Subliminal Talk
MSI - the 2.2 experience... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MSI - the 2.2 experience... (/Thread-MSI-the-2-2-experience)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

MSI - the 2.2 experience... - 4Kingdoms - 07-15-2016

Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility Ver. 2.2 (5.5g – Type A/B/D Hybrid – Test Release)
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/develop-maximum-sexual-irresistibility-2-2/
Maximum results are most likely to require at least 2 to 6 weeks of use to achieve.

~~~NOT VALID FOR TESTING~~~
Stopped v2.1 on 7/9. v2.2 was released early-7/13.
I'm off one day a week, so I thought I'd try it on 7/14.

Thank you Raz for the screenshot of the silences!!
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7711-post-121437.html#pid121437

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-121500.html#pid121500
(07-14-2016, 09:59 AM)Shannon Wrote: Make sure you eat enough and get enough fluids and sleep on this program. (v2.2) And, if possible, don't run it while you sleep.
(07-14-2016, 10:28 AM)Lowe Wrote: Is there a reason specific to MSI (v2.2) why it should not be ran during sleep, Shannon? Or is it general advice for running subliminals with 5.5G+ tech?

With the long running time for each loop it can be tricky to get enough usage in.
(07-14-2016, 10:36 AM)Shannon Wrote: In order to achieve it's goals, this particular program is so aggressive with what it's doing, both energy manipulation wise and working your mind, body, emotions, etc. that it makes the goal of sleep (rest and recharge) harder to achieve if you listen to it while you sleep. Not impossible, but if you have to use it while you sleep, plan for an extra few hours a night if possible.

Day 1 - MSI - the 2.2 experience...
Downloaded 2.2 when I got home from work, pressed play and took a nap. Woke up after one loop and my tongue felt like sandpaper and I was starving. 2.2 makes you thirsty, I've been drinking water all day!!

After the third loop (3 loops equals 5 hours of listening time), I showered, shaved and went out. Went for my allergy shot, no reaction from the female staff. Stopped at the grocery store, just senior citizens - no reaction.

At my last physical exam, the Doctor urged me to give up rice, pasta, and pizza or I may become type 2 diabetic. After a week of no pizza, I stopped at a pizza buffet. There were children all over the place!! 10 y/o and younger mostly.

I must have been sitting at the only table with an electrical outlet. This guy asked me if he could charge his phone. I got up and sat on the other side of the table.
Him: You didn't have to get up!
Me: You could have waited until I finished eating!!
Turns out the outlet was bad and he wasn't able to charge his phone.
(Usually, I would have said... "It's no problem.")

Stomach full of food, I went home and slept. I woke up once, went back to sleep. Woke up a second time and went back to sleep. Twelve hours later, I was well rested and I'm running 3 loops as I type this.

Because of this conversation, I lowered the volume when I'm listening to v2.2!!
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7640-post-119564.html#pid119564
(07-06-2016, 06:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: Just so you guys know, the lower the volume of your subliminalized information input, the deeper into your subconscious you go before it is detected and responded to. And the deeper you go, the less interference you get from the conscious mind/beliefs/emotions.

You also get more fast and obvious results when you can at least partially get cooperation from the conscious mind.
(07-06-2016, 06:47 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hmm so I should listen at a lower volume possibly? I increased my volume at night a while ago cos I thought it'd have a stronger effect.
(07-06-2016, 07:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: At night, your conscious mind is asleep.

The louder you listen, the more urgency is imparted, and the more the conscious mind is involved when it is awake.

The lower the volume, the deeper the awareness you are interacting, but the less urgency is imparted. It's a trade off.
(07-09-2016, 09:45 AM)Voytek Wrote: I used to listen subs at 70% volume level on my mp3 player but since I switched to 45% I`ve been noticing better progress but maybe there`s another factor which determines it. It`s hard to say but probably this switch has helped improve my results.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7332-post-120200.html#pid120200

RE: MSI - the 2.2 experience... - 4Kingdoms - 07-16-2016

Day 2 - MSI - the 2.2 experience...
Unlike other testers, I didn't experience hunger/starving on v1 or v2.1
v2.2 is different, I am hungry and thirsty!!

I'm taking one 1500 mg capsule of l-glutamine before every meal to regulate my blood sugar and help satiate my appetite.

Water isn't enough to quench my thirst. I am drinking one 20 oz bottle a day of Powerade Zero.

I feel like a silver tongued devil. Words are flowing from my mouth, I am steering the conversation. Women that are trying to "pump" me for information, I smoothly change the topic of conversation and they have this look of astonishment on their faces like, "Why are we talking about this? I'm trying to find out about that!"

There is no hesitation or stopping to think about what to say next. In my mind I'm thinking as I am talking to the women, "Where did I come up with that?"

On my way to work, I stopped at a fast food restaurant to get something to eat at work. Service was slow, I walked out empty handed.

Unless you've been living under a rock. You've probably observed that women are drawn to men that love children. It is not something you can fake, children can sense if you like them or not!!

I admit, I don't like children, I don't dislike them, I just don't like them. Make sense?? The point is, they "sense" this about me and it shows in their behavior towards me.

Back to the restaurant... I'm waiting in line and this 4 or 5 y/o boy is standing in front of his dad facing me. I see his head pop out. It disappears. Pops back out and he smiles at me. Disappears. Now he runs up to me, runs back to his dad and disappears. Runs back to me and physically bumps into my belly and laughs. Not wanting to draw attention from his dad and not wanting to be late for work, I left.

How cool is that?? A child that age is drawn to me!!

RE: MSI - the 2.2 experience... - JackOfHearts - 07-16-2016

(07-16-2016, 07:34 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Day 2 - MSI - the 2.2 experience...
Unlike other testers, I didn't experience hunger/starving on v1 or v2.1
v2.2 is different, I am hungry and thirsty!!

I'm taking one 1500 mg capsule of l-glutamine before every meal to regulate my blood sugar and help satiate my appetite.

Water isn't enough to quench my thirst. I am drinking one 20 oz bottle a day of Powerade Zero.

I feel like a silver tongued devil. Words are flowing from my mouth, I am steering the conversation. Women that are trying to "pump" me for information, I smoothly change the topic of conversation and they have this look of astonishment on their faces like, "Why are we talking about this? I'm trying to find out about that!"

There is no hesitation or stopping to think about what to say next. In my mind I'm thinking as I am talking to the women, "Where did I come up with that?"

On my way to work, I stopped at a fast food restaurant to get something to eat at work. Service was slow, I walked out empty handed.

Unless you've been living under a rock. You've probably observed that women are drawn to men that love children. It is not something you can fake, children can sense if you like them or not!!

I admit, I don't like children, I don't dislike them, I just don't like them. Make sense?? The point is, they "sense" this about me and it shows in their behavior towards me.

Back to the restaurant... I'm waiting in line and this 4 or 5 y/o boy is standing in front of his dad facing me. I see his head pop out. It disappears. Pops back out and he smiles at me. Disappears. Now he runs up to me, runs back to his dad and disappears. Runs back to me and physically bumps into my belly and laughs. Not wanting to draw attention from his dad and not wanting to be late for work, I left.

How cool is that?? A child that age is drawn to me!!

It's not children in particular I would say, it's anyone that is weaker than you. How you treat a weaker person is how you will treat her as she is supposed to be weaker.

RE: MSI - the 2.2 experience... - thor2014 - 07-16-2016

The fact that you were relaxed and probably looking warm, friendly and easy going got the childs attention.

RE: MSI - the 2.2 experience... - 4Kingdoms - 07-19-2016

Day 3/4 - MSI - the 2.2 experience...
Goal #1: Develop, project and communicate to others, through body language, vocalization, actions, choices and personal energy, the maximum possible sexual irresistibility. The aim of this goal is to get them to notice you.

I'm still working 6 days per week, I've been told repeatedly to hang in there the overtime is ending soon. My contact is limited to the women I work with. Both conversations are with women that completely ignore me...

Day 3
I've know this woman for 15 years. Her office is on my daily route. I go through everyday without her acknowledging me.
Her: Do you know Bob the plumber?
Me: Should I know Bob the plumber?
Her: That's why I'm asking.
Me: Does Bob the plumber work on the graveyard shift?
Her: No.
Me: Then why would I know Bob the plumber? Dodgy
Her: That's why I don't like talking to you! I can't tell when you are serious or joking!
It took me one minute to answer her question about Bob the plumber and we ended up having a 30 minute conversation until it was interrupted by the phone ringing.

Day 4
I've known this woman for 7 months, we pass each other everyday at the time clock. I was on my lunch break on my smartphone trying to catch up on the subliminal-talk forum. She was heating up her food.
Her: Diet coke?
Me: Yes.
Two minutes of silence.
Me: All regular soda is too sweet for me.
Her: Yes it is, but diet soda leaves an aftertaste.
Me: I can live with the aftertaste, not with the sweetness.
Her: You are right about regular soda being too sweet.
Her: I can only take 2 or 3 sips and then I throw the rest away.
Her: I waste so much money when I drink regular soda because I throw it away after a couple of sips!
Her food is heated up and she exits.

Day 5 - MSI - the 2.2 experience...
The other day my Mom's medication refill was declined by the doctor. We both go to the same physician. I just saw him and his nurse has been leaving messages on my voicemail to call her back regarding my visit. I returned the call, she was busy with a patient and another nurse told me about my recent visit that everything was fine.

I get home, checked the mail and there is a letter from the medical office telling me that I was contacted 4 times and to contact them immediately concerning my recent visit! WTF?? I have to go to the medical office to get my Mom's medication refill approved and I will show them the letter I received. This will have to wait because, today is my Mom's birthday.

When I got home from work, I took my Mom to the salon to have her hair done, then I took her out to lunch. She slept all night and should have been well rested. I was dragging my ass from being up all night at work. While in my presence, my Mom was tired and lethargic. I kept asking her to repeat her sentences.

At lunch, I was so concerned about how my Mom was feeling, I thought we were going to have to leave. At the restaurant, Outback... the server's grown children were visiting, so we didn't get the speedy service I was expecting. As her children left, the server asked them to wait so she could hug them goodbye and they ended up standing by my table. The attractive daughter turned her butt covered by skimpy shorts towards my face and her brother was looking at me like he knew me from somewhere, smiling the whole time, unfazed that I was eyeing his sister's butt.

As the lunch crowd grew, I noticed that my server was the only one waiting tables. Even the hostess and management were helping with bringing out the food and clearing the tables when patrons left.

The server brought out a complimentary vanilla ice cream for my Mom's birthday and didn't ask for id to prove it was her actual birthday. We got home and I went to sleep and so did my Mom. I had to help her to bed because she was too disoriented to find it?? Was my aura draining energy from my Mom?? I hope not!!

Update:
Yesterday my Mom was really out of it and she is almost back to normal. When I go to work, she stays with her brother or sister. My Mom just told me that everyone she is staying with is very sick and she must have gotten it from them. Then she said, "Tell Shannon I'm sorry I accused his subliminal for making me feel this way and to keep up the wonderful work he is doing." lol, she isn't even listening to it!!

On our way to the salon, I stopped at the bank and went inside to see a teller for some cash. I always pass the receptionist and I usually get a cold look like I'm about to rob the bank.

Today was different. She smiled and said, "Good Morning!!"
On my way out... I flirtatiously whispered, "Have a great day!!"
I've never seen her smile so much, our eyes stayed locked until I went through the exit!!

RE: MSI - the 2.2 experience... - Shannon - 07-19-2016

I don't think there's any way your aura can drain your mother's energy. Technically, she shouldn't be affected at all, according to the goal phrasing in use.

(07-19-2016, 01:41 AM)Shannon Wrote: I don't think there's any way your aura can drain your mother's energy. Technically, she shouldn't be affected at all, according to the goal phrasing in use.

I didn't think so... it was a concern. Thanks for putting my mind at ease!!

I mean, seriously, there is no way I can think of that that could possibly be the cause, unless she is somehow draining herself by resisting the urgent desire to fuck you - which again, would be exceedingly odd, given that she would not be covered by the goal phrasing AT ALL...

So, yeah. No mom effects.

(07-19-2016, 01:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: I mean, seriously, there is no way I can think of that that could possibly be the cause, unless she is somehow draining herself by resisting the urgent desire to **** you - which again, would be exceedingly odd, given that she would not be covered by the goal phrasing AT ALL...

So, yeah. No mom effects.

Oh yeah, no worries about that!! She hasn't shown any interests in me like that. I did tell her about our conversation and she just said. "I don't know what was wrong with me yesterday, I was groggy and I was pissing in my pants all day, I think he is wrong about that."

Don't hate me Shannon, just repeating what she said. Yesterday was the most time I spent with her since listening to v2.2

Well keep observing and keep me updated on it. I still don't see how it could be doing that.

(07-19-2016, 02:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: Well keep observing and keep me updated on it. I still don't see how it could be doing that.

Will do. I took the rest of the week off from work to keep my eye on her health. So far she seems to be back to normal. And I've been in her presence much longer than I was yesterday!!

I really don't believe that v2.2 caused the way she was feeling!! Thank you for your concern!!

RE: MSI - the 2.2 experience... - chaosvrgn - 07-19-2016

(07-16-2016, 07:34 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Water isn't enough to quench my thirst. I am drinking one 20 oz bottle a day of Powerade Zero.

So, I didn't imagine this. The day after using v2.2, I was ADDICTED to water. Not soft drinks, not iced coffee (because I'll slurp these down like water) but water. I went through so many bottles. I assumed it was something related to AM6's OE, telling me to stop being dehydrated or something.

(07-16-2016, 07:34 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Water isn't enough to quench my thirst. I am drinking one 20 oz bottle a day of Powerade Zero.
(07-19-2016, 06:14 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: So, I didn't imagine this. The day after using v2.2, I was ADDICTED to water. Not soft drinks, not iced coffee (because I'll slurp these down like water) but water. I went through so many bottles. I assumed it was something related to AM6's OE, telling me to stop being dehydrated or something.

Drink more water, appear more attractive.
22 Amazing Benefits Of Water For Skin, Hair And Health
http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/benefits-of-water-for-skin-hair-and-health/