out much and can't say if tiredness and everything came from the sub or from the cold. So day 8 to 13 will stay uncommented.

BUT I saw a really beautiful women when I stepped out of the elevator. Brown, wavy hair, tanned, slim body, nice boobs under her shirt. That really motivated me to listen to DMSI. Big Grin

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal - Dmitry - 07-28-2016

Any issues to be drown in pussy?