Subliminal Talk
Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? (/Thread-Could-DSMI-v2-2-fix-this)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Noctis - 07-22-2016

I'm starting to feel like the test version should have been free cause people are paying for what the program is promised to do but it hasn't done it for anyone.

It's like paying for a double cheeseburger and only receiving a pickle in my view. I'm glad I didn't have money for an impulse buy, I hope the program works as intended one day and then I will for sure buy but it does still seem to have some nice affects but for now I think the sales page needs to be changed to what it does instead of what everyone wishes it did...

The sales page at this point is basically a lie it shouldn't promise results that it never produced until it starts producing those results and I know it's in testing but still....

I really hope it all works in the end but right now it seems the cons are outweighing the pros with this like being tired not feeling right exaustion all these negative things for a girl to smile at you sometimes damn.

I hear more complaining of negative things than positive things and the only real positive things are like a girl looks at you, or a bartender was extra nice or your gf gets more wet, but if it was advertised by what it has done and not what it may never even do I wouldn't even be all that interested to be honest.

a sub to make you super tired all day but the waitress will be nice to you lol, that's a big difference than women coming up to you and making it obvious they want the dick, and saying that's out of character for women just isn't true at all it's a cop out.

Anyways sorry for the negative post I'm having a bad day and just had to get all that off my chest. In the end, I'm sure I'll be thrilled with the final product even if it doesn't deliever, any help attracting women would be nice.

(07-22-2016, 11:07 AM)Coma_Black Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 10:02 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

I wanted to post something that may indicate the "approach" and "manifest" parts of the program are working. I'll let you decide.

I went to do my shopping the other day. At one store, a staff member approached me as she walked by asking if I wanted some extra sturdy bags when I went to check out and have my purchases bagged. We got in to a moderately personal conversation. She was blushing and became more animated. More friendly than she had to be.

At a restaurant, I noticed a staff member who was at the grill. "Darn!" I thought. "How am I going to meet her? She's a cook. She's not even serving customers!" Well, her sister was there. I met her sister. Her sister seemed to enjoy talking with me. So did the manager and another server. Then as I go to get more napkins, guess who just happens to show up at the napkin area... as everything on the grill is being left unattended... yep. Maybe I got my wish? Big smiles. Nervousness. Engaging and playful comments.

Then at another store, I'm looking for "natural" sodas... because if it's natural it's healthy, right? I can't find them but guess who just happened to walk by... a woman who was VERY appealing to me who just happened to work there. She seemed really nervous so the conversation was less than ideal, but she was so good looking!

So Shannon, any input you'd like to give me on this I'd appreciate!
How is this a manifestation? Did you get their number and go on a date with them? Did you have sex with them?

You have a question on every small thing. You overanalyze WAY too much. You would do very well in engineering or medicine, but for social aspects this is a very big problem. You are going to be in your head rather than being present in the moment.

Yea, I went to Super America today and got an Ice Tea and the girl was super friendly, more friendly than she needed to be. Nothing special about that imo.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - thor2014 - 07-22-2016

Its too early to comment as the program has only been out for 2 weeks. The sub first clears out garbage in the brain which could take weeks then it induces the aura.

(07-22-2016, 12:41 PM)Noctis Wrote: I'm starting to feel like the test version should have been free cause people are paying for what the program is promised to do but it hasn't done it for anyone.

It's like paying for a double cheeseburger and only receiving a pickle in my view. I'm glad I didn't have money for an impulse buy, I hope the program works as intended one day and then I will for sure buy but it does still seem to have some nice affects but for now I think the sales page needs to be changed to what it does instead of what everyone wishes it did...

The sales page at this point is basically a lie it shouldn't promise results that it never produced until it starts producing those results and I know it's in testing but still....

I really hope it all works in the end but right now it seems the cons are outweighing the pros with this like being tired not feeling right exaustion all these negative things for a girl to smile at you sometimes damn.

I hear more complaining of negative things than positive things and the only real positive things are like a girl looks at you, or a bartender was extra nice or your gf gets more wet, but if it was advertised by what it has done and not what it may never even do I wouldn't even be all that interested to be honest.

a sub to make you super tired all day but the waitress will be nice to you lol, that's a big difference than women coming up to you and making it obvious they want the dick, and saying that's out of character for women just isn't true at all it's a cop out.

Anyways sorry for the negative post I'm having a bad day and just had to get all that off my chest. In the end, I'm sure I'll be thrilled with the final product even if it doesn't deliever, any help attracting women would be nice.

(07-22-2016, 12:45 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Its too early to comment as the program has only been out for 2 weeks. The sub first clears out garbage in the brain which could take weeks then it induces the aura.

(07-22-2016, 12:41 PM)Noctis Wrote: I'm starting to feel like the test version should have been free cause people are paying for what the program is promised to do but it hasn't done it for anyone.

Yea that's true, I'm just in a Debbie downer mood, i'm sorry.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - 4Kingdoms - 07-22-2016

I'm sorry for the negative post too. It is my understanding, you aren't testing DMSI v2.2 because there is no refund. It is also my understanding, the people that seem to be complaining the most about DMSI are the people that aren't testing.

I'm very happy with the way things are moving forward with v1, v2.1, and v2.2!! I know there is no refund and I accepted to pay good money to test this product. So why is everyone concerned how I or other testers spend our money??

This testing and future testing should be made private, I haven't heard a word of Minititan's progress. He is probably reluctant to report because of the negativity from the forum.

I'll admit, I'm reluctant to report anything. It seems to be one big joke. Steven in the above post http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7724-post-123056.html#pid123056 is sharing his thoughts with Shannon to help improve DMSI and he is being ridiculed because he didn't get a phone number or laid??

Maybe stuff like what happened to Steven happens to a few guys all the time. If it just started happening to you for the first time because of listening to DMSI, then it would be fantastic!! Again, Steven is just reporting his observations, that's what testing is all about.

Steven and others have a very different style of reporting or journaling. Do your thing, and let him do his. I don't hear Shannon complaining about Steven's observations.

Eventually, Shannon will have this figured out and then DMSI v6.9 in 6G will be sold for $1,000 USD and then people will complain about the price...

(07-22-2016, 01:19 PM)Coma_Black Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 01:13 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

I'm sorry for the negative post too. It is my understanding, you aren't testing DMSI v2.2 because there is no refund. It is also my understanding, the people that seem to be complaining the most about DMSI are the people that aren't testing.

I'm very happy with the way things are moving forward with v1, v2.1, and v2.2!! I know there is no refund and I accepted to pay good money to test this product. So why is everyone concerned how I or other testers spend our money??

This testing and future testing should be made private, I haven't heard a word of Minititan's progress. He is probably reluctant to report because of the negativity from the forum.

I'll admit, I'm reluctant to report anything. It seems to be one big joke. Steven in the above post http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7724-post-123056.html#pid123056 is sharing his thoughts with Shannon to help improve DMSI and he is being ridiculed because he didn't get a phone number or laid??

Maybe stuff like what happened to Steven happens to a few guys all the time. If it just started happening to you for the first time because of listening to DMSI, then it would be fantastic!! Again, Steven is just reporting his observations, that's what testing is all about.

Steven and others have a very different style of reporting or journaling. Do your thing, and let him do his. I don't hear Shannon complaining about Steven's observations.

Eventually, Shannon will have this figured out and then DMSI v6.9 in 6G will be sold for $1,000 USD and then people will complain about the price...

How is being hypersenstive and reporting on smiles helping Shannon? How is that helping at all?

In the orginial V1 when Chaos reported that he has sex with his friends girlfriend, who didn't like him before, that certainly helped Shannon. When people reported the aura effecting women after eating, that helped Shannon.

"Oh I went to the groceries and I saw a girl smile. Though, I didn't do anything to confirm she actually like me or not. Didn't even flirt. But yea hurray IOI's" That is supposed to help Shannon? Please.

Maybe it isn't, why does it bother you so much??

Journals are like a radio station, you don't like the music, change the channel. The radio station is still going to keep playing the same music.

What would be better would be for you to participate with testing DMSI v2.2 and create your own journal. I would gladly read your observations and keep my thoughts private.

You are reluctant to report anything, or you have nothing to report??

If you experience something worth saying and don't say it, then how is that helping anybody? All because I posted a Debbie downer post?

What the other guy is talking about is our reticular activation system, our RAS. He's saying since he's looking for it now, he notices it now. If all you think about is trucks all of a sudden you're going to see trucks everywhere and it's not cause you're manifesting trucks it's because your RAS is now focused on trucks so now you notice what has always been there but you didn't see it before.

I'm not running 2.2 cause I dont' got money, but I think it's worth 115 to try it out but I really think the sales page should talk about what it does cause it doesn't seem to do anything the sales page says it does. It should just say you'll notice women smile at you, and may notice a woman looking in your direction. The sales page shouldn't really say it does stuff that I haven't seen one person confirm it does like it makes more sense to me to write that stuff once people start reporting that suff idk why claim it does stuff just based on a guess when nobody that tried it reported it doing those things...

Anyways though if you have stuff worth reporting I hope you report it cause I want to want this sub and I want it to work but I'm losing faith.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 07-22-2016

@Coma_Black

I'm guessing you're disinclined to buy this program now because of criteria you have. Perhaps you'd like to see reports of people having dates and sex when using this program. Check back in a few months and we'll have more information.

I don't know what your motives are right now, but I hope they are out of curiosity or other benign or benevolent reasons.

If you're skeptical, I understand. We probably have different approaches to our skepticism.

I don't know if I'll respond to any more of your posts. Maybe I will if I think you're truly feeling open to others' view points to the point they will change your mind.

What ever you are looking for here, I hope you can find it.

(07-22-2016, 01:32 PM)Coma_Black Wrote: I actually want to buy DMSI but $115 on a sub that clearly no one is doing anything with is hardly an investment. Considering that V3 will be charged for and not a free upgrade, hardly a sound idea to buy DMSI in its current state.
No journals that have yet convinced me that this sub is doing anything. I could spend that money on NPA pheromone and get insane results like I have on the past. NPA has gotten women to actually approach me and other crazy results.

DMSI with its auras I wanted to get as a pheromone replacment but it looks like that won't be the case.

Fair enough!! I don't use pheros because of the cost and hits and misses. So I understand completely that if a subliminal can replace a pheromone that works for anyone that uses it, that subliminal would be priceless!!

Everyone testing DMSI has issues from their past, Shannon has repeatedly said it will take 2 to 6 weeks for the subliminal to clear those issues. I just finished Week 1. 5 more weeks to go... then??? If we are still just getting ioi's then v2.3?? v2.4?? v2.5??

I honestly hope I get laid from using DMSI, not because I can say "I told you so."
Because, I would love to see everyone on the sidelines wishing they started 6 weeks ago so they could be getting laid too!! Of course, that's in a future when it does produce the results that is on the sales page.

(07-22-2016, 01:38 PM)Noctis Wrote:

If you experience something worth saying and don't say it, then how is that helping anybody? All because I posted a Debbie downer post?

What the other guy is talking about is our reticular activation system, our RAS. He's saying since he's looking for it now, he notices it now. If all you think about is trucks all of a sudden you're going to see trucks everywhere and it's not cause you're manifesting trucks it's because your RAS is now focused on trucks so now you notice what has always been there but you didn't see it before.

I'm not running 2.2 cause I dont' got money, but I think it's worth 115 to try it out but I really think the sales page should talk about what it does cause it doesn't seem to do anything the sales page says it does. It should just say you'll notice women smile at you, and may notice a woman looking in your direction. The sales page shouldn't really say it does stuff that I haven't seen one person confirm it does like it makes more sense to me to write that stuff once people start reporting that suff idk why claim it does stuff just based on a guess when nobody that tried it reported it doing those things...

Anyways though if you have stuff worth reporting I hope you report it cause I want to want this sub and I want it to work but I'm losing faith.

What's with this tone?? I have been reporting, have you read my journal??
MSI - the 2.2 experience...
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7728.html

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - kenpachi - 07-22-2016

I think v 2.2 seems less effective because it's healing first. The programs been out for like a week. v1 had faster results, but v1 wasn't trying to heal us at the same time. Once the healing's finished, v 2.2 should be able to prioritize sending out the aura.

(07-22-2016, 01:48 PM)kenpachi Wrote: I think v 2.2 seems less effective because it's healing first. The programs been out for like a week. v1 had faster results, but v1 wasn't trying to heal us at the same time. Once the healing's finished, v 2.2 should be able to prioritize sending out the aura.

Healing should be removed then IMO cause yea, V1 journals had me pumped now it's like, meh. Healing should just be a seperate sub you can use before DMSI if you want to cause ever since V1 it seems like it's gotten further and further away from working instead of closer and closer.

(07-22-2016, 01:47 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 01:38 PM)Noctis Wrote:

What's with this tone?? I have been reporting, have you read my journal??
MSI - the 2.2 experience...
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7728.html

I'm sorry for the tone, just saying don't let my negative mood stop you from reporting your results.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - kenpachi - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 01:51 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 01:48 PM)kenpachi Wrote: I think v 2.2 seems less effective because it's healing first. The programs been out for like a week. v1 had faster results, but v1 wasn't trying to heal us at the same time. Once the healing's finished, v 2.2 should be able to prioritize sending out the aura.

Healing should be removed then IMO cause yea, V1 journals had me pumped now it's like, meh. Healing should just be a seperate sub you can use before DMSI if you want to cause ever since V1 it seems like it's gotten further and further away from working instead of closer and closer.

E2 heals anything and everything. DMSI is focused on healing all the things that need to be healed to achieve the programs goals i.e. approached for sex. Should therefore work a lot faster than E2 because it's more laser focused.