Subliminal Talk
Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? (/Thread-Could-DSMI-v2-2-fix-this)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 08-01-2016

Shannon,

There has been a bit of debate about DMSI having a healing module. If I had been offered the option, I probably would have been skeptical.

But I can say although I've had opportunities in the past for certain sexy activities, I've postponed or avoided them because of fear, apprehension, caution, shame, guilt, embarrassment, or other negative emotions. I'm glad you put that healing script in there because I think it will allow DMSI to shine for me because I have fewer hang ups... the thing is, I never thought of them as hang ups. I just thought I was being cautious of others or protective of myself.

I don't know if you can please everyone, but perhaps you could include a version with a healing module and one without. Or a 2 stage process, stage 1 heals and stage 2 activates. But I wonder if the energy flooding made the healing faster or more effective.

Any ways, my vote is for the healing module. I've never felt so freed and liberated when in comes to women, and I can tell there is more being processed.

Thanks, Shannon!

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Shannon - 08-01-2016

That's funny, I just posted that idea in my thread, before reading this. Minutes before.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 08-02-2016

Shannon,

1) I'm feeling more social now. Still introverted but less so.

2) Another odd tongue display. I walked by a woman who was literally staring off into space. As I walked by her, she stuck her tongue all the way out and then pointed it up. (Shannon, what is up with all these tongue displays women are doing around me or at me?)

3) I cold approached 3 women today. No anxiety at all. This is notable because when I first started v2.2 in early July I had so much anxiety (probably because of the healing module doing its work). The high anxiety was almost definitely associated with the healing module because I've not been that anxious in years. BUT now that the healing has done some work, I had zero anxiety about talking with those 3 women today. Usually I have just a little but today zero. So the module took my anxiety beyond what I remember having for years and now down to 0. I'm amazed!

4) For those of you who are wondering about the cold approaches... two I was on the fence about so I left. I really didn't have any logical reasons. I just wasn't feeling it. The third I decided against because she loved to talk about herself, but when I talked about myself she began to look bored. I'd guess she has poor interpersonal skills and difficulty with forming connections.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 08-02-2016

Shannon,

One other result I've noticed... "random" women are making eye contact with me more and smiling at me when I lock eyes with them. This has rarely happened to me in the past. Usually they just ignore me as I walk past or they look at me and look away. Now eye contact and smiles are happening more and with some regularity. I would wonder if they are getting more bold or what?

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - jimmyr - 08-02-2016

(08-02-2016, 12:24 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

One other result I've noticed... "random" women are making eye contact with me more and smiling at me when I lock eyes with them. This has rarely happened to me in the past. Usually they just ignore me as I walk past or they look at me and look away. Now eye contact and smiles are happening more and with some regularity. I would wonder if they are getting more bold or what?

That's awesome to hear Steven! I've noticed the same effect with more random women locking eyes and smiling when they see me. Glad to hear it's helping with your approach anxiety as well. Gives me hope that it will help mine as well.

Jim

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 08-06-2016

Shannon,

I wanted to mention something about attraction and a possible impact of this program. I cold approached a woman today and briefly spoke with her.

As I got to know more about her, my interest began to wane. Soon there after, hers appeared to wane too. I don't know if this is an effect of the program, but it is something that might possibly be present, so I thought I'd report it.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Shannon - 08-06-2016

It might be. It might just be that she sensed your interest wane and realized you weren't interested.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - thor2014 - 08-09-2016

Steven this is great news are you more social with both men and women ?

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 08-09-2016

@thor2014

Yes, I am. I've also been cold approaching and had 0 anxiety. This is quite a change. I love the healing module!

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - thor2014 - 08-09-2016

Steven this is the most intelligent feedback I have read so far in regards to the healing module. I am planning to take DMSI a few notches up by blasting my mind with 7 loops to see if i can create a greater positive impact.
(08-09-2016, 10:13 AM)Steven Wrote: @thor2014

Yes, I am. I've also been cold approaching and had 0 anxiety. This is quite a change. I love the healing module!

@thor2014

A number of people seem to be uninterested in the healing module. Perhaps to please everyone Shannon could have a 2 part system. Module 1 for healing. Module 2 for projecting the aura. The healing module seems quite powerful. I had no idea I needed so much garbage taken out.

I was skeptical about the healing module at first especially because for weeks I felt so introverted and uninterested in socializing. At one point I was so nervous I could hardly talk to women, which was weird because I'm usually fairly confident. I figured all the nervousness was the healing module working. Now at about the 5 week mark, talking with women is SOOOOOOOOOOO much easier.

Also the idea of having more sex and dates seems more normal, whereas before it seemed more of a moonshot.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - K-Train - 08-09-2016

(08-09-2016, 10:48 AM)Steven Wrote: @thor2014

A number of people seem to be uninterested in the healing module. Perhaps to please everyone Shannon could have a 2 part system. Module 1 for healing. Module 2 for projecting the aura. The healing module seems quite powerful. I had no idea I needed so much garbage taken out.

I was skeptical about the healing module at first especially because for weeks I felt so introverted and uninterested in socializing. At one point I was so nervous I could hardly talk to women, which was weird because I'm usually fairly confident. I figured all the nervousness was the healing module working. Now at about the 5 week mark, talking with women is SOOOOOOOOOOO much easier.

Also the idea of having more sex and dates seems more normal, whereas before it seemed more of a moonshot.

Similar to me down to a tee. I felt like complete dogshit for a while. Felt passive, moody, couldn't crack a smile to save my life, etc. I was against the healing module myself but it appears it has its uses. I'm not 100% sold on whether I want a two stage DMSI though. The reason is that even IF DMSI is able to get you the attention of women...what next? What if you have insecurities, fears, traumas, etc that are lurking? That said if the majority votes for two stages/module of DMSI I'm cool with that too.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - dweller94 - 08-09-2016

(08-09-2016, 11:56 AM)K-Train Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 10:48 AM)Steven Wrote: @thor2014

Similar to me down to a tee. I felt like complete dogshit for a while. Felt passive, moody, couldn't crack a smile to save my life, etc. I was against the healing module myself but it appears it has its uses. I'm not 100% sold on whether I want a two stage DMSI though. The reason is that even IF DMSI is able to get you the attention of women...what next? What if you have insecurities, fears, traumas, etc that are lurking? That said if the majority votes for two stages/module of DMSI I'm cool with that too.

I mean like you're saying healing helps, we all need it, me more so than others. I feel the message everyone is giving is the healing modules are impacting the rest of the sub in regards to speed.

Question is can Shannon include the healing modules in the sub but prevent it from having an impact on the main goal of the sub so regardless of if you are ready for x,y & z goals of the subliminal with the current level of GS&F + all other crap you carry, it will still perform it's job at full speed and as it's happening you are being healed so you don't freak out when you get smacked with tits.

@dweller94

Yes, I think that is a great point!