Subliminal Talk
My Journey with Develop An Aura of Sexual Irresistibility - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Journey with Develop An Aura of Sexual Irresistibility (/Thread-My-Journey-with-Develop-An-Aura-of-Sexual-Irresistibility)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: My Journey with Develop An Aura of Sexual Irresistibility - Shannon - 07-08-2016

(07-08-2016, 10:42 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: Shannon, is there an included module that takes away, internal resistance ? with this subliminal. Thank you.

Yes. But how well it works depends on a number of variables. It works well in most cases, though. I have not yet finished implementing a lot of the 6G technology that makes the 6G prototype so powerful, yet, but there are a number of resistance modification technologies in DMSI now.

RE: My Journey with Develop An Aura of Sexual Irresistibility - vivekarora83 - 07-10-2016

Day 1 : July 8th - Loops heard : 5 in waking state.

Used Trickling Stream and Ocean Surf.

Couldn't find any results, as I was unable to go outside.

Day 2 : July 9th - Loops heard : 5 loops while asleep

Couldn't find any results.

Day 3 : July 10th - Loops heard : 5 loops while asleep

Couldn't find any results. I had been outside for sarging and noticing any effects, but couldn't find any change.

RE: My Journey with Develop An Aura of Sexual Irresistibility - Dilettante - 07-10-2016

if you want to join the next round of testing (v2.2), Shannon has said that a 7 day no-sub clearing period should begin now. just FYI.

RE: My Journey with Develop An Aura of Sexual Irresistibility - vivekarora83 - 07-10-2016

Quote:if you want to join the next round of testing (v2.2), Shannon has said that a 7 day no-sub clearing period should begin now. just FYI.

Yup, I am in...so I will stop using these subs now...

Any idea when is it going to be released ?

RE: My Journey with Develop An Aura of Sexual Irresistibility - K-Train - 07-10-2016

Shannon Wrote:You all who are testing V2.2, and who wish to do so in a contributing manner, please stop testing V2.1 immediately and remain subliminal free until the 17th of this month, when I release V2.2 or rebuild it after doing internal testing for the next 7 days.

There ya go. Smile

Awesome!!! I am of these subs from now and will wait for the new version to be released on 17th :-)

RE: My Journey with Develop An Aura of Sexual Irresistibility - vivekarora83 - 07-14-2016

So version 2.2 is released, am downloading it right now, and will start using it from tonight onwards. I will start with 3 loops of non stopping playing over the night while I go to sleep. Will get back here with the results....

RE: My Journey with Develop An Aura of Sexual Irresistibility - vivekarora83 - 07-18-2016

So, I have been listening to 3 loops of version 2.2 (Trickling stream and Ocean smurf) using my headphones at night while I sleep, without taking any break.

It's day 5 today (July 18th), and I haven't noticed any noticeable effects so far....

Let's see how it turns our ahead, as I continue with listening to 3 loops without any break