Subliminal Talk
Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? (/Thread-Could-DSMI-v2-2-fix-this)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Ricardo - 07-24-2016

Of course the only people that come out with the "women don't make you happy" bs are always the ones who have women in their lives. Try living without your wive's, girlfriends or what have you, for say the next 20 years, then make the same statement.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - K-Train - 07-24-2016

(07-24-2016, 01:27 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Of course the only people that come out with the "women don't make you happy" bs are always the ones who have women in their lives. Try living without your wive's, girlfriends or what have you, for say the next 20 years, then make the same statement.

I think the key here is that your wife, GF, etc. shouldn't be the primary source of your happiness. Before you even meet them you should already be happy with yourself and content. The companionship and attention of women should be a perk; an add-on to what you already have.

Here's a good analogy: Let's say your car engine has the ability to generate its own energy (regardless of how realistic it currently is) BUT adding gasoline allows it to perform at 150% vs 100% (with no gasoline). Obviously having some gasoline is going to really provide a boost however if that engine runs out of gas it still can run and the car can keep going.

Now let's suppose you have a car that relies on gasoline to function. Once it runs out of gas it'll eventually stop dead and shut off until you re-fuel it. A lot of people (myself included) have operated like this in the past in regards to women or currently ARE operating like this with women. Which engine would you rather have? The engine that is self-sufficient but can be boosted with additional help or the engine that relies on gas (women in this case) in order to keep going?

You are correct Ricardo in that humans are social creatures and social interactions do play a role in our health. My point with all this is that women should/can be a "power source" for your well-being as long as they aren't the PRIMARY power source for your happiness and well-being.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Noctis - 07-24-2016

(07-24-2016, 01:43 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 01:27 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Of course the only people that come out with the "women don't make you happy" bs are always the ones who have women in their lives. Try living without your wive's, girlfriends or what have you, for say the next 20 years, then make the same statement.

I think the key here is that your wife, GF, etc. shouldn't be the primary source of your happiness. Before you even meet them you should already be happy with yourself and content. The companionship and attention of women should be a perk; an add-on to what you already have.

Here's a good analogy: Let's say your car engine has the ability to generate its own energy (regardless of how realistic it currently is) BUT adding gasoline allows it to perform at 150% vs 100% (with no gasoline). Obviously having some gasoline is going to really provide a boost however if that engine runs out of gas it still can run and the car can keep going.

Now let's suppose you have a car that relies on gasoline to function. Once it runs out of gas it'll eventually stop dead and shut off until you re-fuel it. A lot of people (myself included) have operated like this in the past in regards to women or currently ARE operating like this with women. Which engine would you rather have? The engine that is self-sufficient but can be boosted with additional help or the engine that relies on gas (women in this case) in order to keep going?

You are correct Ricardo in that humans are social creatures and social interactions do play a role in our health. My point with all this is that women should/can be a "power source" for your well-being as long as they aren't the PRIMARY power source for your happiness and well-being.

Yea, I enjoy this forum so now that I slept on it I mean if people want to pick on me on the internet it's really not a big deal I'll just let them do it without defending myself, I shouldn't let other people make me want to leave a forum I enjoy.

Anyways though, women just make me happy. We all have different things that make us happy and for me it's women. Someone else it may be a million dollars, or a billion dollars. I'd be happy with a mill but if I had to choose a mill and no women ever again or my perfect wife and always be poor, I'd choose the wife cause women make me happier than anything else.

Some people are happy cause of all sorts of different things, for someone else dancing could make them happier than anything, singing, playing an instrument, acting, whatever it is we're all different, and for me women make me happy. Meaningless sex would make me content until i found a girl for a great relationship then I'd be walking on sunshine again and for me that feeling does not exist without women. Women make me happy. Of course I'll be happy without women but I'm saying happy like there's nothing missing from my life like the darkest days are still amazing days because I have that girl.

I could be a billionaire with the body of a male super model, be enlightened, be a self developed guru master king, and if I don't have women I still won't be happy. I don't mean happy like "oh today was fun" I mean happy like, truly happy. I know others can become truly happy without women but I can't, it's not possible.

In my own personal belief a man is not even supposed to be happy without women, it's not natural to be happy and have no women in your life, that's against biology, it has to be, at least it's against mine.

I can only speak for myself, and will only speak for myself and it'd be nice if people wouldn't tell me I can and should be happy without women because for me that's not true at all. All you guys may not need women to be happy but I do need women to be happy. Well, I need women to be content and I need a very serious committed relationship to be happy.

Tell me what makes you happy, and then I'll tell you that you don't need that to be happy and you will think in your head "ummmmmmmmm what????"

You may not need women for your happiness, but I do need women for mine.

A girlfriend won't make all my problems go away but it makes it so there's nothing in the world that even really seems like a problem, that's why they're called your other half, I'm not happy when half of myself is missing. You guys may be happy alone, but it does not at all mean that I am and it does not at all mean I should be focusing on wealth, health, or enlightenment instead to try and find happiness in a different way and try to get what women give me without women, there's no point in that when I can just get women. That's like telling me to try and find happiness in something that doesn't make me happy.

I don't even understand why you guys care so much that women make me happy. I'm happiest when I have a girlfriend or at least a sort of girlfriend. When I have no women, no girlfriend, no sex, no even being around a woman, there's nothing in the world that could make it so I have no women in my life, and am happy UNLESS it was by choice, meaning I KNEW I could easily go get a girlfriend or get get sex but I was BY CHOICE avoiding it for some reason.

I'm not single by choice. I'm not sitting here not having sex by choice. I'm not alone right now instead of hanging out with beautiful women by choice. I like inner game stuff and self development, but no amounts of self development or enlightenment is going to give me the happiness I'M looking for, which is women. It's a happiness that only comes from something real with a woman, and the only thing that can keep me content is dating, hanging out with, and having sex with women until I meet that 1 special woman to be in a serious long term relationship with.

It don't make any sense to sit here telling me I don't need women to be happy.

Yes I do.

Not, it's been a good week happy,

Happy happy, walking on clouds happy, feel like you're made out of a rainbow happy. feel like you're glowing happy.

You guys may get it from something else, I get it from women.

Women make me happy.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Ricardo - 07-24-2016

The engine examples don't really cut it. I see what you are trying to say but that's too simplistic. An engine doesn't have the character and qualities of a human, yes a self sufficient one might run under it's own energy well being but it's still an engine and wouldn't care about fuel because it's just a machine with moving parts. My previous statement still stands. Women are fundamental to our continued existence, which is why the drive within males is so strong to procreate. Women are certainly not just as perk or an add-on.

(07-23-2016, 11:02 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Whatever then I'll just leave this place cause that's messed up if people can be insanely rude to me and I can't defend myself in any way whatsoever.

Peace.

Most of these posts you've responded to fully attacking people they haven't even been rude. Your posts are over the top overreactions to simple things and you're just flaming people. You yourself said "I come on to let out negativity" and you're letting it out on people where it's not warranted.

Quote:Rules 5/6/7/8 -
"Flaming" others, flame wars, and unnecessary rudeness and arguing are prohibited.
Flaming others, flame wars and rudeness are never necessary.
Disagreements are inevitable; civility is required. Be kind, polite and considerate to each other at all times.
Have decorum. Use appropriate and clean language. This is a public forum where we discuss things in a civil (and hopefully friendly) manner, not a barbarian camp.

When people are rude to me I'll just try and pretend it didn't make me mad, and then I won't defend myself in anyway, and I'll just let people amog me so they can feel better about themselves from now on.

(07-24-2016, 02:46 PM)Ricardo Wrote:

The engine examples don't really cut it. I see what you are trying to say but that's too simplistic. An engine doesn't have the character and qualities of a human, yes a self sufficient one might run under it's own energy well being but it's still an engine and wouldn't care about fuel because it's just a machine with moving parts. My previous statement still stands. Women are fundamental to our continued existence, which is why the drive within males is so strong to procreate. Women are certainly not just as perk or an add-on.

I agree 100% women aren't a bonus in life to me. In my view that's like seeing women and money as the same thing, like I can be happy without a billion dollars, a billion dollars would make me happier of course, but it's just a bonus, I don't see women as just a bonus, I see them as a fundamental need for a straight man, like you can fix me up in every possible way, but if you keep women out of my life, then real happiness is being kept out also. Only speaking for myself.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - K-Train - 07-24-2016

My statement was centered mainly on the belief/opinion that you NEED women to MAKE you happy. Of course I have the desire to sleep with, procreate with, and possibly even settle down with a woman but I don't want that to be the end all be all to achieving happiness for myself.

My life should already be good (for me). I should already be happy by myself. I should already be at 100% (or damn near close). A wonderful woman (or a woman in general) shouldn't be required for me to be 100%. She should boost what's already there. And I should have that same effect on her. I should be boosting what's already there within her. That's what I'm getting at. Sometimes I hear men say "I need a woman to complete me." For them, that's fine. For me, I want my spouse to AMPLIFY me.

We can agree to disagree though since you guys are pretty entrenched which is fine, I just prefer something different is all.

(07-24-2016, 03:11 PM)K-Train Wrote: My statement was centered mainly on the belief/opinion that you NEED women to MAKE you happy. Of course I have the desire to sleep with, procreate with, and possibly even settle down with a woman but I don't want that to be the end all be all to achieving happiness for myself.

My life should already be good (for me). I should already be happy by myself. I should already be at 100% (or damn near close). A wonderful woman (or a woman in general) shouldn't be required for me to be 100%. She should boost what's already there. And I should have that same effect on her. I should be boosting what's already there within her. That's what I'm getting at. Sometimes I hear men say "I need a woman to complete me." For them, that's fine. For me, I want my spouse to AMPLIFY me.

We can agree to disagree though since you guys are pretty entrenched which is fine, I just prefer something different is all.

Yea we are all different. For me everything else is the boost, and everything else is to amplify, and the woman is half of the base and I'm the other half, and then together it's a whole, and then real happiness kicks in even if you're living under a rock, and then everything else on top of that is a bonus and amplifier. And just to be super super clear I'm not at all saying my view is right, or better, or anytihng, i'm just saying that's just how I am, we are all very different, it's just a bit upsetting when people tell me I shouldn't be like that and I should be the way they view things instead or say I shouldn't want a girl until I do abc first, like I don't care about impressing anyone whatsoever so a, b, & c don't mean a thing to me. I want a buffet of women until one sticks and then i want to build a beautiful life with her, though it will be a beautiful life before the building even starts, and then all the building will just be a bonus/amplifier to what's already perfect.

"If two or more agree" & "love under will" I think mean the same thing. Find your other half, and the two of you can and will happily build your dream lives together in complete bliss & happiness the whole time.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Shannon - 07-24-2016

The only people who come out with that "women don't make you happy BS" are the people who have figured out what you guys who are miserable without women haven't, and we have women specifically because of it.

Here's how it works.

When you seek outside yourself for what you must find within yourself, you fail. When you seek inside yourself for what comes from within you, you succeed.

This is also why you hear people saying that it's when you stop looking that you find love. It's because you stopped seeking outside yourself for what must come from within you, and once you understand and do that, it is naturally available to you.

I have spent years and years on end alone and frustrated. Now I have women in my life because as a consequence of those experiences, I chose to seek within myself for what I need to get from within myself instead of playing the game of seeking it from someone else.

Seeking outside yourself for what you need from within you results, always in the following:

1. Having a harder and harder time accomplishing what you're seeking, because
2. it makes you move AWAY from the real source of what you seek and
3. this makes you desperate, and
4. it makes you appear and act desperate, which results in #1.

Until you guys GET this, you will ALWAYS have the mindset that restricts, limits and repels what you THINK you want from outside yourself.

Until you guys GET this, you will NEVER be truly happy.

But hey, what do I know. I've only achieved what you want, from where you are.

(07-24-2016, 04:02 PM)Shannon Wrote:

The only people who come out with that "women don't make you happy BS" are the people who have figured out what you guys who are miserable without women haven't, and we have women specifically because of it.

Here's how it works.

When you seek outside yourself for what you must find within yourself, you fail. When you seek inside yourself for what comes from within you, you succeed.

This is also why you hear people saying that it's when you stop looking that you find love. It's because you stopped seeking outside yourself for what must come from within you, and once you understand and do that, it is naturally available to you.

I have spent years and years on end alone and frustrated. Now I have women in my life because as a consequence of those experiences, I chose to seek within myself for what I need to get from within myself instead of playing the game of seeking it from someone else.

Seeking outside yourself for what you need from within you results, always in the following:

Until you guys GET this, you will ALWAYS have the mindset that restricts, limits and repels what you THINK you want from outside yourself.

I was truly happy once for over 2 years, and then After feeling as happy as you could feel I felt as bad as you could feel for a little over 2 years, and now overall I'm just numb, but numb is better than clinically depressed. Next real relationship I'm in I won't hide my feelings and I'll do the opposite of whatever a PUA says to do cause I'd be married right now if I never heard of PUA, and I'd be very happy. She did try coming back to me for a period of time but it just wasn't the same, I was dead, and pretty much still am dead, ever since then I've just been a dead man walking around in a living body with no soul.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - dweller94 - 07-24-2016

Here's how it works.

Words of wisdom right there, I really need to adhere to these principles.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Ricardo - 07-25-2016

Here's how it works.

Yeah, but are you still content enough to go without females for the next 20 years?

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 07-25-2016

@Noctis,

You said you might leave, but I'd rather you stay and here's why...

1) I'm guessing for the most part you are adhering to the rules of the forum

2) We all have bad days

3) It's somewhat common for people to get online and act disinhibited by saying things they wouldn't normally say. I'm not saying it's excusable or justifiable, just that it's somewhat common.

4) I've accepted your apology you left more than a day ago, and to be blunt I've had my moments when I probably should have apologized or held myself better

5) If you're looking for an answer, this might be a good place

6) When you want a girlfriend or sex and there is neither, it can feel discouraging. Even if sex and a girlfriend won't solve everything, it can help make life a bit more comfortable... at least sometimes. I don't know about you, but I'd rather have sex than not have sex... unless I really don't want it.

7) I don't think I have any profound words of wisdom. I just know that the more challenges I've successfully overcome in such a way I reflect on them and discover what skills made that possible and build those skills and live life to create more of what I desire... the happier and more confident I am... and that's taken years of hard work. But subs have helped.

I don't know what you want out of this forum, but I do hope you can find it.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 07-25-2016

Shannon,

I wanted to give you another observation. Since starting this DSMI series, I've seen tongue displays from women go from almost never to somewhat common. Women biting their tongues, licking their lips, sticking their tongues out at me, protruding their tongues, and they do it as they are talking with me. These are just women who work at stores I go to. I really don't know them at all. It just seems out of context.

I don't know what to make of it, but it's something that's happening much more frequently.

Also, this healing module that you put in seems to be working hard overtime on me. I'm feeling very introverted and uninterested in socializing much. I've also had more social anxiety since starting v2.2 than I've had in years. I'm guessing that's a sign the module is working because I really don't have any other explanation.