Subliminal Talk
Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? (/Thread-Could-DSMI-v2-2-fix-this)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Noctis - 07-25-2016

(07-25-2016, 11:23 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

I wanted to give you another observation. Since starting this DSMI series, I've seen tongue displays from women go from almost never to somewhat common. Women biting their tongues, licking their lips, sticking their tongues out at me, protruding their tongues, and they do it as they are talking with me. These are just women who work at stores I go to. I really don't know them at all. It just seems out of context.

I don't know what to make of it, but it's something that's happening much more frequently.

Also, this healing module that you put in seems to be working hard overtime on me. I'm feeling very introverted and uninterested in socializing much. I've also had more social anxiety since starting v2.2 than I've had in years. I'm guessing that's a sign the module is working because I really don't have any other explanation.

I bet social anxiety is a GREAT sign it's working! And that tongue thing sounds like some primal instincts stuff lol, like a dog hahaha I wonder what it'll be like for a guy after a year on this????? He'll be like "Shannon, this girl in a skirt sitting down opened her legs, pulled her panties to the side and said "f*** me" what does it mean???"" Lolol I'm just kidding, if weird stuff is happening though it's gotta be the sub doing something. You should try hlding eye contact when you think a girl is affected or look from eyes to lips back to eyes and give her that "I'd f*** you" look and see if she does it back.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 07-26-2016

@Noctis

You might be right about that tongue thing being some primal instinct sign. In terms of the looking from lips to eyes to lips, I like that idea. Thank you.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Shannon - 07-26-2016

(07-25-2016, 08:21 AM)Ricardo Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 04:02 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 01:27 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Of course the only people that come out with the "women don't make you happy" bs are always the ones who have women in their lives. Try living without your wive's, girlfriends or what have you, for say the next 20 years, then make the same statement.

The only people who come out with that "women don't make you happy BS" are the people who have figured out what you guys who are miserable without women haven't, and we have women specifically because of it.

Here's how it works.

When you seek outside yourself for what you must find within yourself, you fail. When you seek inside yourself for what comes from within you, you succeed.

This is also why you hear people saying that it's when you stop looking that you find love. It's because you stopped seeking outside yourself for what must come from within you, and once you understand and do that, it is naturally available to you.

I have spent years and years on end alone and frustrated. Now I have women in my life because as a consequence of those experiences, I chose to seek within myself for what I need to get from within myself instead of playing the game of seeking it from someone else.

Seeking outside yourself for what you need from within you results, always in the following:

1. Having a harder and harder time accomplishing what you're seeking, because
2. it makes you move AWAY from the real source of what you seek and
3. this makes you desperate, and
4. it makes you appear and act desperate, which results in #1.

Until you guys GET this, you will ALWAYS have the mindset that restricts, limits and repels what you THINK you want from outside yourself.

Until you guys GET this, you will NEVER be truly happy.

But hey, what do I know. I've only achieved what you want, from where you are.

Yeah, but are you still content enough to go without females for the next 20 years?

I think that's kind of a moot point, since I get it from having gone through that stage and outgrown it. If it took you 20 years, then you're wearing your failure like a badge of honor when you really need to just look at what you're doing and change it.

I can go for however long without females, either romantically or sexually. I prefer not to, but I am perfectly capable of being alone and happy.

(07-25-2016, 11:23 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

I wanted to give you another observation. Since starting this DSMI series, I've seen tongue displays from women go from almost never to somewhat common. Women biting their tongues, licking their lips, sticking their tongues out at me, protruding their tongues, and they do it as they are talking with me. These are just women who work at stores I go to. I really don't know them at all. It just seems out of context.

I don't know what to make of it, but it's something that's happening much more frequently.

Also, this healing module that you put in seems to be working hard overtime on me. I'm feeling very introverted and uninterested in socializing much. I've also had more social anxiety since starting v2.2 than I've had in years. I'm guessing that's a sign the module is working because I really don't have any other explanation.

It would seem to me that a tongue display is a subconscious signal that the woman is interested in kissing with tongue. Or, licking/sucking something. Or being kissed with tongue, or being licked. It would depend on several other circumstantial and body language cues as to how one would accurately interpret that.

That would definitely be an indicator that the healing module was working, though.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - thor2014 - 07-26-2016

Shannon why do you think people are afraid of being lonely ?. I can imagine the older you get the more vunerable you become in that sense its understandable why one would be afraid.

(07-26-2016, 06:20 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-25-2016, 08:21 AM)Ricardo Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 01:27 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Of course the only people that come out with the "women don't make you happy" bs are always the ones who have women in their lives. Try living without your wive's, girlfriends or what have you, for say the next 20 years, then make the same statement.

The only people who come out with that "women don't make you happy BS" are the people who have figured out what you guys who are miserable without women haven't, and we have women specifically because of it.

Here's how it works.

When you seek outside yourself for what you must find within yourself, you fail. When you seek inside yourself for what comes from within you, you succeed.

This is also why you hear people saying that it's when you stop looking that you find love. It's because you stopped seeking outside yourself for what must come from within you, and once you understand and do that, it is naturally available to you.

I have spent years and years on end alone and frustrated. Now I have women in my life because as a consequence of those experiences, I chose to seek within myself for what I need to get from within myself instead of playing the game of seeking it from someone else.

Seeking outside yourself for what you need from within you results, always in the following:

1. Having a harder and harder time accomplishing what you're seeking, because
2. it makes you move AWAY from the real source of what you seek and
3. this makes you desperate, and
4. it makes you appear and act desperate, which results in #1.

Until you guys GET this, you will ALWAYS have the mindset that restricts, limits and repels what you THINK you want from outside yourself.

Until you guys GET this, you will NEVER be truly happy.

But hey, what do I know. I've only achieved what you want, from where you are.

Yeah, but are you still content enough to go without females for the next 20 years?

I think that's kind of a moot point, since I get it from having gone through that stage and outgrown it. If it took you 20 years, then you're wearing your failure like a badge of honor when you really need to just look at what you're doing and change it.

I can go for however long without females, either romantically or sexually. I prefer not to, but I am perfectly capable of being alone and happy.

Humans are social beings. To put it more bluntly, herd animals. Being outside the safety of the herd is only something a true leader is capable of handling for very long.

That, and humans are designed to mate, and bond with their mates.

Most people don't ever realize that they seek their "other half" because they are looking for self fulfillment in the wrong direction. The fully self realized person has no "other half". They are self supplying, and able to have someone else in their lives; but the awareness of this, and the journey, are challenging and most people are neither ready nor willing to try.

The result is seeking happiness and security in someone else. And/or the herd.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Ricardo - 07-27-2016

(07-24-2016, 01:27 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Yeah, but are you still content enough to go without females for the next 20 years?

Of courseBig Grin

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 07-27-2016

Shannon,

First, I want to thank you for your input about the tongue displays. Makes sense!

Second, I am VERY glad you put that DMSI healing module in there. The strangest, most unexpected $%^& is coming up for me in terms of thoughts and ideas and dreams (some have been nightmares; some just weird and very vivid) about sex, relationships, women. Stuff that now that I'm noticing it, realize it must have been taking up so much energy to push out of my mind... and now that energy will be freed up.

Third, I've noticed that over all there has been an increase in the number of women who blush around me and they tend to blush much quicker... like in less than 30 seconds of talking with me. I've seen women blush around me before, but it's more than 50% of the women now where as before it was maybe 10%.

Fourth, this "it" factor. I doubt it's a characteristic in a man. I'm guessing it's a universal process that happens inside a woman. I don't know how best to describe it, but I think it would be something along the lines of where she loses her sense of self in who the man is or "loses herself in the relationships" or something like that. I don't know how best to describe it, but I'm thinking it seems to be more about striving for or attaining a feeling of oneness with someone rather than sexual arousal.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 07-31-2016

Shannon,

Less anxiety. More urge to be social. Feel like I might be coming out of the healing a bit. Less introverted, but still not as social as I was 2 months ago.

The other night I went to a party. Long story short, something happened that I've never done before. I may have had an autopilot moment or two. I started telling this woman I just met at this party how hot I thought she was and what I'd like to do with her. She looked completely normal about it. She smiled really big, like one of those genuine happy smiles like I made her week or month. But then it was like she caught herself enjoying it too much and did the "I don't know you well".

Also, I made out with her. I never did that before either making out with a woman I just met. By the time I was kissing her I still didn't realize I was doing it because it just felt normal. At first, she refrained from turning to me when I leaned in and made some noise like a sigh or something, but when I touched her cheek she turned to me. And by the second kiss she tried slipping me half her tongue! (There are those tongue display type presentations I keep getting.) I was a bit surprised she tried to tongue me, but I went with it. Then I stopped when she did the "I don't know you well" and stiffened up. But after that she was MUCH more affectionate and friendly. She gave me lots of compliments. We kissed a bit again later, but then she stiffened and did the "I don't know you well" again. So I stopped and left soon after that.

Perhaps this is another DMSI moment.

That night was a bit jumbled in my head because there were a number of times when I was thinking "I can't believe I'm saying that" or "I can't believe I just did that".

PS This post is NOT advice to go up to a woman you just met and start telling her how hot she is or what you want to do with her or start making out with her.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - RTBoss - 07-31-2016

Steven, start a journal!

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 07-31-2016

Shannon,

I was standing in line to get some groceries and noticed the woman ahead of me had a container of detergent with one of those anti-theft alarms on them. I made a comment about it and complimented her on buying an item that was obviously popular, especially with shop lifters.

She smiled and made a comment. I made one back. Etc. In less than 20 seconds, she was frantically adjusting herself (shirt, purse, hair). Her face was as red as a fully cooked lobster. Not just blushing cheeks. Full facial redness. And she was smiling and laughing and giggling, and couldn't put together a sentence.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - maxx55 - 07-31-2016

Steven, it looks like it's starting to get you results! The whole "I just said things and did things that I can't explain!" makes it seem like it's working! Plus, it's kind of entertaining haha. Journal, journal!

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 08-01-2016

@maxx55

For me there have been 2 kinds of results. First are the results from the healing module. Maybe some people have objected to having the healing module.

From my perspective, that make out was possible because I think it got me over hang ups about doing something like that. Shame of being rejected. Worried about it leading to nowhere. Worried about being judged. So for me, delaying the sexy stuff has been a blessing because it's leading me to feel better about this process instead of internally conflicted. With v1 maybe I felt more powered up or maybe not (I don't remember), I still felt conflicted so I might have sabotaged opportunities. With v2.2, I have spent about 3 weeks now struggling with issues that are starting to dissolve which I'm guessing will free up energy. I mean with v1 if I might have been fighting the program all that energy is going to waste. Now it's more liberated.

The second results are the obvious ones we all want... the sexy ones. Personally, I'd rather delay the sexy results to heal because I think the resulting situations and sex are likely to be better because then the unconscious is cleared out and probably likely to guide us to better situations instead of ones that act out our inner conflicts. Just my guess. Shannon might be able to comment on that.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Shannon - 08-01-2016

(07-31-2016, 09:31 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

Less anxiety. More urge to be social. Feel like I might be coming out of the healing a bit. Less introverted, but still not as social as I was 2 months ago.

The other night I went to a party. Long story short, something happened that I've never done before. I may have had an autopilot moment or two. I started telling this woman I just met at this party how hot I thought she was and what I'd like to do with her. She looked completely normal about it. She smiled really big, like one of those genuine happy smiles like I made her week or month. But then it was like she caught herself enjoying it too much and did the "I don't know you well".

Also, I made out with her. I never did that before either making out with a woman I just met. By the time I was kissing her I still didn't realize I was doing it because it just felt normal. At first, she refrained from turning to me when I leaned in and made some noise like a sigh or something, but when I touched her cheek she turned to me. And by the second kiss she tried slipping me half her tongue! (There are those tongue display type presentations I keep getting.) I was a bit surprised she tried to tongue me, but I went with it. Then I stopped when she did the "I don't know you well" and stiffened up. But after that she was MUCH more affectionate and friendly. She gave me lots of compliments. We kissed a bit again later, but then she stiffened and did the "I don't know you well" again. So I stopped and left soon after that.

Perhaps this is another DMSI moment.

That night was a bit jumbled in my head because there were a number of times when I was thinking "I can't believe I'm saying that" or "I can't believe I just did that".

PS This post is NOT advice to go up to a woman you just met and start telling her how hot she is or what you want to do with her or start making out with her.

Didn't see this post. This is definitely DMSI kicking in. Very helpful information, too, thank you.