Subliminal Talk
DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal (/Thread-DMSI-2-2-I-want-the-whole-CAKE-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - chaosvrgn - 08-07-2016

You're making me so excited about this. 21 more days and I can run this...

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - Raykon - 08-08-2016

(08-07-2016, 07:36 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: You're making me so excited about this. 21 more days and I can run this...

It's a good sub. I've noticed allot of insecurity's with certain things like calling job employers / interviews and dating / has diminished almost completely. I feel much less anxiety when I think of those things then in the past.

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - Chris P. Bacon - 08-09-2016

It appears that your experience with this sub is a lot different than others, and it interests me.

I didn't know if I wanted to jump on the DMSI boat, but you are appearing to have more dramatic life changes which is very interesting.

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - Raykon - 08-10-2016

Day 26 Dmsi 2.2

Met up with a friend and he was with two young women. One of the women were unattractive but friendly and the other was quite attractive and her name was phoenix. I have a huge phoenix half sleeve tattoo that goes down half of my back too. I showed her my arm when she told her name and said "maybe were meant to be" as a joke.

The interesting part was I laughed out loud really hard after I said that and was amusing myself allot. I think this is a sign of high self esteem. It was kinda dorky the way I said it but I laughed at myself instead of being insecure.

Anyways 15 minutes later when I had to leave I went up to the girls and shook there hands and said "It was nice meeting you girls, hopefully we'll meet again"

the one that I was interested in blushed and said "yeah!" in a cute shy voice. I was right in her face and close to her physically and my body language was very alpha and my voice was very confident when I said it.

It was noticeable that she was attracted to me. I added her on Facebook turns out she is a sister or cousin of someone I used to party with allot before. I will try to pursue things with her get to know her see if were compatible.

She is cute. This is one of the only women I met in the last month that I've genuinely had some attraction for. (purely physical mind you. She barely spoke she seemed shy)

She was laughing at my jokes too in our brief 15 minute interaction.

I also had allot of conversating with women at this gas station that I go to that is run by 3 women age 19. I see them almost every day and I notice as time goes on they are getting more and more social and interested in talking to me.

I don't find any of them attractive. I notice that when I find the women attractive s when I go out of my way to seduce her. If she's not my type I notice I don't even try. Even the way I look at them is different when i'm not attracted to them. I don't stare as intensely into there eyes.

I'd still bang those chicks in a one night stand but not hot enough / my type that I want to date.

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - Raykon - 08-10-2016

Am 5.0 --> am v6 ---> sex magnet 3 till stage 3, quit then did it again till stage 3 after doing am refresher ---> WM 2 till stage 5 ---> am refresher ----> Base 2.1 till stage 3 ---> Dmsi 2.2

You're supposed to do all six stages to get the intended effect from using Shannons subliminals. It was my fault that I didn't get the most out of SM3 and WM2. Although my conversation skills have stayed amazing since using WM2. Before wm i wasn't nearly as comfortable around women & good at talking.

I feel the effects of all the subs I've used still. Although the sub I'm doing currently usually is more prominent.

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - Raykon - 08-12-2016

Day 27 Dmsi 2.2

Went to this gymnastics gym to see if they have any adult classes. Went there with my friend who has finished AM v6 & 2 more stages of sex magnet 3.0 till he's done that.

as we were pulling in with my car (convertible, Miata with nice bodykit) there was a group of 25 teenage young women around age 18.

We had loud obnoxious gangster rap playing (for the record I like all music, Rock, rap, hiphop, Dance music, EDM, everything.

But at that moment we were playing some really gangster rap music. We then park the car and go inside. My friend said that one of the chicks was behind her entire group and instead of focusing on her friends/group in front of her she kept looking back at us. I asked my friend and he said she checked me out twice and checked my friend out 3 times and he said that when he would catch her staring she would look away.

She was definitely attracted to us but it's not clear as too if it is because of my material goods (nice car) or if it was because we were radiating positivity, confidence. He's one of my only other friends who has become alpha around women and has great body language. (because of Subs)

we then went to a restaurant and were joking around with the female waitress and i got a picture with her. Nothing special though. She was probably just being friendly and doing her job. But we were teasing eachother about her being my new wife.

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - Sickologist - 08-12-2016

So what you're saying is that a hot 18 year old GYMNAST totally checks you out and you're worried whether she's really attracted to you or your car. I think it's only one way to find out.

I drive a shitty car so that never crossed my mind. But I think if she's a gold digger she'd do more than just look at you.

Also, if you're worried about that why drive a fancy car?

(08-12-2016, 09:48 AM)Sickologist Wrote: So what you're saying is that a hot 18 year old GYMNAST totally checks you out and you're worried whether she's really attracted to you or your car. I think it's only one way to find out.

I drive a shitty car so that never crossed my mind. But I think if she's a gold digger she'd do more than just look at you.

Also, if you're worried about that why drive a fancy car?

No it's not that im worried or self conscious about that. Since I'm a tester I don't want to say that it was for sure the aura and the program giving me those results. I want to try an be as unbiased as possible and not credit the program when it could have been another reason.

It's more likely that it was a combination of all these things that attracted her.

I remembered an incident that I forgot to mention from yesterday. I was driving by a recreation center and I saw these beautiful girls sitting on there yoga mats outside waiting for someone or a class to start.

I had music playing and I drove by slowly and made eye contact with one of them who was very attractive. I waved at her and she waved back and had a big smile and gave me the "peace sign" with her hands.

I should and could have went up and started talking to her but I didn't think to do that and just drove off.

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - chaosvrgn - 08-12-2016

ray got broads in atlanta
twistin' dope, lean and the fanta
credit cards and the scammers
hitting off licks in the bando

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - Sickologist - 08-12-2016

"Kill him then, kiss his momma's cheek, that's manners"

Yeah, I hear you about the testing. I'm just saying that in a room full of 25 potentials further investigation could be done. The aura doesn't just hit straight away, it can literally build a mood for her. At least that's what I've got with v1.

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - Raykon - 08-14-2016

Going on a date to the lake next weekend with that girl I met few days ago named Phoenix. Looking forward to it.

I noticed DMSI has made me have an abundance mentality and although im being assertive in pursuing women I still don't care if they reject me or aren't interested. I've hit an all time high in how I feel towards women. I feel like I am a gift / perfect man for these women. In the past I had insecurity's when I thought of dating women. (especially before AM)

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - Shannon - 08-14-2016

Sounds like it would be worth releasing 2.3 and 2.4 as a 2 stage set. 2.4 could be stage 1, and 2.3 stage 2. Of course we still have to see 2.3 actually perform, but that's coming soon enough.

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - THolt - 08-14-2016

(08-14-2016, 03:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: Sounds like it would be worth releasing 2.3 and 2.4 as a 2 stage set. 2.4 could be stage 1, and 2.3 stage 2. Of course we still have to see 2.3 actually perform, but that's coming soon enough.

Will there ever be a "final" version of DSMI or will you keep tinkering with it even when you start developing it in 6G?