Subliminal Talk
DMSI v2.1 - Only reporting real results - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI v2.1 - Only reporting real results (/Thread-DMSI-v2-1-Only-reporting-real-results)

Pages: 1 2

RE: DMSI v2.1 - Only reporting real results - lokko - 07-10-2016

I'm made the decision to not stop using 2.1 to test out 2.2. I rather see what results I get in 32 days. I'm sure we will have enough people to test out 2.2 to see if it gets them better results. Then if it does I'll switch over. What I noticed is we don't have anyone who is using dmsi for a month so maybe there will be more profound results in that time.

RE: DMSI v2.1 - Only reporting real results - lokko - 07-11-2016

(07-11-2016, 04:17 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-120592.html#pid120592
(07-11-2016, 04:12 AM)Shannon Wrote: From E2, I have added two modules.

1. Self forgiveness, and forgiveness of others, let go of the past and move on from it

This one is aimed at getting rid of any hate, anger, grudges, etc. you may have that is aimed at women in general, which would otherwise prevent you from achieving maximum possible success with the program.

2. Healing & Regenerating.

This one is aimed at healing and regenerating yourself mentally, emotionally and sexually in all of the ways you need to heal and regenerate in order to get maximum success from the program. Basically aiming at clearing out past traumas that might otherwise prevent success.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-120635.html#pid120635
(07-11-2016, 07:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: Just a heads up, these healing modules are aimed at healing you in the right ways to achieve the goals of this particular program, so this isn't a replacement for E2.

I might just have to use dmsi 2.2. Both of these changes are very important to me. Considering stopping v2.1 today.

RE: DMSI v2.1 - Only reporting real results - 4Kingdoms - 07-11-2016

(07-11-2016, 09:44 AM)lokko Wrote: I might just have to use dmsi 2.2. Both of these changes are very important to me. Considering stopping v2.1 today.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7693-post-120567.html#pid120567
(07-11-2016, 12:02 AM)Tobi Wrote: if we ran 2.2 dmsi without the seven day gap would that cause a lot of problems?
(07-11-2016, 12:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: There will be a period of time during which 2.1 is directly contradicting 2.2 and neither will work well or fully. Some things are the same between them, but not everything. You're going to do better to wait.

RE: DMSI v2.1 - Only reporting real results - lokko - 07-11-2016

Yep I decided to stop DMSI 2.1 for this. Thanks for updating everyone 4Kingdoms. You deserve to be a mod here.

RE: DMSI v2.1 - Only reporting real results - Shannon - 07-11-2016

Glad I could earn your interest, lokko. Smile

RE: DMSI v2.1 - Only reporting real results - lokko - 07-12-2016

(07-11-2016, 07:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: Glad I could earn your interest, lokko. Smile

Well you made the changes exactly to what I was looking for that it was irresistible! so you're welcome haha

RE: DMSI v2.1 - Only reporting real results - lokko - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 01:19 PM)Sky_Wolf Wrote:
(07-07-2016, 11:45 AM)lokko Wrote: Time and time I get frustrated reading peoples journals because it's either about a dream I don't care about or things that they are doing unrelated to the subs effects. In this journal I will only documents effects/results.

I haven't been keeping track of how many loops I have been doing but for the sake of schizophrenia's out there like me, I will. (Joke intended)

So far 4 days into DMSI.

I have old lady's creeping me out. They keep giving me IOI's. Some of them saying the cheesiest lines out there to get me to laugh and be interested. Some even close to sexual comments like "oh my it's really hot, not because of you or anything and then preceding touch my hands. I now know how hot attractive girls feel like when they thrown cheesy comments. This old lady who came into my work asked for help with her phone and once i did she wanted to stay around make small talk in a flirty way. Like what the hell lady...stop. She finally left when I was giving her one worded answers and looking away.

Ive been doing 4-8 loops during those 4 days. Ive always done em while sleeping so I can't say I've felt those flushing/burning effects and so on.

how old are we talking about, like cougar class or real ald bags?

From unattractive cougars (45 years old up) all the way to ald bags.

RE: DMSI v2.1 - Only reporting real results - bits - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 09:42 PM)lokko Wrote:
(07-07-2016, 11:45 AM)lokko Wrote: Time and time I get frustrated reading peoples journals because it's either about a dream I don't care about or things that they are doing unrelated to the subs effects. In this journal I will only documents effects/results.

I haven't been keeping track of how many loops I have been doing but for the sake of schizophrenia's out there like me, I will. (Joke intended)

So far 4 days into DMSI.

I have old lady's creeping me out. They keep giving me IOI's. Some of them saying the cheesiest lines out there to get me to laugh and be interested. Some even close to sexual comments like "oh my it's really hot, not because of you or anything and then preceding touch my hands. I now know how hot attractive girls feel like when they thrown cheesy comments. This old lady who came into my work asked for help with her phone and once i did she wanted to stay around make small talk in a flirty way. Like what the hell lady...stop. She finally left when I was giving her one worded answers and looking away.

Ive been doing 4-8 loops during those 4 days. Ive always done em while sleeping so I can't say I've felt those flushing/burning effects and so on.

Have you tried initiating with any younger women? MSI seems a lot like the pheromone titan for me, I get iois from grannies and all the younger women ignore me and avoid eye contact but if I start a conversation with them most are hooked and super into it right off the bat.

RE: DMSI v2.1 - Only reporting real results - lokko - 07-13-2016

(07-12-2016, 10:04 PM)bits Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 09:42 PM)lokko Wrote:

So far 4 days into DMSI.

Have you tried initiating with any younger women? MSI seems a lot like the pheromone titan for me, I get iois from grannies and all the younger women ignore me and avoid eye contact but if I start a conversation with them most are hooked and super into it right off the bat.

I haven't really. There is this one girl I talked to who I knew but she always had interest. Just puts me off everytime cause she just wants to smoke marijuana.

aside from this.

I have been so exhausted in the last 2 days of not using dmsi. It's as if my brain was waiting for a break and then releasing all the exhaustion. Cause I had a tingling sensation in my brain yesterday that something to due with the sub was working. I'm actually glad I took this break, this is a really heavy program. That being said I'm going to make sure I don't go over 5 loops when 2.2 comes out.