Subliminal Talk
Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? (/Thread-Could-DSMI-v2-2-fix-this)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Shannon - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 10:13 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

How can I know if the autopilot is effectively guiding me or if I am just engaging in wishful thinking... in other words, how can I know before acting on the autopilot if the autopilot is telling me something accurate?

I recognize autopilot as being those times when i did something very unusual that significantly advanced my closeness to sex with a woman, which i would or could not have done otherwise, which i only realized was special after the fact.

Conscious analyzation kills autopilot, because autopilot is when your subconscious takes control and guides you using all of what it knows about what is going on, thus removing the conscious mind's limiting effect based on limited awareness.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 07-19-2016

Shannon,

Thank you for clarifying! That makes sense because I can relate it to experiences I've had.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 07-20-2016

yeah!,

Thank you for that comment. That is profound about being over-invested.

Shannon,

I wanted to follow up with results.

1) Energy flooding seems to be in effect. Matches previous experiences with energy flooding and energy work.

2) Healing module seems to be working. I'm noticing blocks and emotions becoming conscious that I'm convinced have been there for years, but I just pushed them out of my mind. Now they have been prevalent, and I'm coming up with practical and emotional resolutions. Overall, my body feels more relaxed. I also feel an unburdening and/or freeing sensation in my stomach and heart areas. Much less tension. I will post more separately.

3) The alien stare. This only started since the AOSI and DMSI series. Usually women are fairly to very interactive with me. Now they are often likely to look at me like I'm from another planet. Their facial expressions tend to be blank or very slack. Their hand gestures are with much less frequency and intensity. Their eyes appear to vascillate between staring at me and defocusing. It's as though part of their minds are search their past experiences and vocabulary to: a) put me into some sort of category they're familiar with so they know how to interact with me; b) find label(s) to put on their emotion(s); and c) find a context to interpret their overall experience with me.

4) Avoidance and escape artistry. I've seen this in less dramatic forms. Nothing like your stories (if I remember the gist of them) of the “hot Chinese girl” who would disappear for extended times or try to get you out of the restaurant; or the woman who went into the bathroom (perhaps to masturbate). I've seen more mild version of avoidance, such as women getting so red in the face they have difficulty making eye contact with me or they become less articulate or their voices become more meek or they clear their throats more often.

Shannon,

I wanted to post this separately. A block. It "started" with that post you made about California.

"Don't laugh. California is the Land of Insanity. They tried and succeeded in passing a law that states that if the woman decides she does not want sex, then the man is instantly and legally guilty of rape, even if she seduced him, and regardless of sobriety or who is sober.

Meaning she can seduce you, suck your cock, ride you until she comes, and then decide she's done and you're a rapist, and you go to jail."

The reason I say "started" is that it started me processing my fear rather than being the inception of my fear. The inception happened years earlier.

I've known men who have had milder analogous things happen to them. Where women are the initiators, instigators, seducers... then the next day the women feel "used", or they call the man to accuse him of "taking advantage of her", or the women feel so guilty/ashamed the next day they text the man to tell him they never want to see him, or the women just disappear.

Fears of those types of things happening to me have lingered and held me back. I've been trying to push those fears away for years, and that California post helped them surface and I've had to face them.

If you have any input on dealing with the emotional or practical aspects of this, I'd appreciate it.

Since I'm assuming the user is acting responsibly, kindly, compassionately, "with good intentions", respectfully, etc... if in v3 you were to put in a "screen" to weed out women who might do things like that, as well as scripting so the whole process of fulfilling the goals of the program with the user would be ego syntonic for all responders, I'd appreciate it. Because I think it's important to be part of the solution, I've been condensing posts and ideas to help in scripts regarding these things, which should be for the benefit of all involved.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Shannon - 07-20-2016

Implementing limiters is very tricky business. It can reduce the overall effectiveness of the program. It may also not work. Im noticing responses from females outside the range of the goal phrasing, for instance.

But we may need to implement some more definite direction in it. Whatever i come up with, it will be what i believe is the best way forward.

Shannon,

Thank you for your fast reply. It is understandable, especially because when you first started building I think you said that you left limiters out because you tested it with your model and noticed a reduction in power when there were limiters.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Shannon - 07-20-2016

The goal is to basically perform a miracle. To do that, we have to have as much power and effectiveness as possible. In some ways we have achieved that goal, but not to the degree that I am trying to achieve it. So I want to avoid weakening the program as much as possible, while keeping it safe and reasonable at the same time.

Shannon,

Makes perfect sense!

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 07-21-2016

Shannon,

I wanted to give you an update. Fear in general seems to be fading. Certain fears feel like they were gone years ago, and were more of a dream.

The other thing is that the goals of the program are starting to seem or feel like they are very normal and natural, even expected perhaps. I don't know how else to say it other than "more acceptance of the goals of the program as more than possible and realistic", like it's the way things are supposed to be for me, and feeling more peace about it.

So I'd guess the energy flooding is magnifying the OGFS module in there.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Shannon - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 06:41 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

I wanted to give you an update. Fear in general seems to be fading. Certain fears feel like they were gone years ago, and were more of a dream.

The other thing is that the goals of the program are starting to seem or feel like they are very normal and natural, even expected perhaps. I don't know how else to say it other than "more acceptance of the goals of the program as more than possible and realistic", like it's the way things are supposed to be for me, and feeling more peace about it.

So I'd guess the energy flooding is magnifying the OGFS module in there.

The energy flooding doesn't do that. But when the programming designed to remove your blockages is working, it certainly will. Smile

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 07-21-2016

Shannon,

I wanted to thank you for putting this healing module in DMSI. I'm confident it's working. I know because things I've tried to push out of my mind are surfacing and being dealt with one at a time. I'm also feeling more introverted, which is probably another indication of healing the previously unresolved. Good news is that I'm experiencing less fatigue.

Thank you again for such foresight.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 07-22-2016

Shannon,

I wanted to post something that may indicate the "approach" and "manifest" parts of the program are working. I'll let you decide.

I went to do my shopping the other day. At one store, a staff member approached me as she walked by asking if I wanted some extra sturdy bags when I went to check out and have my purchases bagged. We got in to a moderately personal conversation. She was blushing and became more animated. More friendly than she had to be.

At a restaurant, I noticed a staff member who was at the grill. "Darn!" I thought. "How am I going to meet her? She's a cook. She's not even serving customers!" Well, her sister was there. I met her sister. Her sister seemed to enjoy talking with me. So did the manager and another server. Then as I go to get more napkins, guess who just happens to show up at the napkin area... as everything on the grill is being left unattended... yep. Maybe I got my wish? Big smiles. Nervousness. Engaging and playful comments.

Then at another store, I'm looking for "natural" sodas... because if it's natural it's healthy, right? I can't find them but guess who just happened to walk by... a woman who was VERY appealing to me who just happened to work there. She seemed really nervous so the conversation was less than ideal, but she was so good looking!

So Shannon, any input you'd like to give me on this I'd appreciate!

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 07-22-2016

@Coma_Black

I think you understand why I posted this to Shannon. I'd even take it a step further. Is this a manifestation based on the criteria set forth in this program? Is this information helpful in further determining if this program is having an effect? I don't know. That's why I posted this to Shannon. Only Shannon would know because Shannon knows what the criteria are and what would be helpful to him.