Subliminal Talk
Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? (/Thread-Could-DSMI-v2-2-fix-this)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 07-15-2016

@freerad98

Thank you for the recommendation.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - thor2014 - 07-15-2016

I like Steven I get the picture he is young but very ambitious..respect !

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Dmitry - 07-16-2016

(07-14-2016, 02:05 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

I had a question about a stumbling block. Maybe when I start the v2.2 it will help but I thought I would mention this to get your input.

In the past, I have seen very high attraction signs from women when I talk with them such as sex flush in her face, chest, and neck; dilated pupils; enthusiastic engagement during interactions; and sometimes even girlfanning. (You'd think they were talking with their favorite celebrity.)

Then it comes time for the number. She won't give it. Or she does, but she won't text me back. Or we set up a time to meet, and she doesn't show. That one area... progressing it to the next level... I'm stuck! It's been my bane for 3+ years.

So the general theme is that in the moment, they are hot. But then when it comes time to progress, she slams on the brakes. Every thing is great, until I want to take it further. Some people have said “They're not that into you.” So she has a sex flush and she's not that into me?! Hmmmm....

I'm a big believer in being active and learning. I've done 30+ years of personal development. Seminars. Coaching. Hypnosis. Reading. Overcame many obstacles. Succeeded in a number of areas. Have a high popularity with friends. I've even had a dating life that many of my friends were jealous of. But for the last 3 years, I just can't seem to get any where with women sexually. No, there has been no significant event that I can identify. No, I'm not "doing things differently that before". It's just like one day it was great, then the next day “poof” gone. I'm insightful and yet I've no explanation. It's humbling and embarrassing because I'm used to being the one with all the answers that others seek me out.

Is there anything in the program that should help me over come this?

Also any input you have, subliminal wise, life wise, woman wise, I would love to have it.

A few coins for a topic.

1. Have you got a long time relationship before? Sometimes, ex-partner stays in the heart and, unconsciously, a person rejects any new relationship. This is systemic issues not just blocks.

2. If girls doesn't give her phone number, there are possible explanations:

A. Not enough deep rapport & attraction established, i.e. ordinary/social talks are OK but she doesn't feel she wants to continue.

B. At the very start, the conversation was good, she is attracted/amused and etc. you are relaxed and have fun, and at the very end, you, suddenly remember "NOW I MUST TAKE THE PHONE NUMBER!", tension appears and you started to act incongruently and tensed. This works like a repellent to the girls.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 07-16-2016

@thor2014

Thank you for the vote of respect!

@Dmitry

Those are very profound points, especially the one about the ex-partner staying in the heart. I keep a personal journal on my desk and will write about it. Thank you for the inspiration, and for generously offering your wisdom!

@thor2014

I guess one reason I might seem ambitious is I see all too often people putting a lot of time, effort, emotions, and tears into their love life or sex life with little to show for all those efforts.

Women do it too. Make up. Clothes. Discussing strategies and tactics with their friends. Waiting to be noticed as they are worried sick and feel helpless about it.

There seems to be so much anxiety around these topics that it's a wonder to me that there are over 7.3 billion people on Earth.

Shannon,

I want to make it clear the intention and content of this post is to get clarification and provide context for that clarification.

As I have been going back through my notes from v1 and v2.1 and recycling them, and reading posts, I noticed 2 topics I thought I should mention.

1) The Alien Stare or Close Encounters of the Awkward Kind: I think this was discussed a bit. Some women would look at me like I was from another planet or like I was speaking Akkadian. They would answer questions obtusely. (For example I asked one when the sale was going to end. Rather than giving me a specific date or saying that it was until all the clothes were gone, she said that the prices would never go up.) Others appeared detached, dissociated, disengaged, “on automatic pilot”, mentally checked out, spaced out, distant, void of emotion, emotionally vacant, or one of probably a dozen more words or phrases I could pick.

2) The “disappeared” or escape artists: They would become avoidant. I know that this has been discussed here as being possible ASD. Yes, I understand. She feels very sexual and escapes to get control of her emotions. This is why I know sexual arousal is not sufficient for sex for women. ASD or some other reason, the program goals cannot be fulfilled if the responder is being avoidant relative to the user.

Now since the inception of the new generation of DMSI started around the end of May 2016 or so, I realize that we are in the early stages of boldly going where no one has gone before, so I understand the program just needs more time. I also know there are healing and autopilot functions that should help. Even so, I wanted to ask while it is fresh on my mind:

a) Would you please give us some input as how to proceed if either of these barriers happen (Alien Stares and/or Escape Artistry)?

b) Is there anything in the v2.2 that could counteract these barriers to fulfilling the goals of the program? (Such as that in addition to the program's goal of the responders taking effective action to have sex with the user, that responders also feel comfortable or good about moving things forward in such a way to have sex with the user. In other words, as just one example, I'm wondering if activating positive emotional responses in the responders about their behavioral processes to fulfill the goals of the program with the user would help amplify effectiveness.)

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Dmitry - 07-16-2016

(07-16-2016, 08:23 AM)Steven Wrote: @Dmitry

Those are very profound points, especially the one about the ex-partner staying in the heart. I keep a personal journal on my desk and will write about it. Thank you for the inspiration, and for generously offering your wisdom!

You are welcome! Smile

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 07-19-2016

Shannon,

From the current advert for DMSI v2.2

"The aim of this goal is to get them to notice you, be magnetically, sexually and irresistibly attracted to you, and then (to whatever degree you allow) have them act on that attraction by initiating and having sex with you (repeatedly, in V2.0 and later). Regardless of what you happen to be doing, wearing, look like, etc. etc. This of course is limited by what you are willing to do in response to their interest and efforts to initiate and have sex with you."

What does "limited by what you are willing to do in response to their interest and efforts to initiate and have sex with you" mean?

Could you provide some examples please?

Shannon,

How can I know if the autopilot is effectively guiding me or if I am just engaging in wishful thinking... in other words, how can I know before acting on the autopilot if the autopilot is telling me something accurate?

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Ricardo - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 10:13 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

How can I know if the autopilot is effectively guiding me or if I am just engaging in wishful thinking... in other words, how can I know before acting on the autopilot if the autopilot is telling me something accurate?

Wishful thinking, placebo and over expectations are most people's downfall here.
You need to stop analysing things. Just play the sub and get on with your life.

Ricardo,

I agree with what you said about wishful thinking, placebo, and over expectation being difficulties for people in general. That's why I asked that of Shannon.

With regards to our approaches on analysing, we may have different ideas on that. If you don't want to analyse things to the degree I am, that's fine with me. I hope you can be fine with the degree I analyse things. Just as I haven't told you to analyse things further, would you please extend the same courtesy by not telling me to stop analysing things.

I am capable of playing the sub, analysing, and getting on with my life.

Shannon has profound insights on the unconscious or subconscious mind. I'm guessing it will feel effortless and spontaneous and "apparently random" if it's the autopilot, but I want more clarification because of his expertise. No one else that I know of has his expertise and we're lucky to have it here, especially because he's so available.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Ricardo - 07-19-2016

You can analyse as much as you want. I'm only saying what Shannon has said before.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Shannon - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 09:49 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

From the current advert for DMSI v2.2

"The aim of this goal is to get them to notice you, be magnetically, sexually and irresistibly attracted to you, and then (to whatever degree you allow) have them act on that attraction by initiating and having sex with you (repeatedly, in V2.0 and later). Regardless of what you happen to be doing, wearing, look like, etc. etc. This of course is limited by what you are willing to do in response to their interest and efforts to initiate and have sex with you."

What does "limited by what you are willing to do in response to their interest and efforts to initiate and have sex with you" mean?

Could you provide some examples please?

It means, if she gets hot and bothered by your aura of sexual Irresistibility and only percieves a butt presentation as how far she can go in expressing her desire to fuck, and you dont do something about it, guess what's going to happen?

Exactly nothing.

Thus the "meet them half way" programming.