Subliminal Talk
Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? (/Thread-Could-DSMI-v2-2-fix-this)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 07-22-2016

@Noctis

If you have skepticism, I understand. If you question whether what I'm posting has any value, go ahead. I don't mind.

If you do, I hope it is with the spirit and motive of neutrality or constructive positivity. Have I made any implicit or explicit derisive remarks about your posts? I hope not. If I have, I apologize and I hope you will extend me more courtesy than I may have shown you.

I posted to Shannon what I did because as far as I'm concerned Shannon is the authority on whether or not my experience has any value to him and his research because he designed the program so he could evaluate it.

I refuse to debate with you or any one about RAS, confirmational bias, deviations from baselines, A-B designs, controlling for extraneous variables, hypersensitivity, heuristics, false pattern recognition, operational definitions, self-fulfilling prophecy, or any other concepts or processes you want to pull out from the critical thinking or research design or "how to conduct a proper experiment" genre.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Noctis - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 01:54 PM)kenpachi Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 01:51 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 01:48 PM)kenpachi Wrote: I think v 2.2 seems less effective because it's healing first. The programs been out for like a week. v1 had faster results, but v1 wasn't trying to heal us at the same time. Once the healing's finished, v 2.2 should be able to prioritize sending out the aura.

Healing should be removed then IMO cause yea, V1 journals had me pumped now it's like, meh. Healing should just be a seperate sub you can use before DMSI if you want to cause ever since V1 it seems like it's gotten further and further away from working instead of closer and closer.

E2 heals anything and everything. DMSI is focused on healing all the things that need to be healed to achieve the programs goals i.e. approached for sex. Should therefore work a lot faster than E2 because it's more laser focused.

I don't believe anything needs to be healed to be approached for sex, or approached just cause a girl is interested in some way.

You could be the most emotionally damaged person on Earth, the girl ain't gonna know that, she's just gonna see you, and on some level sense your vibe/aura/energy. To me adding healing seems like a cop out cause you can just say the person isn't done healing instead of focusing on the program not working how it's intended to work. If people feel they need healing maybe DMSI should come with 2 subs, one is a healing sub specifically for DMSI and people that think they need it could run it before running DMSI or else it's just another thing in the way of the goal watering it down even more, and adding to the amount of time it needs to work just sounds like a cop out to me and then people can say 'well the sub didn't work but i feel a lot better inside so it was worth it' but it being worth it isn't the same thing as it being what you bought it for imo.

Chase one rabbit, you get a rabbit.

Chase 2 rabbits and you get nothing.

I've been noticing this with other subs too which is what made me lose a lot of faith and feel like a downer cause it seems a lot of subs, like sex magnet for example, a lot of people are like, yea it was worth it but I didn't get nothing the sales page said I would, but I do feel more confident inside and I'm less needy, like what???

There can't be all this extra stuff man it just needs to be the goal and that's it so it's does it work or does it not work instead of, well I'm feeling better inside but...

It's like I wouldn't buy a ps4 and have it not play any games but be like, well it does play Netflix though so it was worth it... Cause if that was the case then it should be advertised as a Netflix playing machine and not a video game playing machine it's very misleading.

I understnd it's still in testing but that's why I'm saying this so I hope healing will be removed cause I'm interested in sex not healing and saying I need healing to get sex is a cop out cause it ain't even a tiny bit true.

@4Kingdoms

Thank you for the vote of support. Shannon really put his heart and soul in this for us. He also stuck his neck out a bit.

I think this is going to take time for it to work to the point where we see those sexy results we want. I would expect to see an increase in dates and sex at some point.

(07-22-2016, 02:15 PM)Steven Wrote: @Noctis

If you have skepticism, I understand. If you question whether what I'm posting has any value, go ahead. I don't mind.

If you do, I hope it is with the spirit and motive of neutrality or constructive positivity. Have I made any implicit or explicit derisive remarks about your posts? I hope not. If I have, I apologize and I hope you will extend me more courtesy than I may have shown you.

I posted to Shannon what I did because as far as I'm concerned Shannon is the authority on whether or not my experience has any value to him and his research because he designed the program so he could evaluate it.

I refuse to debate with you or any one about RAS, confirmational bias, deviations from baselines, A-B designs, controlling for extraneous variables, hypersensitivity, heuristics, false pattern recognition, operational definitions, self-fulfilling prophecy, or any other concepts or processes you want to pull out from the critical thinking or research design or "how to conduct a proper experiment" genre.

I'm sorry if it seemed I'm talking about you I'm talking about everyone and the program in general cause I want the program to work how it's advertised to work.

I'm sorry if it seemed like I was trying to attack you or something, I enjoy your posts.

@Noctis

We all have our moments. I know I've had mine. Let's face it... if we were blissfully happy and getting the kind of love or sex or whatever we wanted... and lots of it... we wouldn't be here.

We're on the same page because I want it to work too.

@4Kingdoms

I think you might be right about people not posting because of fear of ridicule.

I keep in mind that I don't know why someone might be engaging in negativity but if they are they probably feel justified in doing so (at least at that moment when they do it). Bad day? Wanting to feel powerful by shaming, taunting, or belittling someone? Need to prove a point? Showing off how smart they are? Take their unhappiness about life out on some unknown unseen person? Undermine Shannon's confidence?

All I can do is be assertive and maybe polite about it, but the deed is done and I doubt I can talk them out of anything. Well, maybe I can. I don't know. But why would anyone want to be persuaded by someone they don't know and will probably never meet?

Also we don't know who anyone is on here. They might be competitors of Shannon's, or paid by Shannon's competitors. They might be one of the world's biggest authorities on subliminals. Who knows?

I'm only mildly interested in how others respond to my posts because most of my posts are to Shannon. He's the authority. He's the one who is wanting to help us. I want to help him back.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - 4Kingdoms - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 02:23 PM)Steven Wrote: @4Kingdoms

Thank you for the vote of support. Shannon really put his heart and soul in this for us. He also stuck his neck out a bit.

I think this is going to take time for it to work to the point where we see those sexy results we want. I would expect to see an increase in dates and sex at some point.

Steven, EVERYBODY wants DMSI to work. Especially Shannon!!

I don't like every journal I read. So I ignore them.

I'm part of this test group and it worries me that most of the testers of DMSI have not reported in. Are they reluctant because they fear ridicule? Or they simply have nothing to report?

We have different styles... obviously. That doesn't mean it's good or bad, just different. Like you, I will keep on journaling/reporting my observations. Not everyone is going to like what I have to say because I didn't get laid.

Believe me, I want to get laid. If you are a living, breathing man or woman... you want to get laid!!

The people expressing their opinions about the description on the sales page want DMSI to work as much as we do!! As a tester, I feel their agony!! I'm on the front lines!!

I also want to mention that it would probably helpful for testing purposes to go outside our comfort zone and be where the gender we are attracted to are in numbers.

A nightclub, bar, beach or park on the weekends, a water park or amusement park. Certain establishments like Panera Bread, Starbucks. Certain supermarkets in my area tend to have a bigger female clientele, Publix and Whole Foods. I'm sure every neighborhood has their "hot" spots!!

For science, go where you have to go to get results and take one for the team!!

(07-22-2016, 03:05 PM)Coma_Black Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 02:44 PM)Steven Wrote: @4Kingdoms

I think you might be right about people not posting because of fear of ridicule.

I keep in mind that I don't know why someone might be engaging in negativity but if they are they probably feel justified in doing so (at least at that moment when they do it). Bad day? Wanting to feel powerful by shaming, taunting, or belittling someone? Need to prove a point? Showing off how smart they are? Take their unhappiness about life out on some unknown unseen person? Undermine Shannon's confidence?

All I can do is be assertive and maybe polite about it, but the deed is done and I doubt I can talk them out of anything. Well, maybe I can. I don't know. But why would anyone want to be persuaded by someone they don't know and will probably never meet?

Also we don't know who anyone is on here. They might be competitors of Shannon's, or paid by Shannon's competitors. They might be one of the world's biggest authorities on subliminals. Who knows?

I'm only mildly interested in how others respond to my posts because most of my posts are to Shannon. He's the authority. He's the one who is wanting to help us. I want to help him back.

So let me get this straight? You, can thank Shannon every couple of hours on these fourms for every little thing but suddenly the few that critisize are competitiors.

You joined the fourms this month and more than HALF of your posts are "Thanks Shannon for puttin in so much hard work" without describing anything. You are allowed to do that but the people who criticize are not? You are providing any constructive compliments. You are just thanking him endlessly. How do I know that you are not paid to do this on these fourms hmmm?

If anything, anyone who airs even a bit of critisism has people like you attacking them for "being negative' or "being a shill for another company" or "how dare you don't you know how much work Shannon has to do. HOW DARE YOU." Some people complain without any guidence and don't add anything, but some are also air compliments without any guidence at all too.

Yes I appreciate all of Shannons hard work but at the end of the day the amount of work put into the sub isn't the reason I'm going to buy it. I'm going to buy it for what it can do for me. & I agree I mean someone's gotta say something cause only hearing thank you thank you thank you aint helping nothing

From journals i read V1 was the closest to actually working and then a few people couldn't handle it so it got watered down and now from journals it seems like at least 10 times weaker than v1 i mean if people can't handle it don't water it down it just seems each version it gets further away from working

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - bits - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 02:22 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 01:54 PM)kenpachi Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 01:51 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 01:48 PM)kenpachi Wrote: I think v 2.2 seems less effective because it's healing first. The programs been out for like a week. v1 had faster results, but v1 wasn't trying to heal us at the same time. Once the healing's finished, v 2.2 should be able to prioritize sending out the aura.

Healing should be removed then IMO cause yea, V1 journals had me pumped now it's like, meh. Healing should just be a seperate sub you can use before DMSI if you want to cause ever since V1 it seems like it's gotten further and further away from working instead of closer and closer.

E2 heals anything and everything. DMSI is focused on healing all the things that need to be healed to achieve the programs goals i.e. approached for sex. Should therefore work a lot faster than E2 because it's more laser focused.

I don't believe anything needs to be healed to be approached for sex, or approached just cause a girl is interested in some way.

You could be the most emotionally damaged person on Earth, the girl ain't gonna know that, she's just gonna see you, and on some level sense your vibe/aura/energy. To me adding healing seems like a cop out cause you can just say the person isn't done healing instead of focusing on the program not working how it's intended to work. If people feel they need healing maybe DMSI should come with 2 subs, one is a healing sub specifically for DMSI and people that think they need it could run it before running DMSI or else it's just another thing in the way of the goal watering it down even more, and adding to the amount of time it needs to work just sounds like a cop out to me and then people can say 'well the sub didn't work but i feel a lot better inside so it was worth it' but it being worth it isn't the same thing as it being what you bought it for imo.

Chase one rabbit, you get a rabbit.

Chase 2 rabbits and you get nothing.

I've been noticing this with other subs too which is what made me lose a lot of faith and feel like a downer cause it seems a lot of subs, like sex magnet for example, a lot of people are like, yea it was worth it but I didn't get nothing the sales page said I would, but I do feel more confident inside and I'm less needy, like what???

There can't be all this extra stuff man it just needs to be the goal and that's it so it's does it work or does it not work instead of, well I'm feeling better inside but...

It's like I wouldn't buy a ps4 and have it not play any games but be like, well it does play Netflix though so it was worth it... Cause if that was the case then it should be advertised as a Netflix playing machine and not a video game playing machine it's very misleading.

I understnd it's still in testing but that's why I'm saying this so I hope healing will be removed cause I'm interested in sex not healing and saying I need healing to get sex is a cop out cause it ain't even a tiny bit true.

I kind of agree with you but we have to remember that Shannon tries to make these programs as broad as possible so the most people can have the most effects. Some guys just have average experience with women, some are really good and want something extra, and some have a nervous breakdown even making eye contact. As a pure business decision it's wise for Shannon to try and help the whole range of the spectrum of guys rather than just 1 group.

I mean I read journals and see guys say things like an attractive woman was staring and smiling at them but they did nothing with it, I can't even imagine being in their shoes, if an attractive woman is looking at me like that I will approach no matter what because I know it's a slam dunk. But not all guys are like that so even though I can't relate I can understand why they would be like that.

We also need to keep in mind that MSI is in beta testing still and that the current version has only been out for about a week and a half. If theres more healing stuff going on then maybe people wont start seeing results until after 3-4 more weeks so we'll just have to wait and see.

@Coma_Black

You said you've read my other posts. You've noticed we have different styles for interacting on this forum.

You said: "How do I know that you are not paid to do this on these fourms hmmm?"

There's no reason why you should know one way or the other. It's something you can speculate about, wonder, or be skeptical of.

I said: "They might be competitors of Shannon's, or paid by Shannon's competitors."
You said: "the few that critisize are competitiors."

I said "might be" you said "are". I think you're misquoting me, which changes the meaning to something less speculative and more definite.

You seem doubtful of this product. If you have doubt, what would it take to convince you the product is effective? Pheromones convinced you and I'm guessing one reason why is through your own experience: "I could spend that money on NPA pheromone and get insane results like I have on the past. NPA has gotten women to actually approach me and other crazy results."

If you want reports about people achieving the goals you have in mind with these programs you might want to check back in a few months because this is still being researched. However, how would you know those reports were true? You wouldn't. You'd only know if you tried it and know it works for you just like with pheromones.

First, I'm guessing you need a reason to buy a product. I don't think you're going to find something to satisfy you here right now. This product is in it's earlier stages. Pheromones are more instant. You could just stick with pheromones and forget about the subliminals. Subliminals are more medium to long term. You won't see instant results.

Second, once you buy it, it will be convincing to you only when you experience the results and benefits for yourself that you want to experience.

I wish I could say something that could help you to whatever end you have in mind. Whatever it is you're looking for, whatever it is that drew you to this site, whatever want or need you're hoping to be fulfilled through your search I hope you can find it even if it is not here.

@Noctis

You said "I'm going to buy it for what it can do for me."

I can understand that and relate to that.

I bought it because there is potential for it to do something for me. Because if it does work, I'll be one of the first to experience the results. Because I want to. Because Shannon will stand behind this product and I doubt there is any risk.

I hope this product starts to work to the degree you hope so you can experience the results you want.

@bits

I like how you summed all that up and in such a balanced fashion. You speak like a man of experience.

Yes, I'm not expecting much in terms of sexy results for about 2 to 4 weeks.

The way the healing stuff hit me was very unexpected. I really felt introverted for days.

Are you using the program, bits?

By the way, I've read a number of your posts. You seem to have many aspects of your life sorted out because you speak with depth (even in your short posts). I've been using Luck Magnifier before DMSI. What programs have you used of Shannon's?

@Noctis

You said "If people feel they need healing maybe DMSI should come with 2 subs, one is a healing sub specifically for DMSI and people that think they need it could run it before running DMSI or else it's just another thing in the way of the goal watering it down even more"

I think this is an intriguing option to have it as a 2 pack. Maybe there could be an advantage to that. I don't know. But I'm intrigued by the idea.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - thor2014 - 07-22-2016

Pheromones are a rip of to be honest. Too many people have been brain washed into believing pheromones work but they don't, best go with a sub. Why not wait a month and see what everyones results are with the new sub ?