Subliminal Talk
DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal (/Thread-DMSI-2-2-I-want-the-whole-CAKE-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - Raykon - 07-14-2016

~~~~~~Not valid for testing ~~~~

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.2 Journal - Raykon - 07-24-2016

tfgff

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.2 Journal - Raykon - 07-26-2016

Day 10 Dmsi 2.2

I used snapchat for the first time in 2 1/2 years and snapchatted this girl I went on a date with WHO REALLY lliked me and I ignored her and rejected her because I was too shallow and insecure to be in a relationship with her at the time.

Long story short I asked her out were going out in two weeks.

I have a strong and overwhelming feeling while I was at the beach today and on the weekend that summers going to come to an end and I gotta make the most out of it and meet women while I can and have fun while I can.

Not sure if that's because of the program or because I hate fall/winter. Live in van canada.

Anyways this girl is a 10/10 very nice girl and we had great chemistry two years ago. very excited to see her. I'm bringing her to the lake and going to get some drinks and really enjoy myself with her. I haven't been with a women in a long time & I'm horny as fuck and in need of some female energy in my life. (sexual and non sexual energy i'm referring too)

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - Raykon - 07-29-2016

Day 14 Dmsi 2.2

Went into a bong store to buy a new bong & I started talking to the pretty, fit lady around my age in her early twenties. We started talking about weed and it's history and some other deep topics & about our pets and we kinda hit it off.

I didn't really notice any major indicators of interest at all to be honest but she was happy conversing with me, I made her laugh once and I ended up getting her number.

Maybe she's hard to read or has intimacy issues but I did give her a hug before I left & I do have her number. Just texted her asking her to come to the lake with me next week ( talked a bit about that in person with her too but didn't make her respond to me in person, wasn't overly direct or pushy) (maybe I should have been direct)

Anyways idc if anything comes out of this but the fact that I was able to be calm and happy and social and get her number without being shy or nervous was a huge indicator of improvement.

Funny thing is while I was talking with her a customer that had just left the store came back and awkwardly bought her a Slurpee. ahahha chode

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - dissonance - 07-30-2016

(07-29-2016, 05:08 PM)Rayhon Wrote: Funny thing is while I was talking with her a customer that had just left the store came back and awkwardly bought her a Slurpee. ahahha chode

LOL

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - dissonance - 07-30-2016

By the way, whats your sub history?

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - Raykon - 08-05-2016

Day 21 Dmsi 2.2

I noticed the aura is at times allot strong then other times. I'm getting a very good feeling of when it's powerful & when it's weak.. Sometimes it's so strong I radiate masculinity/sexuality from all angles. Other times it's non existent. If i'm hungry it tends to weaken.

I got another date opportunity on Sunday but I don't think i'm going to go because the girl isn't my type and I hate going on date with girls I don't actually have 100 percent attraction for.

The important thing to note is that I'm no longer uncomfortable asking girls out on dates. I also don't have nearly as much worrying or anxiety when I think of going on date with a girl.

yesterday I was getting sushi with friends and my aura was very powerful. I look at the japanese cute waitress and I look at her in the eyes and say "How are you?"

The way I said it was so pure, so present so genuine. I've said "how are you" and i've heard "how are you" many times in the past but this time the way I said it felt way different. She blushed and was surprised of me talking to her. I guess allot of people ignore her because shes Asian and or because they are shy (regular people aren't overly social with randoms usually)

I also talked to this 10/10 milf yesterday & I saw she had a baby so I didn't try getting sexual but I enjoyed the conversation and didn't have a bit of anxiety.

I noticed that when I started talked to her (about her dog) I could notice the split second in her facial micro expressions that indicated I was talking to her genuinely & not because of her looks.

Very subtle but i'm able to pick up these social cues due to my training in social dynamics (6 years of studying) also my natural psychological and analytical mind as well as my extremely empathetic personality that I have.

Going to start taking some fucking action. But I WONT SETTLE. I WANT THE WHOLE CAKE I EARNED ITBig Grin

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - Life - 08-05-2016

Vancouver is crawling with pretty girls all in competition with eachother. You're in a prime position

(08-05-2016, 10:09 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Vancouver is crawling with pretty girls all in competition with each other. You're in a prime position

I never thought of it like that but living here for 20 years I can tell you that statement is true. Vancouver is a very competitive city, financially, looks and status is very important here for allot of women/men. The further away you go from downtown the more humble and down to earth women are.

But yes that's definitely true. I've realized men are just as desirable as women are to us, most men just haven't realized this yet.

Day 22 Dmsi 2.2

Went to the lake today, talked to allot of randoms. Was confident & high self esteem the whole time. I was alone, just with my dog. I ended up hiknig half way across to the other side of the lake and there is another beach that I ended up chilling at for a while.

I was so free in expressing myself, doing hand stands, swimming, running around/playing with my dog and not afraid of showing affection and emotion with my dog. Basically I could careless what people thought of me.

I saw 2 or 3 young women checking me out allot and when I would look their way they would look away really fast.

I also had a situation where a milf that at first didn't show any interest when I said "Beautiful day eh" She just replied very casual.

Then 30min-60min later when I left she yelled at me from 20 feet away while with her husband kids and friends and said "byee!! have a nice day"

Very strange since i never had a conversation with her and I was so far away from her. Definite attraction there. She was hot as fuck.

I'm so horny yet I have so little neediness it's not even funny. I talk to every women like they are a guy or regular person. I don't put them on pedestal's at all anymore.

Dmsi is really bringing me to an amazing place sexually, and self esteem/confidence wise. I also STRONGLY notice the overcome fear scripting in all aspects not just sexually.

(08-05-2016, 10:09 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Vancouver is crawling with pretty girls all in competition with eachother. You're in a prime position

how did you know I am from van? looool

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - Frosted - 08-05-2016

(08-05-2016, 04:19 PM)Rayhon Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 10:09 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Vancouver is crawling with pretty girls all in competition with eachother. You're in a prime position

how did you know I am from van? looool

Sp00ky!

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - Life - 08-05-2016

Must've seen it in one of your previous posts

RE: Rayhons DMSI 2.2 I want the whole CAKE! Journal - Raykon - 08-07-2016

Day 23 Dmsi 2.2

I'm on the verge of something big happening. My self esteem has skyrocketed and at times in public i'm so sexy & have such extreme eye contact with women it's insane.

There is times when I notice all women and men staring at me like I'm a celebrity. And times when the aura is weak and I don't notice anything special.

When the aura is most powerful is when i notice my body language is the most natural & I'm not in my head.